Episode 21

She can feel a pain in his eyes then Sana push him back and said " dur ho jaiye mujhse " sidharth said " meri baat toh suno Sana" Sana said " nhi Sunna Kuch bhi mujhe … sunn liya jitna Sunna tha.. ab aur nhi " sidharth saw Sana he knows she is angry and didn't try to understand what he wants to say , So he quietly sits beside her and looked at her and Sana stare in pool . 

After few minutes later sidharth said " haar Kisi se galtiya ho jati hai beta … aur insaan apni galtiyo se hi Shikhta hai .. main bhi galat tha … lekin waada karta hu asa phir Kabhi nhi hoga. .. tumhare Siva Kabhi koi iss Dil tak na Aya hai na hi Kabhi aayega . Ye sidharth Malik Ka waada hai tumse… aur sabko maafi Ka haq hota hai Sana Galti Karne wale ko bhi aur Galti karwane wale ko bhi.. Main Akela tha .. koi tha hi nhi Sahi aur galat batane wala… shivanya se toh nhi bol Sakta tha Kuch… lekin abb tum ho… toh Abbas Kuch galat nhi hone dunga….. waada karta hu " 

Sana still in same position and said " waada aur Bharosa dono bhut achi cheeze hai khelne ke liye " sidharth said " lekin main Kabhi apni baatoon ke sath nhi khelta…. Tumse pyar Kiya hai .. aur Zindagi Bhar rhega … aakhri saas tak .. " 

Sana listen all this but … her mind still stucked in a thought of sidharth with some girls .. she can't understand all that which said by him .. she just turned her neck… and suddenly scream in pain .. sidharth get in hurry and came to her to check .. he touched her neck and asked " kya hua .. thik toh ho ??" Sana in anger push his hand back...and said " zinda hu abhi . Maari nhi ho… wase bhi aapko koi fark nhi padta mere dard se.. " 

Sidharth pull him towards himself and said in anger with wide eyes " dubara asi baat muh se nikali na toh Acha nhi hoga .. samjhi.. " Sana scared with his anger and sits quietly while stare at him … she can see anger , care , love , concern at his face for her. And sidharth looking at her neck… and said " ye jewellery utaro .. tabhi pata chalega hua kya hai " 

Sana touched her neck to remove necklace then again she scream in pain, sidharth said while came close to her.. " hato Main karta hu " Sana said " nhi aap nhi main Kar lungi " Sidharth in same Angry voice " bakwas band Karo… kha nhi jaunga.. " Sana said " kha na nhi " sidharth again shout at her " gardan toh hilayi nhi ja rhi … sir me dard hai phale se hai… lekin dawai bhi nhi Leni… phir bhi muh band nhi hoga… bol chucka hu tumhe nhi Dekha jata tumhe dard me… isley agar abb ek sabad bhi bola toh souch Lena kya karunga " 

Sana eyes again get teary while listen that she freeze at her place… he came close to her then remove the forehead chain slowly and then her earring . Sidharth look at her so he saw that her eyes are closed, he smiled on thay. Then he came more close to open her necklace Sana can feel his heart beat she can clearly Heard that .. it's beating so fast… with that her heart beat also increased its speed…. Sana slowly open her eyes and looked at him so his complete focused on her neck. Then he saw her that she is looking at him.. so he again smile .. with that Sana turned her face other side and down her eyes. She feel shiver in her body with every single touch as his fingers ran on her neck… 

He removed that necklace … then he forward his hand to make her Stand … Sana without said anything give her hand in his then stands there. He slowly came close to her which again make her melt and unknowingly she closed her eyes  and his hand moved to her waist where a beautiful kamar bandh of pearl …. With his that touch Sana suddenly open her eyes, give him a death glare… sidharth also looked at her and sign her not to say a word. 

She didn't say anything and he open that kamar bandh… and said " wase aaj tum bhut khubsurat lag rhi thi… exactly like a real Radha . " And he put that kamar bandh at Side then asked " ab kya rha gya " Sana said " aur Kuch nhi hai " sidharth again said " tumhe bola hai na bilkul chup " she didn't like the way he talks this time …she start crying and a tear roll down from her eyes. he came close to her hold her hand and start remove bangles.. and said " chup hone kya logi … ??" Sana didn't say anything.. and more tear came out from her eyes… sidharth this time but more loud " chup Hona ya nhi ..??" But that doesn't affect her. .he understands that this time his anger doesn't make her stopped to cry.