Episode 42

Sana was busy in her work, and here in sidharth's room all his men's are entered, sidharth saw them and Mohan said " Bhai sabko invitation chale Gaye hai , aur security bhi iss Baar best hai , koi Galti nhi hogi " sidharth moved to bar of his room while listen him, he take a glass and fill it with whiskey, he moved to balcony while thinking about something , and he asked " where is Maddy ?" Every one get fattered while listen him , they didn't know what to say , the fear is clear reflected on their faces , Shankar try to say something " Bhai Woh.. " sidharth listen his fumble voice and looked at him , he asked again " Maine phucha Maddy kha hai ?" Mohan came forward and said " Bhai humne try Kiya lekin uski location pichle do Dino se turkey hi hai , lekin Woh wha nhi hai , Baki hum try Kar rhe hai , aur khosish hai usse Kuch na ho " sidharth with a confidence " usse Kuch nhi hoga , ho hi nhi Sakta , lekin agar Woh kal tak nhi aayi toh kya hoga ?" Mohan " Syd aa Jaye , kyuki hamesha asa hi hua hai , Woh pass nhi Hoti phir bhi yahan ki sari khabar Hoti hai Uske pass " sidharth looking out from Window and nodded in yes. He turned and put that glass on table then take out a gun from his back and said in heavy voice ( like a warning ) " uska main Dekh Lunga , tum log apna Dekho agar phichli Baar ki Tarah koi Galti hui toh tum logo ko Mumbai ke kuttu Ka Khana Bana dunga .. samjhe " every one looking at him and then towards eachother , they know for sidharth shivanya is most important so they just nodded in yes and said this time they will be more aware . , sidharth said after some discussion " jao yahan se " they all didn't say anything and left form there. 

When they came down they find Sana in front of them in hall , she is explaining something , they saw her , Mohan and Shankar came forward and said " namaste Bhabhi " Sana looked at them with confusion but this time she didn't feel wired while listen Bhabhi from them,  then she look at crew member , she said to crew member " abhi ye sab arrange Karo Baki I will tell you later " she said and he go from there, sana turned to Mohan and said " namstey kasie hai aap ? " Mohan " hum sab thik hai , aur aap kaise hai ?" Sana with smile " bilkul thik " Shankar with down eyes and low voice " humne maaf Kar dijiye ga " Sana with collide her brows " maafi kiss liye ?" Shankar " Woh humari laphar wahi ki wajha se Jo Kuch bhi Ganesh puja me hua " sana intrupt in between " usme aapki Galti nhi thi, aap Apne aap ko dosh maat dijiye , aur wase bhi bappa Ka shukar hai ki koi anhoni nhi hui , toh bas chinta Kasi , " they all saw her with smile , Sana continue " abb toh bas khusiya hi hai , toh apni pyari behen ki Shaadi enjoy kijiye , aur dher saare ashirwad dijiye usse , iss waqt usko sabse zyada zarurat hai uski " Shankar with a little smile " ji … Sahi kha Aapne .. ab hum chalte hai , kafi kaam Baki hai kal tak ke liye " Sana joint her hand and said " namstey" to them and they left form there. And all this were seen by sidharth from upstairs, he just smiled while looking at them and a proud expression were reflected on his face after listen her. He moved inside with a smiling face, after all they go and Sana get busy in her work. 

After sometime, Sana was doing her work then her eyes fall on wall clock, it's 4 pm, Sana saw that and then move to kitchen and left her all work , she start making tea ,and in her mind all his words are echoing again and again like " Puri Zindagi bitna chatu tumhare sath , tumhare aasoon ki wajha nhi banana chata , tumheri marzi important hai " she just thinking about all those things which he told her , she just smile and making tea, then she heard " kiss ke baare mein souch Kar muskuraya ja rha hai ?" Sana looked at door then saw sidharth was there , who looking at her only, Sana said while controlling her smile and blush, Sana " bas hai koi , aapse matlab " sidharth came inside and said " Acha ji , mere hote hue Kisi aur ke sapne dekhe ja rhe hai " sana " Haan toh , main bhi ek ladki hu mere bhi Kuch aarman hai, sapne hai , main bhi Kisi ke baare me souch Sakti hu " sidharth face expression changed completely while listen that , he suddenly hold her wrist and turned her towards himself, he pinned her to wall while hold her from her waist , he said looking into her eyes " tumhare aarman ye tumhara Mr Malik bhi toh pure Kar Sakta hai na … ab sach batao kiss ke baare me souch rhi thi ?" Sana put her one hand on his chest and push him, she said while turned to gas," hai koi , ek handsome sa , masoom sa , pyara sa ladka " sidharth again pull her to himself and said in heavy and in serious tone " agar tum bata dogi toh Acha hoga , tumhare liye bhi aur Uske liye bhi , nhi toh " Sana looking into his eyes " nhi toh ..? Nhi toh kya Mr Malik " she asked and sidharth said with anger without blinking " nhi toh uski laash ke tukde tukde Kar dunga " Sana looked at him and she can't control her laugh, she put her hands on her mouth and start laughing sidharth look at her with confusion. Sidharth " main yahan pareshan ho rha hu ki pata nhi kon hai tumhari life me, aur tumhe haasi aa rhi hai ?" Sana with laugh " abb hasu nhi toh kya karu , kon hai kya hai , maar dunga .. " she said and again laugh hard , Sana saw his face which has a fear , fear to lose her. Sana said while controlling her laugh " aapko kya laga maazak bas aap hi Kar sakte hai ?.. Maine phali Baar mazak Kiya hai , aur apni sakal dekhiye , 12 bje hue hai .. " she said and again laugh , sidharth " ye mazak tha ?.. matlab koi nhi hai " Sana " aur nhi toh kya .. mazak tha , koi nhi hai" sidharth feel a sudden relief, in just few seconds he imagined her with someone else and his heart start skipped his beat, he saw her laughing then hold her and pull towards himself and said while put her hand on his chest " Kuch feel ho rha hai ?" Sana still try to control her laugh "bilkul nhiiii" sidharth " tumhare pass dill hai ya pathaar " Sana make herself free from his arms and said while move to gas again " aapko Jo souchna Hain souch lijiye " sidharth came near to her ,his eyes on her only , sidharth " agar meri life me koi aur ladki hui toh tum kya karogi ?" Sana shocked while listen that , her hand stopped at a place which moving into pan with spoon, her laugh is vanish in just a fraction of second, she looked at him and said in low voice and slowly" aap asa nhi karenge , mujhe yakeen hai " sidharth looking into her eyes " kyu ?" Sana again turn her face to tea and said " pta nhi kyu lekin hai .. toh hai " sidharth with a little smile and blush " bas ye Bharosa banaye rakhna , Baki isse Kabhi na todne ki zimedari meri " Sana pass a cup of tea to him and said " abb baatien hi Karni hai ya Chai bhi peeni hai " sidharth take that cup and stands with support of slab , Sana also took her cup and stands in front of him , he take a sip from that and said " tarrif nhi Kar rha , lekin sach me chai bhut tasty hai " Sana with smile " sukriya Aapka " sidharth asked while having tea " wase abb toh bata do kiss ke baare mein souch rhi thi ?" Sana " Kuch nhi bas Ase hi " sidharth " wase mujhe pata hai tum kya souch rhi thi " Sana while having tea " toh phir kyu Phuch rhe hai ??... Wase baatiye kya souch rhi thi ?" Sidharth came to her and put cup at side and said while came near to her ear " mere baare mein " Sana eyes get wide open while listen that and said " nhi ye sach nhi hai " sidharth said " ye hi sach hai , tum mujhse chupa Sakti ho khud se nhi " she feel his hot breath near her ear and she freezed there, he moved back and said " main asi chai roj Pina chata hu , haar shubha " Sana turned her face with blush and sidharth saw her with smile and left from there, then Sana also have her tea then start doing her work. 

With that it's 9 pm at night, Sana call Aarav , Aarav " di aap kab tak aa rhe hai ?" Sana " Aarav main Mr Malik ke Ghar hu , kal shivanya ki sagai hai , toh yahan kafi kaam hai " Aarav " toh aap Sid se bolo na mujhe waha le Jaye " Sana " lekin Woh yahan hai hi nhi .. chal tu Ruk thodi Der main Kuch Karti hu " Sana cut the call and dail sidharth's number , sidharth pick her call in two ring " bolo Sana " Sana " abhi aap kha hai , aur kab tak Ghar aa rhe hai ?" Sidharth " bas Ghar hi aa rha hu , bolo Kuch hua hai Kya ?" Sana " Woh Aarav ghar pe akela hai , aur mujhe Yahan kaam Raat bhi chalne wala hai toh main ja nhi paungi kyuki sari gadi abhi Bhar hi hai " sidharth cut her in between and said " Aarav ko lekar ana hai na ? " Sana " ji " sidharth " gadi ghuma ki hai tumhare ghar ki taraf , Aarav ko bol do ready ho Jaye , main phuch rha hu , aur itnisi Baat ke liye itna kyu bol rhi ho , shidha bol deti " Sana " thank you " sidharth with smile " tumhare thank you ka jawab main wapas aakar dunga " he said and they cut the call. He moved to her home and pick the Aarav from there. And then they reached they having dinner together. 

It's 1 am , Sana was still busy with work, she said all crew members to go home and came tomorrow morning, then she move to shivanya's room to see Aarav but he is not there , shivanya was sleeping there. Then she thought he must be with sidharth, then she moved to Sidharth's room, and saw Aarav was sleeping with sidharth, he holding his hand and put one hand on his forehead. She saw him a smile appears on her face, she cover both of them with blanket and then came at pool side. 

She just rannig her eyes to see moon , then sidharth from her back side " soyi nhi tum ab tak " Sana turn and saw sidharth coming to her while button up his shirt , Sana " aap toh so gye the na " sidharth sits at a side chair and said " tumhara khyal Aaya toh nind khul gyi " Sana " kya khyal Aaya ?" Sidharth " ye hi ki Tumne shubha se Kuch nhi khaya hai " sana " hmm bas Chand Nikal Jaye toh kha lungi " sidharth also see the sky and saw there is no moon or stara , sidharth " Lagta hai mosam kharab hai , agar Chand nhi Aaya toh kya bhuke rhaogi ?" Sana " hmm " sidharth " Dimag toh thik hai " sana " kya hua ?" Sidharth make faces and said " Kuch nhi.. aur Yahan se Chand nhi dekhega , garden me chalo wha se jaldi dekhta hai " Sana said " okay chaliye " sidharth get up and hold her hand and move to garden, when they came to garden , Sana saw him and her hand in his , Sana " abb hath chodenge aap " sidharth hold that more tightly and said " chodne ke liye thodi Thama hai , Zindagi bhaar Ka sath hai humara " he said make her sit with him on a couch. Sana " Chand dikha kya ?" Sidharth saw her and said " Haan mujhe toh Dekh rha hai " Sana saw him and said " main aasman ke Chand ki baat Kar rhi hu " sidharth still stare at her " aur main zameen ke Chand ki " Sana ignore him and looking at sky with a little smile. 

They both just waiting for Chand and at same time some one entered in his Manson quietly without caught by his men and security persons .