Episode 30

******

Sidharth look at her face ,he  push her hand and moved to door. Before he can open door, Sana came in front of him and said while hold her ears " sorry Mr Malik" sidharth this time gets more irritated while listen that. Sidharth " hum late ho rhe hai , toh band Karo ye sab " Sana put her hands at both side of door and said " nhi jab tak aap mujhe maar nhi karoge hum Bhar nhi jayenge .. ab souch lijiye kya Karna hai " sidharth " bacho ki Tarah zid maat karo hatho Yaha se "  Sana " Main nhi hathungi , jab tak aap maaf nhi karenge mujhe " sidharth " mujhe gussa maat dilao Sana " Sana " Acha mujh pe gussa karoge aap .. thik hai kariye " sidharth " kya matlab " Sana " dekhiye gussa, Main bhi dekhti hi Kitna gussa hai aap me " sidharth give her death glare and hold her wrist to side her . He about open the door then he heard her voice, he turned and saw there was a broken pieces of bangles at floor and Sana looking her wrist.

Sidharth in concern and forget his all anger and came to her .. he hold her wrist and asked " tumhe lagi toh nhi .. dekhao " Sana just looking at his face he was so tensed at that time , she saw love , concern , fear everything on his face . She just stare at her, and sidharth make her sit at bed . He moved to cubbed and take out first aid box. He take a cotton and detol and start applying. Sana " Kuch nhi hua hai mujhe .. " sidharth " sorry.. mujhe nhi pata tha ye ho jayega " Sana " nhi hua hai Kuch Chota sa cut hai bas .. apki Galti nhi hai " sidharth didn't say anything then Sana asked " aap ab bhi naraz hai " sidharth without looking at her "Main tumse naraz nhi ho Sakta " sidharth smiled sarcastically and said " tumse kya Kisi se bhi naraz nhi hota kyuki naraz hone ke liye koi manane wala Hona chaiye … lekin mere pass koi nhi hai , phale mom dad chale gye aur shivanya ne Kabhi naraz hone Ka Moka hi nhi Diya " he looked at her and said " aur abb tum ho , tumse kaise naraz ho Sakta hu " Sana hold his face she cupped his face and said " main mana rhi hu na.. toh please maan jayiye " he put her hands down and said while get up from there and said " ab thik ho ?" Sana with sad face she can feel his word and said  " hmm" sidharth " toh chale ". 

He moved to door , meanwhile Sana still sitting there and his words echo in her ear.. she get up and said " sidharthhh" sidharth stopped at his place and turned , he asked " hmm.. kya hua " .

She looked into his eyes and she ran to him and suddenly hugged him tightly, sidharth freeze at his place his senses stopped working his body didn't respond to her. His eyes forget to blinked and his hands freeze at his place. He didn't understand what to do . Sana take her lips near to his ear and make more tight grip on his back and said " maaf Kar dijiye please , abb Kabhi nhi karungi asa " sidharth came back to his sense with her voice, he move his hands and hugged her back he said with no expression " Maine bola na main nhi hu naraz toh Baar Baar sorry maat bolo " Sana " ki hai mane Galti , toh sorry toh banta hai " sidharth smiled on that and said " ek sarat par " Sana close her eyes and said " hmm boliye " sidharth move his hand to her hair bun and opened that and said " aaj tum Baal khule rakhogi " Sana smiled and dugg her face to his neck and said " hmmm" and he also feel that tight hug so response to her and said " bhut khubsurat laag rhi ho " Sana " thanks.. aur aap bhi bhut handsome lag rhe hai " sidharth smile and both of them blushed hard .. he crease her hair slowly. 

After long 10 mins hugg , sidharth saw time in front wall watch and said " Sana hum late ho rhe hai .. chale " Sana not in his sense and said " hmmm " she said but didn't react and didn't leave him , sidharth again said with a blushing smile " begam shaiba, agar apka mujhse maan Bhar gya ho toh puja me chale .. sach me late ho rhe hai " Sana came out of her dream and looked at him she softly punch on his chest and said " aap extra nhi bolte …" sidharth with smile " Acha aur abhi Jo Tumne Kiya Woh kya tha " Sana turned her face with blush and she shy . 

Then sidharth forward his hand to her Sana saw him and give her hand in his with smile . Then they came down where they saw all house maid they all looking at them , they looking so good together. They came in hall and sidharth said " aap sab tayar ho Jaye Shankar aata hoga aapko Lene " Kaka " thik hai beta tum jao " Sana with smile " jaldi aa Jana aap sab " they said byee and left from there. Then Kaka joint his hands and said " heyy mere Maalik inn dono ki Jodi hamesha banye rakhna , inko Mila de mere moola " .