Episode 43

Sidharth and Sana talking to each other , then suddenly someone point a gun to sidharth head , that person " don't move sidharth Malik " Sana's eyes get wide open in fear , before she can react sidharth said while cracking his fingers with smile " tum Kabhi nhi shudhrugi" he said and in next second sidharth hold his that hand in which he hold the gun , suddenly he get up and twist his hand then tossed him on floor, sidharth said while looking at him " don't behaving like a kid " that person get up in jerk and try to punch on sidharth's face , but he dudge that and he hold his hand and twisted that ,Sana was looking them and she was confused that if sidharth and that person knows eachother then why are they fighting.

Then suddenly sidharth hold his hand , and remove the mask from that's person face , Sana was looking at that , and she shocked that person is a lady, a lady in black boot, brown leather jacket, inside crop top with blue jeans, short straight hair which beautifully cutt, dark brown eyes , and fair color. 

Sidharth laugh and said " good one " she freed her hand and turned to him and put that gun again at her back and said " tum thik ho sidharth ? " Sidharth said with smile  " abb tak toh thik tha , abb tum aa gyi ho toh pata nhi" she heard that and hug him tightly with a smile , sidharth also hug her back with a smile and asked "haar Baar Ka de drama zaruri hai ?" Lady " tumhare Karib aane Ka koi mooka nhi chodna chati phir chaye pyar ho ya ladai " she said and wink at him. 

And Sana saw that and her anger reached at its peak she looking at them with anger in her eyes. 

Sidharth " tum nhi shudhrugi ?"lady " phale bigadane toh do " she said and again hug him. Then sidharth's eyes fall on Sana , with that one look of her , he understand that she is in anger , so he suddenly came out of her hug and move towards Sana , he came and stands beside her and said " Sana meet her , she is Maddy my friend " Sana once looked at sidharth and then Maddy , she give her tough look and didn't say anything. 

Then Maddy came to them and asked " ye kon hai ?" Sidharth " ye Sana Sharma hai , shivanya ki shadi ki sari zimedari inn par hi hai " Maddy look at her and she forward her hand to shake , she looked at sidharth, who try to say something from his eyes , sana saw him and moved from there without shake her hand. 

Sidharth get that in a second that she is highly Anger. He can't do anything, so just looking at her going, Maddy turned his face towards herself and asked " kya hua .. pareshan lag rhe ho ?" Sidharth push her hand and sat at a couch, he take a cigarette and light up that. Maddy didn't get shock with his this behaviour, because she knows that he behaving like that whenever he is Angry and tensed . She came to him and sits beside him, and she also take a cigarette and start smoke. After a long silence, she said while looking at him " kya hua hai sidharth , pareshan ho toh batao .. pure ek Saal baad aayi hu main , aur tum hi ki koi reaction hi nhi " sidharth said in tough voice" main thik hu .. tum traveling se thak gyi hogi ja Kar aaram Karo " Maddy " travel se nhi lekin tumhare behaviour se zarur thak gyi hu " sidharth " Maine kha jao yahan se " he said and then he saw Sana came there with a thali of pooja , sidharth saw her and crush that cigarette with his feet. Sana came and ignore both of them very beautifully . She put her duppta on her head and look for at the moon , which is really a beautiful at that dark night. 

She start pooja , and sidharth just looking at her from a distance, and at same time Maddy looking at him , she noticed something on his face and his eyes , so she asked slowly in fear of his reaction  " sidharth ye aur tum…" before she can complete sidharth said " kamre me jao abhi " Maddy in husky voice " mere ya tumhare ?" He heard that and give her tough look , he want to say something to her , but in front of Sana he didn't want to say anything bad to a girl. He pointed finger to her and said " mere kamre me Jane ki souchna hi maat , Baki Kahi bhi jao I don't care " Maddy heard that and feel it rude , she didn't want to fight and moved with sad eyes.