Episode 19

Sana with sarcastic smile " Haan Dekh li kal unki aur unke pyar ki Had…. " Apurva said " aur Tu ???" Sana " meri haar haad behad hai aur waqt ane de unhe bhi pata chal jayega " Apurva with wired face " tera Kuch nhi ho Sakta " then they have their lunch… 

Here Rishabh stare at Sana then shivanya said " abhi abhi break up hua hai toh Sharm Kar .. kaise Dekh rha hai.. " Raj said " Jane de… koi baat nhi " she heard that and moved to Sana . She sit in front of her and asked " hello Sana Apurva kaisi ho ??" They both smile and said good .then Apurva asked " shivanya ye aaj canteen me itni bheed kyu hai ??" Shivanya " kyuki aaj Rishabh ki break up party hai." Sana and Apurva shock " kya ??" . Shivanya " yes .. uss din Jo Kuch bhi hua Uske baad Rishabh decided that.. ". Sana " bas itni si baat pe " shivanya said " nhi baat bas itni nhi hai… Missa ne bhut jhoot bole hai Rishabh se aur usse cheat bhi Kiya hai .. lekin abb haar cheez ki haad ho gyi thi.. isley bhi " 

They just taking then some boys came and sits beside them and start bad commenting on Sana which make Sana angry. She just about say something then Rishabh came and hold his collar make him stand and just about to punch but Sana put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him . She came in between and said " kutta jab inshaan banta hai toh usse Ghar Laya Jata hai aur inshaan jab kutta bane toh usse Ghar se nikala Jata hai " she said and slapped hard on his face… which make every one stunned there… they all looked at them. When that guy pull his face up they saw a bleeding from his lips… she said " agge se panga maat Lena … nhi toh agli Baar bas ek thapad nhi aayega " she said that and took her phone and bag… put a 500 rupees note on table then move out. 

Raj said to Rishabh " kya ladki hai Yaar ek thapad me khoon Nikal Diya .. " Manik said thank God isne Hume nhi mara tha uss din " Rishabh " ek phali hai ye mere liye … jitna solve karta hu unti bigad jati hai " shivanya said " abb chodo ye sab phale hi aaj bhut drama ho gya hai… let's go.  Hume practice bhi Karni hai " 

Apurva " kammal hai Sana Maza aa gya kya haal Kiya tune uss ladke Ka .. " Sana said " shukar Kar Maine uss Dean ke ladke bacha liya. Nhi toh pata nhi kon pit ta Woh ya ye. " And she laughed Apurva said " wase Woh sach me shant ho gya tha bas tere ek touch se hi. " They taking for sometime and busy in there work. 

Like that 3 days past, Sana didn't call sidharth and he waited for that every single night. And he also used to drop shivanya just in a hope that he can saw her but he didn't she her once in those 3 days.  He felt bad … and Sana Also thought about that she also miss him but whenever she think to call him  she get thought about that girl and she stopped herself… 

It's event day, Sana and Apurva doing preparation for the day from morning , there a lot rush every one moving from here and there. In those preparation it's evening now and the whole college shine like a palace… every students are coming.. in sometime complete hall is filled with students and guests , Sana and Apurva handle the back stage work. She called Aarav and said to came here, she said a crew members to pick him . Then he also came. 

One by one every performance starts .. students from another college also performed. Then shivanya and sidharth came , when sidharth entered with his Men's.. college Dean ram Malhotra and a chief guest a  minister welcome him. They stands in front of him and shake his hands, they sign him to sits with them. Sidharth didn't say no and he sits there. He ran his eyes every where. Actually he just came here to saw sana and for shivanya. He didn't attend this kind of functions. 

When he ran his eyes to see Sana he noticed that every girl stare at him 😜 he looked so handsome in a three piece royal blue suit with up folded sleeve.. from where a tattoo is reliving , that messy hair which flick on his forehead. Top two open button of his shirt, he looked damm hot, he ignored all of them . When sidharth sits there shivanya came to Raj and Manik , Raj said to her " shivanya tera Bhai kya zehar lag rha hai Dekh sari ladkiya usse hi ghoor rhi hai " shivanya with smile " I know Bhai hai hi aase, Marti hai saari ladkiya unpe.. ( she said in low voice ) bas ek ko chod Kar… " Raj said " baat toh hai issme" .