Episode 45

Sidharth just looking at her, his heart gets srink while saw her crying , he can see anything but not tears in her eyes, those sad expression on her face hurt him as well, he kept all thought at side and suddenly hold her hand pull her towards himself, he hug her tightly, Sana still crying and hug him back , he continuously try to console her , he rubbing her back and tapping her head as well. 

After few minutes later, they just into each others arms , sidharth " chup ho jao Sana , tumhe Syd pata nhi hai , lekin main sab Kuch Dekh Sakta hu bas tumhe Rota hua nhi , please mere samne Kabhi maat Rona , aur agar Kabhi Rona Aaye toh mujhe se dur jakar Rona taki tumhari siskiyo ki awaz mujh tak na phoche , meri Jaan jati hai tumhe Ase Dekh Kar, maan karta hai aag laga du iss duniya ko hi " Sana listen that and wipe her tear , Sana  " aapko dard hua hoga isley mujhe Rona aa rha hai , kyuki ye sab meri wajh se hua hai , main manti hu gussa sabko aata hai , mujhe bhi aata hai lekin iss Tarah khud ko dard dena ye toh Maine bhi Kabhi nhi Kiya , wada kijiye aap asa Kabhi dubara nhi karenge " she said and forward her hand in front of him , sidharth smile and hold her hand with his injured hand and said " wada ".

Sana tight her grip on his hand and looked at him with concern, sidharth said with smile while looking her tensed face “ itni nhi lagi hai jitna tum daar rhi hu, choti si chot hai jaldi thik ho jayegi  “.

Sana didn't say anything ,she came more close to him and said "aakhein band kijiye" sidharth while acting " aree tumne toh serious le liya sach me lagi hai ,abb tum thapad maat maarna " Sana stare at him and said " Jo bola hai chup chap kijiye , kariye aakhein band" sidharth once look at her and closed his eyes , She just stare at him with so much love in her eyes, she continuously creased his hand and take that near to her lips, sidharth can feel her hot breath on his hand and his heart start beat so fast, Sana Also close her eyes and patted a soft kiss on his hand, sidharth wants to open his eyes and saw her but her fear didn't allow him to do so, she leave his hand and slowly came near to his face , she hold his face in her both hands , his whole body gets shiver, and Sana saw him who's eyes are closed, his hair flicks on his forehead, his that little smile, light beard, he looking so handsome. And he looked more handsome due to that light of moon which directly came on his face. Sana patted a soft kiss on his both eyes, a small smile appears on his face, Sana put her thumb on his both eyes, and slowly bend his face towards herself, sidharth also support her in that and bend his head eaisly, she crease his eyes with her thumb and patted a soft kiss on his forehead. Sidharth just want to live this moment, it's a most beautiful moments of his life, that she herself came to him, sidharth now is sure that she also love him in the same way he do, he just thanking God for Sana.

Sana put her hand back from his eyes and now sidharth slowly open his eyes to see her , as he opened his eyes a pillow came on his face and Sana said while cover her face with a blanket to hide her face " abb bas jayiye yahan se mujhe nind aa rhi hai" sidharth with smile "Acha ji meri nind udda Kar aapko nind aa rhi hai , iss Tarah mujhe Pareshan Karna Achi baat nhi hai begam shaiba , iski saza toh aapko milegi" Sana from blanket " sari saza manzoor hai , lekin aaj nhi, isley aap Jaye aur so Jaye mujhe bhi nind aa rhi hai " sidharth" tumhe kya Lagta hai ye sab Karne ke baad hum dono ko nind aane wali hai ?" Sana " apka toh pata nhi lekin mujhe aa jayegi" sidharth with smile " Acha toh main jau" Sana " abb likh Kar du kya ?" Sidharth " thik hai phir Chala hi Jata hu " sana" hmm good night".

For few minutes, there is complete silence, Sana thought he go from there, she came out from blanket and move to Washroom to change. She just looking herself in mirror and smiling on what she done, she has a hard blush on her face, and she shy while looking herself in mirror. With that she came out of Washroom and Start comb her hair in front of mirror.

And here sidharth was looking at her smiling while looking at herself, he didn't go from there, he still sitting there at a couch, Sana comb her hair her eyes fall on his reflection in mirror, and he saw he smiling, Sana suddenly turned and saw him with unbelievable expression. Sidharth with a smile " Ase kya Dekh rhi ho Kabhi koi handsome ladka nhi Dekha kya ?" Sana in fake anger " ye faltu ki baatein chodiye aur ye baatiye aap dubara kyu Aaye, bola tha na jaiye aur so jaiye " sidharth " tum sach mein chati hu main Chala jau " sana put towel at bed and came to him, she hold his wrist and pull him towards door and said " bilkul 100% , jaiye yahan se " sidharth " are begam shaiba itna zulam Ase koi nikalta hai Aapne aashiqu ko " Sana push him out and shut the door, she smile on his words. 

She is smiling and he knock , who looking at her from a big glass window, Sidharth sign her to came and Sana sign him to go , he again sign her that if she Didn't came he didn't go from there. 

Sana make faces and came to him she standing this side of glass and he is on other side, after that he put his both hands on that glass and looking at her with his intense glare at her make her do the same and unknowingly she also put her hands on his on glass . He put his forehead on glass and same do the same. For few minutes they both standing there like that only then Sana said " abb jayiye Mr Malik, kal sach me kaam hai , aur Aapke liye bhi bada din hai , aapki panda ki sagai " sidharth listen that and slowly open his eyes and nodded in no , Sana looked at him with wide eyes open, so he saw her and he moved from there ,

Sana looked at him going and came to her bed with a smile on her face, she laying on bed while thinking about all the beautiful moments they spent together, like their first kiss, night which she spent at his house, that hug on Ganesh puja, and many more, she just thinking about all that and wondering that how he become so important to him , and now she sacred to lose him . With all these She just fall asleep with a beautiful smile on her face. 

On other side, sidharth just looking at her only while standing there out of her room , he also smile and stare at her only with a sukoon on his face. After a while, sidharth just thought " aaj mujhe yakeen ho gya hai begam shaiba ki aapko bhi humse utni hi mohabat hai jitni ki hume , nhi toh asa nhi hota ki mujhe taakleef me Dekh Kar aapko bhi dard ho , Maine toh bol Diya hai aab Bari aapki hai main bhi dekhta hu aap kab tak nhi bolti , aapse Aapke pyar Ka izhaar na karwaya toh kehana , Miss Sana Sharma " he smile and moved from there to his room, and in sometime he Also fall asleep. 

Next morning, this morning came with new beginning for both of them, a new journey going to start, they both love each other just a difference is that sidharth clearly said that and Sana didn't, but her actions her eyes her face her reaction says all. Like there was a time when she wants to be away from him, but now she just wants with him as much as possible. When she met him, she hurt him, but now she feel hurt while saw him upset, before she didn't like when someone care for her or do something for her, but now she like the way he care. And sidharth , the person who never ever bow down to anyone, he bear everything of her , her anger her slaps, her attitude her rude behaviour everything he take on him so beautifully. Other than her no one can dare to say no to him , no one can interfere in his work , but he give her that right to do that, he give her that privilege to her. Unknowingly and slowly they become so important for each other, they what's each other in their life , but no-one can control the future, they didn't know what exactly is hide in future, what is going to be happen in their life. Are they going to be each others or they left with just these beautiful memories. 

Humari aadhuri kahanniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें