Episode 65

It's late night , almost everyone was sleeping, Sana came out of Washroom then saw Apurva sleeping peacefully, she cover her with blanket and came out in the garden, she start walking with bare feet, here sidharth Also trying to sleep but he was restless, he light up a cigarette and came to balcony, then his eyes fall on Sana , he wear his shirt and came down, and start walking with her quietly, he also remove his slippers, he done all this first time but feel Great, after a long silence, Sana break that " aap soye nhi ?" Sidharth " tum bhi toh nhi soyi " Sana " nind nhi aa rhi " sidharth " hmm koi wajha ?" Sana " nind nhi aa rhi toh nhi aa rhi , abb wajha Ka pata nhi " sidharth " hmm" then they again walk together, Sana " wase aap Acha gaate hai " sidharth with a smile " Acha tumhe Acha laga ?" Sana " bhut, wase aur kya kya talent chupa hai aapme ?" Sidharth came close to her with a smirk " baatau aur kya kya talent hai mujme " Sana stopped him by put her hand on his chest, " bas ye hi sab Pasand nhi hai mujhe aapme " sidharth " ohh please, ladkiya Marti hai meri aadao par " Sana with a smile " toh maar Jaye , kisne roka hai " sidharth " bas tum pe hi koi asar nhi hota " Sana " Main aalag hu " sidharth " usse unique Bolte hai " Sana smile on that and looking at beach, sidharth " chalna hai ??" Sana " iss waqt ?" Sidharth " hmm" Sana " lekin Aapne toh mana Kiya tha " sidharth put his hand on her shoulder and said while pull her with himself " akele Jane se mana Kiya tha begam shaiba, mere sath nhi , chaliye abb " Sana smile and move with excitement, they moving around beach, it's look amazing under that moon light, Sana hold his hand and said " chaliye thoda aur aage chalte hai " sidharth " lekin bheeg jayenge, tumhara bukhar bhi abhi thik nhi hai  " Sana " toh kya hua .. chaliye " she said and pull him with herself, he hold her hand back and movedl with her. Sana was happily Playing with waves , while sidharth was lost in her , Sana notice that he is lost, she splash water on him, he came out of his thoughts, he also splashing water water on him , they both doing the same for long time, when they tired sidharth took her in his arm and rolled in water, he noticed that tiredness on her face and they both came out of water, sidharth make her stand and said " aankhen band Karo " Sana " lekin kyu " sidharth " Karo toh Sahi " Sana smile and close her eyes , sidharth looking at her , he hold her hand and put a moti on her plam , Sana open her eyes and a big smile cames on her face, Sana " wow , Kitna khubsurat hai ye " she get excited and hug him, sidharth was amazed that how can she be happy with such small things, he also hug her back, when Sana realise that she break that hug, but suddenly sidharth pull her back and asked softly " kya hua ?" Sana once looked into his eyes and hug him back , actually she also feel love care and safe whenever she is with him, she hug him tightly and said " Kuch nhi " sidharth move his hand in her hair, he removed that hair clip and said " now it's perfect " Sana smile and dug her face into his chest, she can feel his fast heart beat, and her hand slowly moved to his neck, he can feel her single touch, his grip get more tight on her waist, Sana slowly moved near his face her eyes is closed, but sidharth looking at her only, now her fingers are running into his hair, she slowly patted a soft kiss on his cheeks, his face become red with blush, a big smile is on his lips , Sana moved to his lips , his heart start beating on speed of hundred, his hands start shiver, she about to kiss him , and his eyes also get close in that moment, that kiss about to happen then suddenly his phone rang, with that Sana open her eyes and get apart from him, sidharth Also get nervous, he start looking for his phone in his pocket, and saw that its Ammy , sidharth move some steps away and pick that call " bol be meri Zindagi ke asli sanny " Ammy " kya , kya bakwas Kar rha hai ?" Sidharth " Kuch nhi Tu bhook kyu phone Kiya hai ?" Ammy " kha hai Tu , mujhe nind nhi aa rhi " sidharth while making faces " saale soja Tu aaram se nhi toh kal uthane layak nhi chodunga " he said that and cut the call, Sana looking here and there, sidharth just stand beside her, they both are getting shy while thinking about what just going to happen, none of them saying anything, after a while, Sana without looking at him  " chalien ?" Sidharth nodded in yes and they came back, sidharth came to his room, and saw Ammy was sleeping, he removed his shirt then took a pillow from side and put that on his face,  sidharth " mere itna Acha moment kharab Karke kase so rha hai Tu " Ammy get wake up and said while moving hands " kamine kya Kar rha hai , maarega Ka , abhi Bache bhi nhi hue hai mere " sidharth " Acha ji phale shadi toh Kar le " Ammy " are tujhe meri kasam takiya hatha dam ghut rha hai " sidharth remove that and laying on other side , Ammy with heavy breathe " saale meri naam ki supari lekar Aaya hai kya ?" Sidharth " tere naam ki supari khud ko itna important maat samjh " Ammy " Tu itna bhadak kyu rha tha phone pe ?" Sidharth " abb kya karega Jaan Kar Jo karna tha Woh toh Kar Diya tune " Ammy throw pillow on him and said " maar saale " he said and sleep on other side, and sidharth trying to sleep after so trying he sleep.