Episode 13

Sidharth list in her then she control her laugh and came to him with a first aid box and said " agar joke ho gya hai toh uthariye shirt " she help him in that and he just looked at her . She start dressing of his wound when she just touch cotton on his hand he scream and hold her hand but Sana continue that and she scold him  " itne bade ho gye ho.. lekin dhyan rakhna toh aata hi nhi hai. Dekho Kitna khoon phir Nikal gya hai .  Bola tha na jyada maat hilna hath ko…. Baat manani Hoti hai ya nhi aapko Mr. Malik " 

Sana looked at him for answer but he turned his face with down eyes. Sana saw that he is crying. She hold his hand and sits beside him just to wait him to say something. But he didn't say anything so she cupped his face in her both hands and asked " jyada dard ho rha hai ??" 

Sidharth without looked at her " iss dard Ka ki koi dawa hai ??" 

Sana with confusion " matlab??" 

Sidharth: Jo dard tum de rhi ho .. koi dawa hai uski ?? 

Sana gets anxious. Sidharth notice that and don't want her to be tensed so he said to change the topic " abb se phone uthaunga " 

Sana with attitude " lekin Maine nhi karungi dubara call " sidharth said her ' sorry , but paka uthaunga " Sana came to him and said " aaram se baithiye " sidharth asked " Acha thik hai Jo Sana dena Chaho de do " 

Sana with smile " Maine kon Hoti aapko saza Dene wali " sidharth hold her hand , pull towards himself out her hand on his face and said " ye Baat mujhe Chu Kar bol do " Sana gets fumble and didn't say anything . Sidharth smile and asked " toh saza " 

Sana pull her hand back and asked " Jo bolungi karenge ?? " 

Sidharth: sidharth Malik Aapne jubaan Ka paka hai 

Sana : chalo thik hai … toh wada kijiye … aap apna khayal rakhoge. 

Sidharth with smile: thik hai wada … 

Sana : abb chalti hu late ho gya hai sab intzaar Kar rhe honge .

Sidharth: intzaar toh Maine bhi karta hu . 

Sana smile: Woh toh karte rhe Zindagi Bhar. 

Sidharth: call karogi ?? 

Sana : nhi .. 

Sidharth: thik hai lekin phir bhi intzaar karunga. 

Sana smiled and leave from there came out and shivanya saw her smiling. After a while they left. Shivanya moved to his room she saw he smiling. 

Shivanya: kya baat hai koi bada Khush hai .

Sidharth: Kuch nhi

Shivanya. : Kuch toh hai .. batiye 

Sidharth: jyada Kuch nhi bas ek aur thapad maar diya madam ne. 

Shivanya with shocked: kya ek aur. Lekin Woh haste hue gyi hai.

Sidharth: Woh toh baad me hua hai . Chal abb chod dinner karte hai. 

They moved to dinning room and have dinner. Same here Sana Aarav and Apurva having dinner. After that Sana moved to her room but she don't feel sleepy. So she stands in balcony. She thought about sidharth and smiling.  Apurva came to her and asked : ye muskurana ho gya ho toh sunegi aap. ??

Sana: Tu kab aayi ??

Apurva: jab toh faltu ke khayallo me khoi muskura rhi thi . Aur abb Tu ye bata chal kya rha hai ?? 

Sana : matlab.

Apurva: tere aur sidharth ke beech me 

Sana: pata nhi .