Episode 14

Next day, Sana came office then Apurva came late. Sana shout on her " tujhe bola tha jaldi aana hai. Phir bhi late " 

Apurva: Yaar traffic tha bhut. 

Sana looked at her with attitude then put some stuff in car and reached at college.

Willsan college its most reputated college of Mumbai. When Sana entered everyone looking at her. She is wearing a short white short dress till her knee. Lose hair… short heels. With a small clutch in her hand. She came and asked to peon " Dean Ka office kha hai ??" 

Peon said  : 2nd floor right Side.

As she took every step  Every one stare at her…. Even girls too… they can't resist them self she looking so different from other like a moon between thousands of stars . Sana reached at Dean cabin and knock tye door " may I Mr Malhotra?? " 

Ram Malhotra : yes please miss Sana … I am waiting for you only. So Mr Alok must be tell you about this event . ??

Sana. : Yess.

Ram : ye bhut bada aur important event hai. Hope aap isse ache se handle karengi

Sana : trust us Mr Malhotra. We give our best to you . I have best team of Mumbai so we make this event memorial Aur iske liye Maine chati hu hum aajse hi kaam start Kar de.

They talk about event then Sana say byee and came in garden.. where her team wait for her. She came and said 'aapko pata hai. Humare pass 13 din hai iss event ke liye aur kaam bhut hai . Innka use Karke iss event ko best banana hai. " her team said yesss in one voice ,  then Apurva and Sana discussed about designes and they took some print out . They make team members understand what they actually need to do. 

It's 2pm, Apurva said she is hungry they both moved to canteen… where Sana suddenly collide with a girl Missa Kapoor ( she is beautiful and full of attitude and arrogance) 

Missa in anger shout on Sana : Dekh Kar nhi chal sakti you bitch . 

Sana with attitude and tough voice : Goggles Tumne lagaye hai phone use tum Kar rhi ho nazarien tumhari nhi hai samne .. aur Dekh Kar Maine chalu. 

Missa gets angry . She can't tolerate whatever Sana said to her and she just about to slap her. But Sana hold her hand in between and said " souchna bhi maat .. tumhara hath thodne me ek minute nhi Lagega mujhe. " She said and moved inside the canteen while giving tough look to Missa . And every one see their drama. Missa feel insulted she is a girl with so much attitude… because she is a daughter of most famous advocate and girlfriend of most handsome boy of college…

Sana and Apurva having their lunch And get busy in their work again. She was doing something when she heard a voice " excuse me ??"  Sana turned and saw three boys are standing there . The first one Rishabh Malhotra 6 feet height , fair color in casual jeans and t shirt.. with brown leather jacket….have light beard .. and short hair.. overall very handsome. 

Rishabh saw Sana and just lost in her…. He can't say anything and just stare at him …his eyes not get off her . Not even for a second.. his heart start beating so fast. . Sana saw that he is stare at her . she came to him snapped a finger in front of him to make him came into reality then asked " yess… " 

Rishabh came out of his dream and asked with low voice  : are you new here. ??

Sana in full of attitude: no.

Rishabh; toh phir ?? 

Sana: tum yahan ke Dean ho?

Rishabh get feels that she is arrogance then he replied : Dean toh nhi unka beta zarur hu.