Episode 10

Sana entered in his room and see he laying unconscious on bed and his hand still bleeding. She moved to him and turned him and she shocked by seeing his hand . She can tell that it's bullet which just passed to touched him. Sana see that his white shirt is turned red due to blood. Sidharth don't have any idea that she is near him. Then suddenly he felt someone's touches on his chest. He slightly open his eyes and see that Sana unbuttoned his shirt. He can feel her breathe on his face. She feel he looked at her then suddenly she pull herself back. And sidharth trying to sit at his place . But due to his injury he scream. Sana felt his pain and came closer to him and help him to sit with support. Meanwhile his eyes didn't blink for once he continusly stare at her. Sana feel his stare on herself and wants to say something but she prefer to keep quiet because of situation. Sidharth also wants to asked her many questions but he also prefer silence he was in bit anger. They both just looking at each other.

After a minute, Sana's eyes fall on his wound which bleeding. Sana came close to him and just touch his shoulder to remove his shirt. Then he hold her hand and push back and said " dur rhao mujhse , ye humdardi ke liye aur Dekh lo, tumhare liye toh Maine gangster hu . Gunda hu. Ryt??" 

Sana listen that but she knows he said in anger she came close to him cupped his face , pull him close and looked into his eyes. He shocked with her action and freezed there . His heart beat so fast. That was first time when she herself came close to him.  He felt like this is just a dream. 

Then Sana came more close to him and said in his ear " sorry Mr Malik " 

Before sidharth could understand anything Sana pull his shirt from his wound. And suddenly sidharth scream high and hold Sana tight in pain. Sana  hugged him too and start rubbing his back and  said " sorry sorry I am sorry.. dard ho rha hai ?? Sorry I am sorry … " 

She just saying that and feel that sidharth losing his grip on her. She looked at his face and saw he gets unconscious. Then someone knock on door. Every one looked them so close. Doctor came Sana about to get up from bed but she realised that sidharth still hold her hand in his hand. She sit back at a side. Every one smile while saw that. 

Doctor doing his dressing and give him injection for pain relive. And said " wase Kuch serious nhi hai bas thoda sa dhayan and proper medicine . He will be fine soon aur injection Diya hai toh Kuch Der mein hosh as jayega " 

After that shivanya came and sits near him she was crying so Sana said to her " tum tension maat lo sidharth thik ho jayenge. Doctor ne bhi toh bola hai  inke gahav jaldi Baar jayenge.. " 

Shivanya look at Sana and said " Kuch gahav nhi bharte .. waqt ke sath aur bhi nasur ban Jate hai. Tumhari baatein bhi aase hi hai. Puri Mumbai mere Bhai ke issharo pe nachti hai .. aur Woh hai ki tumhare issharo pe nachte hai .. Kisi se pyar Karna control mein nhi hota hai. Lekin iski izaat toh Kar sakte hai. Maine ye nhi khati ki tum bhi Bhai se pyar Karo .. Kam se Kam unke pyar ki respect toh Kar sakti ho. " 

Shivanya said that and left from there . When she go out she looked back at her Sana lost in her thoughts and stare at sidharth. Shivanya pov " Maine janti hu tum Bhai se pyar nhi Karti lekin jiss din tum real sidharth ko Jana logi uss din Jaan bhi de dogi inke liye . " 

Apurva and every one left from there. Only Sana left in the room.

After sometime Apurva came back and saw that Sana still sitting at se position holding his hand. 

Apurva: khanna upper le aau ??

Sana still looking at sidharth: nhi bhuk nhi hai . Tu kha le aur aarav ko bhi khila de. 

Apurva: kya hua hai ??

Sana in low voice: inki ye halat meri wajha se hai. Agr meine nhi Hoti toh ye bhi nhi hota.