Episode 49

Party is at his top , Sana getting ready and sidharth came to shivanya and her friends, sidharth " hello guys toh kya chal rha hai?" Jenifer " aaj kal toh usse dhundna chal rha hai" sidharth with a nervousness" kya bol rhi hai " Jennifer in his ear " bata du sabko Uske baare me" sidharth while fumble " kisske baare me baat Kar rhi hai , mujhe Kuch nhi samjh aa rha " Jennifer looked at him and said in bit loud voice " Sana" sidharth body get shiver and he looking here and there, Jennifer laughed on his condition. Jennifer to handle " sana kha hai ? Main ye phuch rhi hu , dekhayi nhi de rhi" sidharth took a deep breath,he looked at Jennifer who is smiling with a smirk on him, shivanya " pata nhi kha hai" . Then suddenly a noise came form dance floor, and Everyone see there, a spot light gets on and Everyone's eyes on Sana she standing at centre of dance floor, in golden saree,white blouse with deep back, shining earing tight hair bun, some hair flicks came on her face, red lipstick and light makeup, she looking so stunning, then a music start and Rishabh came and stands beside her, they both look at each other and then their dance start, on song dil chori sada ho gya ki kariye ki kariye.

For a minute every one is freezed at their place while sidharth eyes stucked only on Sana. They both start dancing, and then Sana hold shivanya's and Raj hand, she pull them on dance floor, with that Manya , Jennifer Manik Apurva Also joined them, they all start dancing together, sidharth and Ammy looking at that from a distance, Ammy asked sidharth to go , then he ran to Dabce floor, he start dancing in front of Sana , she is laughing on his funny steps. Sana saw sidharth and sign him to came , sidharth smiled and nodded in no, Sana didn't say anything, they all make Raj and Shivanya standing in center and Start dancing around them., When music last, sidharth looking at them , he was happy to see shivanya.

Shivanya with a wide smile, hugged Sana and kissed her on cheeks. While sana hug shivanya back, her eyes fall on sidharth who looking at them only from a distance, when their eyes collide, sidharth rise his hand with a glass and said thank you in lipsing, Sana blinked her eyes in okay. Sana break the hug and then she give her hand to Raj. Every one enjoying there. Sana looked at everyone, she knows whatever happened sometime back it's can't be undershadow by any normal thing. It's need some special memories. She take a deep breath while saw them , her intentions is successful. She wants that engagement is to be memorable and it's happened. She saw them once again and moved to upstairs.

Sidharth was talking to someone guest then his eyes fall on Sana , he saw her going upstairs and her face is looked tired, sidharth wants to go to her but guest is also important today, then Ammy came there and they talk to someone, after that , Ammy " ye hai party Sid , Sahi kha tha tune kaamal hai Sana bhi, sab kitne Khush hai " sidharth looking at shivanya " Sahi kha panda ko itna Khush Maine phale Kabhi nhi Dekha" Ammy " lekin jiska ye Kamal hai Woh kha gayab ho gayi ?" Sidharth " upper gayi hai , main abhi aata hu Dekh Kar " Ammy " thik hai bhai ja Tu, aur meri taraf se thank you bol dio" he smiled and moved upstairs.

Meanwhile, Sana came to room , she opened every window and start taking deep breath, while stands in balcony, she felt like suffocating, she closed her eyes and taking fresh air. She opened her hair bun and let them free. 

Sidharth came in the room he saw Sana is not there, he about to go then his eyes fall on Sana in balcony, in golden saree, that deep back her open hair. She standing there with closed eyes and holding railing. He smiled while looked at her, he was so nervous during the saree selection, he was not sure is that make her look good or not. But it's true that she looked so beautiful in that golden saree. 

Sidharth came to her and said " kya hua?" Sana open her eyes in jerk and asked while turn to him " aap yahan , sab thik ton hai niche?" Sidharth hold her from her waist and hug her, sidharth " sab thik hai , kyuki tum ho mere sath , mere pass, Kuch galat ho hi nhi Sakta " Sana while trying to make herself free from his arm " aap ye kya Kar rhe hai, koi aa jayega" sidharth in husky voice " shhh bas ek minute" she heard that and she lost herself in him , she looked at him and found a reflection of happiness on his face, he has a sukoon on his face, which not gone unnoticed by her. Sidharth while still hug her " thanks bol Kar Chota nhi karunga unn sab khushiyu ko Jo Tumne di hai , sach Sana Syd tumhe yakeen na ho lekin maine aaj se phale shivanya ko itna Khush Kabhi nhi Dekha , aur ye sab bas tumhari wajha se hua hai , sirf aur sirf tumhari wajha se , main toh daar rha tha , khai meri wajha se shivanya aur Raj ki life Ka itna important din kharab na ho Jaye, lekin Tumne sab thik Kar Diya " Sana trying to say something but her body her mind her heart not in her control at all. Sidharth break the hug and cupped her face, sidharth while make her touched her forehead to his " Ammy thik khata hai , main bhut lucky hu Jo tum mujhe Mili " Sana's mind is stopped working she just listen him carefully, she can clearly Heard his heart beat as well. Sidharth saw her face and found sweat on her face, sidharth while make her sit at couch, sidharth " kya hua Sana tumhe itna paseena kyu aa rha hai , thik toh ho tum ?" Sana take Deep breaths and said in low voice " mujhe pyas lagi hai , please ek glass Pani le Aayenge?" Sidharth while get up " bas ek Minute ruko abhi Laya , hilna maat yahan se " Sana nodded in yes and he moved down . 

Sana saw him going and put her head on head rest and closed her eyes. Sidharth came back and he sit beside her, sidharth saw her tired face and touch her forehead, Sana open her eyes and saw him " aap itni jaldi aa gye?" Sidharth give her glass of water " pio phale " Sana quietly take that and have that in one go, sidharth saw her and asked " khud Ka khyal bhi rakhna hota hai Syd pata hoga tumhe" Sana " hmm" sidharth " hmm lagta nhi hai " Sana "thik hu main " sidharth " doctor ko bulau, thik lag nhi rhi ho" Sana " nhi nhi main sach me thik hu, bas thoda rest karungi aur thik ho jaungi.. aur aap Yahan hai, sab niche wait Kar rhe honge Aapka, chaliye aur sagai Ka bhi time ho rha hai" Sana said that and about to move , but then suddenly sidharth hold her hand and said " ek minute" snaa " ab kya hua?" Sidharth give her a death glare and pass a glass of juice , Sana " nhi ab ye nhi" sidharth make her hold that , sidharth " hum nhi jayenge jab tak tum ye nhi piogi, halat Dekhi nhi hai ,aur sher banana hai " Sana saw him and get that he didn't give up she has to drink, she have that and said " aab chale " sidharth hold her hand and asked while came close to her " ek Baar sach bol do tum thik ho , phir chalte hai " Sana " main sach me thik hu ".

Sidharth " hmm, toh thik hai chalte hai sath me " he said and forward his hand to her , snaa hold that and they came out of the room. They came down and he came to pandit ji, sidharth ' sagai Ka waqt ho gya hai na pandit ji" pandit ji " ji bilkul, aap sagai ki anguthi le Aaye aur var aur vadhu ko bhi" .

They all came at stage, shivanya and Raj standing in front of each other, every one around them, Zoya came with a decorated plate in which a beautiful gent ring, pandit ji mummering some mantras and said " ab aap phenate" shivanya make him wear that ring , they all houting so loud and shower flowers on them, pandit ji" aab aap " Zoya pass him other ring then Raj said " nhi main ye nhi phena Sakta " for a second Everyone gets shocked while hear that, shivanya hold his collar and asked " kya matlab hai tumhara ki nhi phena Sakta, Tumne mujhe dhoka Diya " Raj try to make him free " nhi Panada chod " shivanya " tum nhi karte kya mujhse pyar " sidharth came and make her leave him , sidharth " are Panda sun toh le uski" shivanya " kya sunu Bhai sunn toh li , aap Sahi the aur ye galat" Raj shout bit loud " aree nhi asa nhi hai " shivanya get quite while listen that, Raj take out a box from his pocket and said " Woh nhi phena Sakta kyuki ye phenani hai" everyone get relax while saw that. Shivanya saw that and said " ye toh Woh hi ring hai" Raj " hmm Woh hi ring hai Jo tumhe last year pasand aayi thi, " shivanya ' tumhe Yaad thi " Raj with a smile " kyu nhi tumhari pasand hai Yaad toh rakhni thi" Jennifer " abb isse phale Kuch aur ho, Raj phana de , Raj smile and forward his hand to her, shivanya give her hand and he make her wear that ring, then Also every one shower the flowers on them. They take blessings of every one, sidharth hugged them , and said " Khush raho" then they moved to snaa , Raj " tumhari bhut important jagha hai meri life me Sana , bhale hi hum jayada na mile ho lekin tumhari hi wajha se aaj shivanya mere sath hai , toh thank you, " they said and hug her, she hug them back.