Episode 27

Wish you all a very happy new year hope this year fullfil your all dreams 😘
******

He adore her beauty…  she wearing beautiful white colour off shoulder top with deep back .. multi colour plazo and Punjabi juti. Light Silver earrings and lose hair.. she looking so beautiful and gorgeous in that. He was just lost in her .. and she asked " Jana kha hai ?" But sidharth didn't react.. he didn't listen her . When she didn't get any response Sana looked at him who stare at her with a wide smile Sana suddenly stopped the car and sidharth just came out of his dream with that.. he completely shocked and said " kya hua ?" Sana with Anger " agar tadna ho gya ho toh batayenge Jana kha hai ?". Sidharth with down head and ran his fingers through his hair to set them and said " sorry ". 

Sana again start the car and just looked at road " ab batayenge kha Jana hai ?" . Sidharth " hmm… first left .. then t point se ryt ".and he again stare at her. After a while said " ab left .. then straight. " Sana feels his stare on herself and said " so cheap " sidharth smile and said " so sweet " Sana " mujhe ana hi nhi chaiye tha, pata nhi kya karam kiye the ki aap meri life me Aaye " sidharth again with same smile " thanks … ab right " .

After that they stopped at a place where there was so dark and it's so Deserted road . Sana with courisous " Lagta hum galat jagha as gye hai " sidharth open his seat belt and came close to her said in husky voice " hum bilkul Sahi jagha Aaye hai ". Sana suddenly feel shiver in her body and looked at him said " kya matlab ? " sidharth asked while see in her eyes " tum naraz ho ?" Sana turned her face and said " nhi.. " sidharth turned her Face towards himself with his hand on her face and asked in low and heavy tone  " kyu ??" Sana with confusion " matlab ?". 

Sidharth sit straight and said " shubha Jo bhi hua Uske liye sorry mujhe nhi pata tha Woh itna drama Kar denge . Maine toh simple sa kaam bola tha " Sana listen him carefully and Said after thinking " agar usne koi batameeze ki Hoti toh ?" . Sidharth with anger looking into her eyes , hold her hand said " toh usse Jaan se maar dalta main .. tumhe galat khane aur chune ki saza moot hai .. sirf moot " when he said that his eyes didn't blink  Sana saw care and anger both in his eyes. This time she saw a completely different person in front of her, Who said all this,  that is not the same sidharth who loves her. But she saw someone who can do anything. He is dangerous like a hunted lion. For a while Sana herself gets scared when he said all this. 

Suddenly Sana pull her hand back and she start breathing heavily.. her body start shivering there is so much sweat came in a second on her face. Sidharth get tensed while look that he cupped her face and asked " kya hua .. Sana tum thik toh ho .. ye kya ho rha hai " Sana again feel same care and love and point him towards dash board.. he in hurry opened that there was a candy box.. Sana took that from his hand and have a small candy.. she chew that and close her eyes. Sidharth with horrible expression looking at her. When he saw she relaxed he crease her forehead and asked " kya hua hai tumhe Kuch baataugi " Sana " Kuch nhi bas low blood pressure.. hai Woh hi hua hoga " sidharth " hatho Main drive karta hu aur phale hum doctor ke pass jayenge " sana stop him and said " nhi.. inki zarurat nhi hai.. ye candy doctor ke recommendation ke baad hi le rhi hu main " sidharth " hum phir bhi chalte hai " Sana in high pitch " Maine kha na nhi .. apko ek Baar me samjh kyu nhi atta hai Kuch. Mujhe nhi Jana bas nhi Jana " sidharth feel her anger and try to calm her " okay okay thik hai nhi ja rhe .. ab relax Karo .. tum Jo chaugi Woh hi karenge " Sana close her eyes and relaxed herself. 

After a while sidharth asked " Main drive karta hu " sana open her eyes and looked at him with questioning face " abhi toh apke hath me dard tha " sidharth with a little smile " sorry mazak tha " Sana with smile " pata hai " sidharth " tumhe sabb pata hai " Sana asked " ab rasta batayenge " 

Sidharth " yahan se paidal Jana padega .. thoda dur " sidharth came out from car and open door for her. He forward his hand to hold. Sana looked into his intense eyes.. which clearly ordered her to hold without any argument.. Sana hold his hand and came out.