Episode 93

******

Here , Sana at the studio was looking at Aarav and one model who is practicing for his shoot. It's a jewelry brand shoot and Aarav has to propose to a female model with a diamond ring. After so much still Ayaan didn't get a perfect shit. He said " Aarav focus Karo kha dhyan hai tumhara , tum bhut nervous Dekh rhe ho screen pe , relax ho jao , 5 Min Ka break Lete hai phir start karte hai " he said that and discuss something with Riyansh and Jiya. Sana looking at this from a distance,she gets up and signs Aarav and that model to look at her . She takes steps forward towards Ayaan, and holds his hand , he get freezed and has no idea, with her one touch . He didn't have any idea what is going on his heart beat running so fast, she pull him towards herself at the centre, she make him stand in front of herself, and said while sit on her knee with a cute smile " mujhe nhi pata chala ye kab hua , kiase hua , lekin aab ye Zindagi khali lagne lagi hai tumhare Bina, Haan Ayaan main Pyar krti hu tumse , shadi Karoge mujhse ?? Will you be mine ???" Ayaan has no idea what is going on, he just looks at her with an open mouth. He looked at her with Shock . He made her stand while holding her shoulder and said “ yes.. I love you too . and I want to be yours till my last breathe” . Sana got up and hugged him with a smile and then Ayaan came in reality with the sound of Applause. Ayaan was looking at her with confusion. Then Sana said to Aarav and that model " now get that ?" They nodded in yes and Ayaan stared at her with a wired expression, and said " 10 min bad karenge " Everyone look at him ,Sana saw him and came out of the studio.

After some time, Ayaan came to the terrace just to relax himself, then his eyes fell on Sana who was already there. She lost something, and revolved a cigarette in her fingers, her eyes on those beautiful hills and once on that cigarette in her hand. She usually does that whenever miss Sidharth because when she looked at him for the first time, that cigarette is in his hand. Ayaan look at her and after few minutes she put that back in cigarette case . Ayaan came to her and asked " ye Ander jo Kiya Tumne Woh kya tha ?". Sana without looking at him " acting naam ki bhi ek cheez Hoti hai " Ayaan " Haan Bali Ka Bakra main hi Mila tha tumhe pure studio mein " Sana " hmm Kuch kha Tumne ??" Ayaan observed her expression and asked " tum asi kyu ho ?" Sana looked at him and said " matlab ?" Ayaan " matlab .. hamesha gusse mein , hamesha akeli , itni khamosh .. kyu ?" Sana turned her face and said " Kabhi Kabhi akele rhana hi Acha hota hai , koi tumhe hurt nhi Kar Sakta '' Ayaan nodded in yes and said ' Sahi kha , mujhe bhi ye akelapan bhut Acha Lagta hai , koi tumhare sath ho ya na ho ye zarur Hoti hai , hamesha , tumhe pata hai humari Zindagi ki problems rubber ki uss ball ki Tarah Hoti hai jisse hum jitna dur fhekte hai Woh uthni hi tezi se wapis aa jati hai, issley Maine toh Zindagi se shik liya hai , ki problems ko throw nhi kick Karna chaiye taki shida goal kare " when he said that Sana listen him carefully , and suddenly turned when he looked at her. Ayaan noticed that and said " Nikal laaya hu main … pinjare se ek parinda .. Nikal laaya hu main….. pinjare se ek parinda … ab iss parinde ke Dil se Woh pinjara niklna hai " he said and smile while move inside. And Sana looking at him and trying to understand his meaning. She thought " ye mere baare me tha ?? Ya .. bas Ase hi ?? Ajeeb insaan hai … Kabhi Kabhi bilkul Bacha toh Kabhi ek dum se itna serious… pata nhi kon hai .. lekin iski aakhein asa lgata hai Maine inhe phale bhi Dekha hai lekin kha ya Yaad nhi aa rha " she thought that and came in her cabin. 

After a while, she sitting there with close eyes then suddenly Kabir entered in her cabin like a Strom , she open her eyes and saw him he running in whole cabin and playing with football. Then Anju ji enter and said " maaf Karna shaib ye mana hi nhi " Kabir " gulabo.. can we have pasta today .. please ?" Sana scolded and said " Kabir came here and sit quietly " he came and sit on her lap and said while playing with her hair " please .. gulaboo " Sana "'no Kabir " Anju ji " khila dijiye .. wase bhi kafi din ho gye hai ,.. Kabhi Kabhi toh chalta hai " Kabir wink and said " ye hui na baad " Sana looked at them and said " okay but phir at least 20 days tak Kuch Bhar Ka nhi " Kabir hug her and said " paka gulabo and I love you " she smile and left from there with him.