Episode 67

Sidharth start driving and Sana sitting beside him, she put her head at seat and looking at him with a smile, weather is so beautiful, he was feeling her stare on himself and trying to focus on driving, suddenly Sana saw an ice cream van, and start shouting, Sana " rukiye rukiye Jeep rukiye " sidharth suddenly stopped, sidharth " kya hua ??" Sana with cute face " mujhe ice cream khani hai " sidharth " kya iss mausam me ice cream ?" Sana " ji Haan , ye hi toh mausam hai " sidharth " thik hai , lekin tum yahan se hilogi nhi , main lekar Aata hu" Sana nodded in yes and sidharth moved to ice cream stall, he saw there number of the flavour he was confused and decide to take kulfi , when he turned towards his jeep, he saw Sana was not there, when he ran his eyes here and there, he found she is moving to beach, sidharth ran towards her , sidharth shout on her " tumhe mana Kiya tha Jane ko, tumhari himat kaise hui zameen pe aapna pair rakhne ki " Sana stare at him and cupped his face, she looked into his eyes and asked " aapki aakhein hai ya tube light ?" Sidharth in confusion " kya ??" Sana " hmm, ye rang badalti hai , Kabhi bhuri, Kabhi kaali, Kabhi laal , isley phucha ye aakhein hai ya tube light" sidharth get laugh brust on her antics and his complete anger get away, Sana notice his smile and said " itna serious sawal Kiya hai Maine aur aapko hhasi aa rhi hai " sidharth just up his hand to say sorry, then Her eyes fall on ice cream, Sana in excitement " aree ice cream wow " she take that and start having that, her complete focused on ice cream and sidharth on her, he was thinking that how cute she is , exactly opposite then she pretend to be in front of world, how childish she is , sidharth just adore her, Sana saw him and asked " aap nhi khaenge ?" Sidharth look at his ice cream which is completely melt, Sana laugh on him and forward her ice cream to him, sidharth nodded in no , Sana with sad expression " meri jhuti hai issley ?" Sidharth smile and hold her wrist, he lick that ice cream, with that again a big smile came on her face , they finish the ice cream and Sana laying there on cool sand of beach, sidharth also laying beside her, they both just looking at sky which is fill with starts . 

Sidharth saw her face, and he again notice that sadness on her face, he hold her hand then Sana said " main thik hu " sidharth " I know tum bhut strong ho " Sana " aap Apne mom dad ko miss karte ho na ?" Sidharth " bhut " Sana " main bhi lekin maa ko " sidharth trying to understand her , he get that why is she hate men's , sidharth asked " kyu ?" Sana " bhut sari wajha hai , koi ek ho toh baatau " with that a tear roll down from her eyes , sidharth didn't want her to crying he forward his hand and sign her to came close , Sana put her head on his hand and came close to him, Sana " log ristey kyu banate hai , jab nibha nhi sakte " sidharth " ye duniya ASI hi hai Sana , Syd isse bhi buri , lekin Jo humara hota Woh Hamse koi nhi cheen Sakta " Sana hug him tight and said " hamesha mere sath hi asa kyu hota hai , Ase ristey kyu milte hai mujhe jinhe main nibha nhi pati " sidharth " tum haar rista nibha sakti hu , tum bhut himat wali ho Sana, yakeen maano agar tum Kuch thaan lo Woh oaa sakti ho " Sana just listen him , sidharth " aakhein band Karo " Sana close her eyes , sidharth patted a soft kiss on her forehead, she clinch his shirt and hug him . They just laying that for long time, then sidharth notice that she getting sleepy, he said " abb chale ?" Sana look at him and asked " aapko nind aa rhi hai " sidharth smile and said " hmm thodi si " they get up and sidharth took her in his arm and make her sit in jeep, he start driving, suddenly Sana get up and she start feeling cold breeze , sidharth get nervous and slow down the speed and said while hold her hand  " Sana niche baaitho gir jaugi ?" Sana with no tension " aap mujhe girne denge ?" Sidharth " lekin" Sana " lekin kya , mujhe pata hai , aap mujhe Kabhi chot nhi lagne denge , khudse jyada bharosa hai aap par mujhe , Aapke hote hue mujhe Kabhi Kuch ho hi nhi Sakta " sidharth get stunned while heard that , that level of trust of her on him , what he actually want from her, that what he actually earned,

After a while they reach at resort , where Ammy was waiting for them, when they came Ammy came and asked " Sana thik hai na ?" Sana fall in sidharth's arm and said " main ek dum thik hu mujhe kya Hona hai ?" Sidharth hold her , and Ammy asked " tune aur pila Di " sidharth took Sana in his arm and said " pagal hai kya , ice cream Ka asar hai " Ammy " hey bhagwan" sidharth " Tu chal mere sath " Ammy " kha ?" Sidharth " isse dusre kamre mein sulane " Ammy " Maine nhi aa rha , Tu ja I am waiting" sidharth make faces and move, he came in other room , make her laying on bed, he cover her with blanket and said while creased her hair " abb tum so jao " sidharth about to get up and leave then suddenly Sana hold his hand and pull him towards herself, he suddenly fall on bed , Sana put her hands on his chest and said " aapse Kuch pucha tha , Aapne bataya nhi " sidharth whole body get shiver , while that happens, he asked in nervousness " kya ?" Sana " ye hi ki aapki aakhein tube light hai kya ?" Sidharth smile and he try to get up, but Sana again pull him and said " bataye " sidharth feel shy , now he realised how she was feel when he doing this kind of thing with her. Sana asked " aakpo pata hai Mr Malik aap kitne handsome hai " sidharth with lots of blush " nhi " Sana expand her hands and said " itna … aur aapki aakhein , Woh toh katil hai , isse jyada khubsurat aakhein Maine aapni Zindagi mein nhi Dekhi " sidharth getting shy and his face had that dark red blush , Sana about to say something else then suddenly she put her hand on mouth and ran to Washroom, sidharth follow her and saw she doing vomit, sidharth rubbed her back, then wash her face, he came inside with her and make her drink some water, sidharth " ab thik ho ?" Sana " hmm" sidharth make her laying and said " bas abb ek sabad nhi chup chap so jao " Sana put his hand on her face and close her eyes , he just looking at her , in sometime she fall asleep, he make his hand free, and said "maa baap ki jagha koi nhi le Sakta Sana koi nhi bhagwan bhi nhi, main unki Kami Puri nhi Kar paunga , lekin tumhare liye , Haan tumhare liye , chod dunga apni ye duniya , ye hi chati ho na tum, toh ye hi Sahi , aaj ye sidharth Malik khud ko tumhare naam karta hai , Jo tum Chao Jaisa tum Chao Wasa ban jaunga , ye wada hai " he said and kiss her forehead. He closed all the windows and door, then came into his room, Ammy was there , he asked " so gyi Woh " sidharth ' hmm" sidharth came in balcony, Ammy also came and asked " kya baat hai itni khamoshi?" Sidharth light up cigarette and said " Kuch nhi bas aaj thoda ajeeb laga Sana ke sath " Ammy " matlab, Acha nhi laga ?" Sidharth " Acha nhi bhut Acha laga , aaj se jyada Khush Maine usse Kabhi nhi Dekha tha , lekin Dil baith Jata hai jab uski aakhoon mein aasu Aate hai , " he took heavy breathe and said " wajha sahyd mere sasur ji se Judi hai , jayda toh nhi malum lekin itna confirm hai , she hates him " Ammy came forward and said " aree toh phuchna chaiye tha na , naase mein toh insaan wase bhi sach bolta hai " sidharth " uske aasu Dekh Kar himat hi nhi hui , aur wase bhi agar Kuch important hoga toh Woh khud bata degi , mujhe pata hai " Ammy " sach me aashique baan gya hai Tu " he hug him after a while they also change and fall asleep. 

It's next morning, everyone was there at breakfast table, sidharth still sleeping, Ammy came down and saw everyone is there, Maddy " sidharth kha hai ??" Ammy " so rha hai " Maaya " itni der tak Woh nhi sota , is he fine ?" Ammy " hmm thik his , bas kal Raat late soya " shivanya " Sana kha hai ?" Apurva " kal Raat ko Woh mere sath nhi thi " Ammy " Haan Woh kaam Karne ke liye dusre kamre mein thi toh wahi hogi, Main Dekh Kar Aata hu" he said and moved towards her room, he opened the door which just open with light force, he think may be she didn't close that, when he came inside and his face expression was changed completely, the whole stuff of the room was here and there, in hurry he looking for her in washroom then in balcony, but she was not there , Ammy call Mohan and tell him to find Sana in resort, then he came to sidharth , Ammy " sidharth uth ek gadbad ho gyi hai " sidharth in sleep " kya hua ?" Ammy" Sana Apne kamre mein nhi hai our kamre ki halat bhut buri hai " sidharth get up in jerk and asked " matlab" Ammy " Woh nhi hai Aapne kamre mein aur kamre mein sari cheeze .." before he can complete sidharth ran towards her room in tension, he saw that room is completely messed , he call her name again and again, and running here and there, then Ammy came in room and he hold his collar and asked " kha hai Sana ?" Ammy " Woh hi main bol rha hu , shubha se Kisi ne nhi Dekha hai usse , it's serious we have to find her " they asking for all staff and guard , but they didn't find , sidharth call Mohan " Apne Sare aadmi laga do aur dhundo Sana ko " Mohan " Bhai ek ghante se 10 log dhund rhe hai , lekin abhi tak koi khabar nhi hai Bhabhi ki " sidharth throw that phone on Ammy , and said " Teri wajha se hua hai ye " meanwhile everyone got to know Sana is missing they all start finding her, after sometime Mohan and Shankar came sidharth ran towards them and asked " kha hai Sana ?" Mohan with head down " Bhai Woh " sidharth shout on him and asked again " Bhai Woh kya Jo phucha hai Woh Bata " Shankar in fumble voice " Woh ek footage Mila hai " he said and play a video , sidharth and everyone get struck with that , in that video four men with face cover moving outside the resort and they holding unconscious Sana.