She moaned after every pump into my ear. The sweat from our bodies was mixing with each other. Her breasts bounced with every thrust, turning me on even more.

She drug her nails into my back as I lowered myself more. My lips found her neck again and I sucked her sweet spot, sending her breath to hitch.

I could feel myself getting close.

"Yeah fuck me as hard as you fucked that deafy," she said through her teeth. And as that sentence left her mouth, I felt myself shut down. I don't know what came over me but I completely stopped. My eyes drilled into her intensely as she gave me an annoyed look.

I pulled out of her and stood up, peering down at her as my brain processed that word "deafy".

"Why'd you stop?" She said in between pants. Yet I didn't respond and started to put my clothes back on. I heard her scoff as she just sat there watching me now.

"Unbelievable," she mumbled. I sighed to myself, feeling the anger building up already. I thought this party would take my mind off of what happened Friday and what Louis said but I guess people were still assuming shit.

What she said had totally turned me off. Yes, I was still hard but now not in the mood. She completely caught me off guard.

"Did I do something wrong?" She questioned and I only glanced at her before putting my belt back on and adjusting my jeans. "I don't understand. Rita said you were a god at this."

My mind stopped once again at the name she mentioned. With air caught in my throat, I scoffed. "Well, you can tell Rita to fuck off,"

"What?" She asked with an annoyed tone. I didn't acknowledge it anyway. After getting my shoes tied, I walked right out.

Fuck. Fuck. What the fuck. Deafy? What kind of name is that? Why would she bring that up during that? Is that what she thinks of dirty talk? Whatever that was, it put me in a bad mood.

I pushed past people, rudely, going down the stairs.

I couldn't think straight after that. I left in the middle of a hookup just because of one thing she said.

I felt myself being pushed to the side onto the nearby wall. My head snapped forward and my eyes met Rita's. "So glad I finally found you, Levi," her fingers grazing along my arm.

Her makeup was looking smudge and her eyes were red and bloodshot. Her pupils were dilated as well.

"Get off me," I attempted to push her away but she in the moment felt stronger than me, she pushed me back. This time I hit my head, grunting, I bring my head up but she takes it. Placing it on her breast. I pulled it away instantly. "You don't have to be shy around me, baby," she leans in but I duck from underneath.

I heard my name being called before I turned the corner, heading outside to find Brady.

I scanned the backyard for his face but I didn't see him. I was already in a bad mood so I didn't bother to keep searching. My head was starting to hurt, thinking of what that girl said.

Walking through the groups, I found the side gate and made my way straight to my car. Pulling out my keys, I unlocked it and opened the door once I was there. I unintentionally slammed it shut and sat there as my thoughts began to calm down.

"Fuck me as hard as you fucked that deafy"

Her annoying voice in my head. Swirling. I couldn't believe it. I thought the assumptions would pass but they're now following me outside of school. I scoffed, roughly and backed out of the driveway. I had to make tire marks on their lawn otherwise I couldn't get out. And I wasn't in the mood for waiting or telling people to move their cars. Yet no one would really listen to me since it was only nine-fifteen now.