Chapter 75 - Spralmer (Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer)

Start from the beginning

He had a yellow, sleeveless flannel on, black pants, brown boots, and a belt.

Spot wore basically what Albert was wearing, except his shirt was a sleeveless undershirt and he wore jeans.

He was also wearing red, unlike Albert who wore yellow and orange.

Spot and Albert look over the side of the couch when they hear giggles, finding Elmer on the floor, giggling a lot as Molly kissed him.

The two older boys chuckle.

Race turns his notebook back to Albert. "Like this?" He asks.

Albert nods, smiling.

Race sighs. "Thank God." He mutters, continuing to write on his paper.

Elmer, who now sat up, his back against the wall, with Molly, who was definitely too big to be laying on him, laying on him. "God is wonderful and we should be thankful to him for everything." He comments, looking around at the room as his mind wanders, doing nice to Molly's fur.

Molly, who had been jumping around a few minutes before, was now almost asleep because of this.

Albert exhales. "How you have only gotten more innocent since Freshmen year amazes me." He comments under his breath, looking away from his second youngest boyfriend.

Elmer just shrugs.

Spot chuckles.

Race flips his blue notebook closed. "Finally done," he sighs. "I really should have not let you talk me into a break." He shoots Albert a half-hearted glare.

Albert chuckles, resting his chin in the palm of his hand, holding up his head. "It was good for you." He responds.

Race rolls his eyes, getting up to go put his notebook away.

He was stopped by someone grabbing his foot.

He looks down to find Elmer holding his foot.

Elmer cheekily smiles up at him. "I'm pulling your foot." He says.

Albert and Spot chuckle.

Race facepalms. "That's now how that-" he stops. "Forget it. You're adorable." He ruffles Elmer's hair.

Elmer let's go of his foot to fix his hair, and the barrette.

Race uses this chance to go to their room and put his stuff away.

Elmer starts to crawl after him, not feeling like just walking after him, when Molly sat on him.

She lays her head down on his head, laying down across his body that was sprawled across the floor.

Elmer starts giggling really hard.

Molly didn't seem to care that he was giggling since she just stayed on top of him.

Race walks out of their room, stopping when he sees them.

He chuckles softly.

Elmer looks up at him. "She-" he giggles. "She's claimed me like-" he tries speaking in between giggles. "Albert when he- doesn't want us- to leave him- in the morning- when he's warm."