~Sisterly Love~

We have been tracking Julio for days and nothing has popped up

We have been tracking Julio for days and nothing has popped up. I don't know how it could be. It's like the dude has left the planet, disappeared.

Esme has been lurking around Barcelona, which means she is searching for Selina. I feel like she will soon realize that she is dead and alert Julio.

Which could bring him back into the light. Get us to gain some leverage over here.

I might consider telling her but part of me luring Julio so soon to Barcelona by finding out her death seems like a huge risk.

Juan has been keeping Eva away from the house so she doesn't get hurt in any of this. Especially after Selina being killed, this place is a danger zone for her.

But Francesco has also been trying to keep me at our old place but I can't stay away for too long. This place need tending to and I can't be away for too long.

If I do then it will be a mess.

As I walk out of our old room, I walk downstairs wearing his clothes. I see Eva sitting down and she seems like she's waiting.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She nods.
"Yes, just waiting for Juan. He went to talk to Francesco in his office but I also need to talk to you".

I nod.
"Sure what is it?".

"So I know for the past 5 years, we have been working together but I no longer want anything to do with any of this. We lost mamá to this and now I have someone else I care about. I can't lose Juan to this either. I love working with you, doing assignments and upholding the business but it's not what I want for my future".

I listen to her and I understand. Mamá kept her out of it as long as she could and I should do the same. This isn't her legacy and she need to be free from it.

"I love you and I support every choice you make. This is no longer your responsibility, you are free" I smile.

She hugs me tightly.
"Thank you! Thank you!".

I smile as she hugs me and doesn't let go.

"Hahaha you're welcome".

Juan walks in and he sees us. We let go and she goes to him.

"What did Francesco say?" She ask.

"I have a few things left to finish with him but once it's done, we can leave."

Wait leave..?

"Wait.. you two are leaving?" I ask.

Eva faces me.
"Yes we are, we are going to either Madrid or America. We want out of Barcelona but mainly I do. I have been here for too long, I need to move on from here".

I smile nervously.
"I know but it's only been 5 years, don't you feel like we need more time together? I still feel like I hardly know you".

She smiles.
"I may be leaving but I will always come back to visit you. I won't forget my older sister".

I smile.
"You better not".

"When are you two leaving?" I ask.

They smile.
"In two weeks".

Wow that is so close. I at least thought a month, some time to say goodbye and pack at least.

"Well then we should spend more time together, let's have dinner tonight".

They look at each other.
"Sure".

I smile and I go to Francesco's office. I knock and I walk in.

"Hey Eva and Juan are having dinner with us before they move soon. So hurry up and come join us!" I smile.

He nods and continues working.

I go upstairs to change into something more appropriate and I clean up.

I head back down as I join Eva in helping cook dinner. We made a special dish that mamá taught Eva how to make. So she is teaching me how to make it.

We talk and make jokes as we cook. Juan sits in the office working with Francesco.

"So how exactly did you and Juan come to be that close?" I ask.

She smiles.
"When you sent us to get that car, which was so random by the way".

My plan worked, worked better than I thought.

"Anyway we went to get the car, it was getting a bit dark and I stayed quiet since I really didn't know him but he was trying to make jokes to make me more comfortable. It worked and we just started talking about our lives. Then we got to the car and it was stuck in some mud so we had to push it out. It was hard and took a few tries but we got it. It started drizzling and I hate being wet".

I look at her in awe of her telling the story.

"So we hopped in the car quickly after getting a bit wet with some mud on us. Got a bit messy and the rain didn't help. He took off his shirt and he was shirtless. And I thought...wow he has a nice body but besides that I guess I got a bit heated. And he noticed it too and we just got tempted in the moment. We kissed and that's it, but when I got home, I ran straight to my room".

I smile. I understand the moment of temptation, it happens. It can be so random but it's a strong feeling.

She smiles as the food cooks.
"After that we saw each other more, more kissing and eventually more. Anyway he just makes me comfortable and laugh so hard. And he is the best person I know besides you".

I laugh as she adds me in. I see what she did but I understand.

"But do you love him?" I ask.

She smiles.
"I really don't know but can I be capable of loving him? Yes and I feel myself getting there. I think I am falling as well".

I smile.

"I am happy but you're welcome. I planned that so I am happy my work worked successfully".

She chuckles.
"Definitely worked. Thank you Aura".

I start to think.

"Actually call me Rosalía, I realized Aura is not me. Rosalía is who I really am."
She smiles.
"Thank you Rosalía".

The guys walks in and I look at them.

Juan comes by Eva and kisses her cheek.

Francesco sits down and holds my hand.
"You okay?".

I nod and he rubs my hand.

Eva dishes out the meal and the guys gets the first taste.

They enjoy it and smiles.
"Fuck this is good" Francesco says.

"Our mamá made it, she was good at everything as we see" I say.

"That wasn't the only thing she made that tastes good" Francesco says.

Juan chokes on his food and Eva drops her fork as she was going to take a bite.

I gasp and I throw the kitchen towel at him.

"Can't believe you said that. Behave".

He winks at me and we all laugh. We continue our dinner and it was a great evening.

One evening I will not forget for sure. I will miss this after she leaves.

Seeing her most of the time will change, but I will definitely keep these memories of us now.