~Plan~

I sit at my desk and I look at the files placed on Selina and Esme

I sit at my desk and I look at the files placed on Selina and Esme. I read them over and over until I understand every bit of information about them.

We are still trying to recover a file on Julio. He kept his tracks hidden well. But it makes sense, the Italian mafia are very tricky.

I have dealt with a lot of Italians when it came to business and even the Russians, both of them are ruthless. They kill without a doubt in mind, my past self would think Francesco are just like them.

But they are worst than Francesco.

So to know that Julio has experience with them, he is the one I need to be careful of. Ignacio obviously knew what he was doing but I have a feeling, Julio and him were very close.

Especially since all he ever wanted in the beginning is a son. Maybe Julio was that "son".

They obviously want to kill me but they won't hurt Eva. I know this because Julio is too enthralled with my sister.

If he wanted to hurt her, he would've. I know it.

My sister is also his weakness but he won't show it. Unless I get it out for him to show it.

And I will.

I call Eva in and she comes in a few minutes later.

She walks in and sits down.
"What's wrong?" she ask.

"I have a plan and it requires you and Juan".

She tilts her head in confusion.

"You are Julio's weakness, I know it. And I need to get him vulnerable. Which makes Juan valuable".

"So you want to use Juan.. to possibly get murdered? No I won't allow it Rosalía".

I nod and I stand up.
"You should know me better than anyone that I won't allow Juan to get hurt. I care for Juan as well, don't worry but I need you both. Por favor!".

She sighs and stays silent.

"Fine... what do we need to do?" She asks.

I smile.

We need this to go smoothly so it doesn't look planned, so let's do this.

I talk the plan with Eva and Juan. Surprisingly he went with it and I can see how much he is very into Eva.

It's cute and I can see he will protect her no matter what. It kind of reminded me of the past. It was interesting to see again.

As I walk with Francesco hand in hand around the tower in the middle of the town square, Eva and Juan walk around on the ground in the town square.

I start to observe from up in the tower looking down below so I can look out for Julio.

It was a risk I took but I put a little word out there that was sure to make it got to Julio that Eva was spotted with the best friend of Francesco Valentino in the two square.