~Words~

I sit down actually thinking about what he said to me

I sit down actually thinking about what he said to me. Why do I even care that he thinks I am beautiful or in pain? He kidnapped me and shot my mother. I hate him.. I am supposed to hate him.

But I care.

I roll my eyes and head to bed.

A few weeks later..

Right after my leg healed it was back to training with Juan. I have definitely gotten better in fighting that Juan feels like I could kick his ass.

He was very shocked at the skills I had that even I can't remember having in the first place.

I no longer have flashes during training. Which was very odd. Maybe I could ask Rafael if he remembers anything about me fighting when I was younger because I can't remember knowing how to do what I do now.

"We were supposed to start with weapons a few weeks ago but Francesco advised for you to heal first. He also told me that you have been avoiding him. Is that true?" Juan ask.

I swing a punch at Juan's face but he catches my fist. I pick my leg and swing it at his stomach catching him off guard. He let go of my fist and I punch him in the jaw.

I gasp as I realized what I just did. I didn't mean to go that hard.

He spits out blood and nods.
"It's ok you're getting better, you're ready for more now. Tomorrow you will start using guns and knives".

I nod slowly not bothering to refuse it because it was time to not train on defending myself anymore. 

Juan asking me about Francesco and why I was avoiding him really stirred me up. I just got angry as he asked that question.

"Juan really.. I am serious. I didn't mean to go that hard. I just got angry when you asked about Francesco. Don't tell him but I have been avoiding him because well he's cold to me. He acts sweet then cold. Then I remember that I am here against my will and I have no clue if my mother is ok" I sigh.

Juan looks at me and I look at him.

"You know what, forget it. You work for him so I don't know what I would gain out of telling you this".

I pick up my belongings and I head for the door. Juan grabs my arm to stop me and I look at him.

"He has good intentions for you, Rosalía. Try to trust him or at least work with him" he says softly.

I roll my eyes. Good intentions my ass.

He drops my arm and I look into Juan's eyes. Juan is the only one who actually is nice to me and here I am giving him attitude that I give to Francesco.

I take a deep breath and I smile a bit.

"Fine I'll try to tolerate Francesco. Also thank you for not being like the others Juan. It's.. comforting".