~Liars~

"Why did Julio say that you two have been together lately? After I clearly informed you not to fucking see him!" I yell

She rolls her eyes.
"I didnt! I did not see him".

I shake my head.
"So he just lied. Look me in the eyes and tell me that he just lied to me".

She looks me in the eyes and nods.
"He fucking lied to you and you being a dumbass are falling for it. I wasn't with Julio".

I laugh.
"Ok so enlighten me then Eva, who the fuck were you with? Can this person that is not Julio, confirm this?".

She nods.
"Yes Juan can confirm it".

Mine and Catalina's mouths goes wide.

"JUAN?!" Catalina gasp.

Eva nods.
"Yes Juan now can you stop lecturing me on this fucking shit? I wont ever see Julio, we established this, have more faith in me Aura".

I feel dumb now.

I sigh.
"Eva..lo siento..".
(Lo siento~Im sorry)

She walks away.
"Whatever".

I look away and Catalina is still in shock.

"JUAN?!".

I sigh.
"Yes JUAN".

She keeps making her thinking face.
"I go back to Madrid and so much has happened here in Barcelona. You and Francesco have your weird thing, now Eva and Juan and now your weird siblings".

I sigh.
"Tell me about it. But enough of us, how are you?".

She smiles.
"Well I came here to visit you, since Francesco said you would be home. But I just wanted to say that I may have met someone. He's different than all the shitty guys I have been with. I feel good about this one".

Hearing that puts a smile on my face.
"I am happy for you, Cat".

She nods.
"Thank you but don't worry, everything will fall into place, we all deserve a happy ending of some sort".

I laugh.
"I hope so".

We continue to talk about the guy she met but she wants to keep his name a secret, says it's better that way.

My phone beeps and I check it. It's a text from Francesco, saying to meet him at some private location. He writes in codes that only the Santos and Valentinos would recognize. These codes were made by my parents and his to protect ourselves, in some weird way I guess.

I smile a bit and I finish my conversation with Catalina. She asks to stay here for a few days so I let her. While she gets settled in, I head to my room to change.

I change into a long sleeve top with black jeans and a black biker jacket.

I fix my hair and I look at myself in the mirror. Wait why am I trying so hard to look good, we aren't even together yet? I stop fixing my hair and I leave quickly.