~Selina~

He uncuff my wrists as we just lay and he holds me

He uncuff my wrists as we just lay and he holds me. Must I say, I AM VERY FUCKING SORE.

I totally forgot how sore he used to make me. I was sore almost all the time, but I loved it. Still love it...

He kisses my neck then my cheek as he holds me tightly, now I get what he means by not letting go of me.

I blush and I turn my head to him.
"This was only a one time thing, you know that.. right?".

He laughs.
"It's cute that you think that, your body really showed me how much you missed me. You were never that wet before, very different than usual. Missed me that much?" He smirks.

I cough.
"Umm... I need to go...".

I start to get up and he stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Not so fast... I have a gift for you that you will like very much. Meet me at the hotel that's close by here tomorrow night. Don't disappoint me".

I roll my eyes.
"Yeah whatever..".

He finally let go of me and I start to put my dress back on. I quickly fix myself and I run out of the room. I find a nearby bathroom to fix my makeup and hair.

I can't have anyone seeing me this way, especially Alexis.

As I finish, I walk out of the bathroom and walks towards the exit. I bump into a man and I gasp. He holds me up so I wouldn't fall.

"Rosalía..." he whispers.

I look at him into the eyes and it is Juan. Not surprised.

I give him a small grin and I walk away from him. I am not ready to face him after 5 years. After Francesco left, I stopped talking to him because he reminded me of Francesco.

I know Juan isn't Francesco but it made me miss Francesco and I couldn't face him.

I head downstairs and I see Alexis talking to some woman. I walk up to them and I tap his shoulder.

"Hey you owe me for that sneaky shit?" I comment.

He tries to smile as a way of apologizing and I shake my head disappointed.

"Sorry beautiful but I will try to owe you of course. Don't worry..." he winks at me.

I chuckle and I feel the stares of the woman next to him. I look at her confused.

Do I know her?

I ignore it and I make my way out. I walk outside and I get into my car. I drive back home and I keep thinking about what Francesco and I just did.

It was good.. too good. But I can't do that again. It was wrong of me to especially so soon.

I know he is still my husband legally but I feel like I just cheated on Rafael.