~Treasure~

I look at her confused

I look at her confused. Why is she asking that?

She starts to get annoyed as I don't respond.

"Are you slow? I asked are you on birth control? To keep you from getting pregnant?".

I laugh.
"Why are you asking me this?".

She laughs.
"Because I am not stupid. Also my brother made it obvious that he fucked you so we need to be safe. So are you on birth control?".

I shake my head.
"We didn't have sex.. sex. And I am not on the pill".

She nods.
"Well I know eventually it will happen because my brother fucks anything. Never expected it to even be you".

I roll my eyes.
"Your brother is just using me so get off my back.Also fyi, I am not my father so stop blaming me for everything".

She ignores me.
"You will be starting birth control soon. I won't let a Santiago become a Valentino".

I laugh.
"So you're going to force me? Does Francesco know what you're up to?".

She shakes her head.
"I watch out for my brother and he watch out for me. So I will make sure he doesn't fuck up. You alone is already fucking up our plans for killing Ignacio".

"You can't kill him. I believe he does deserve punishment for his crimes but killing him isn't necessary" I yell.

She smiles.
"Why not? He has killed others, he should get the same fate".

I shake my head.
"I know he has inflicted pain on people and your family, but this won't solve anything. You're just following him by doing exactly what he would do".

"Or maybe you don't want us to hurt your precious daddy? Listen here, my brother may be thinking with his dick but I won't let you control him like your father did to him".

I scoff at her statement.
"Does Francesco know that his sister is fucking one of his friends?".

She goes to slap me but I catch her wrist. I push her away from me and out my room. She bangs on the door and yells.

"You fucking bitch" she yells.

I roll my eyes and I hear Juan arguing with her. She got a taste of her own medicine and couldn't handle it.

The night of the charity I know the guy that Catalina went off with wasn't just a "friend" it was obvious and she just proved it.

I hear a knock and I open it. Its Catalina with Juan behind her now.

She takes a deep breath and tries to fake a smile.
"I am sorry for my rudeness, it won't happen again. Now I am leaving before I do something that both Juan and my brother won't forgive me for".

She walks away and I look at Juan.

"That was a bullshit apology but I will take it I guess" I laugh.