~Killer~

Evelyn looks at me and she comes to my side

Evelyn looks at me and she comes to my side. I blanked out after she said those words to me.

My papá killed Francesco's parents and the woman he loved. No wonder why Catalina and him have hatred towards me. My father took away their family and here I am still living along with my mother.

My father is a killer.

He showed me a gentle side as I grew up. He was strict at times especially when it came to working and becoming a better woman. And my mamá had or have to know who he is. How can she still be with him?

I have so many questions in my mind and I can't piece them together. I finally get my breath back and I look at her.

I take a deep breath and exhale.

"I'm fine, just everything you said really had me in shock. You can continue.." I say.

She nods.

"Francesco had to watch the love of life die in his arms and he swore to Catalina that he will get his revenge on Ignacio. He made an oath as well. Ignacio is being hunted right now Rosalía. If I were you I wouldn't trust him anymore but I know they are your only family".

They are. I have no one else. But who can I really trust? Everything and everyone is turning up as lies.

"But my mamá told me that he is dead. Which now that I am thinking.. maybe she lied to me".

Evelyn nods.

Wow so I guess my trust is no longer in both of my parents. I want to believe that those years they spent loving me wasn't meant for nothing.

But what my father is.. has nothing to do with me. I can't take the blame for his actions.

I didn't even know what he was capable until now.

"Have you heard anything about my mamá, Aná? About where she might be or if they have her?"I ask.

She shakes her head and I sigh. Great I am getting nowhere with this. She holds my hand in hers and smiles.

"La voluntad de matar durará para siempre" she whispers as Juan walks towards us. ( La voluntad de matar durará para siempre~ The will to kill will last forever)

I look at her and I move my hand out of hers. So Juan won't see but as I replay her words in my head. For some reason I remember that I have heard that before but I can't remember where.

Juan hands me my things and I look back at Evelyn looking at me. She nods at me, and I was shocked. I keep thinking about those words as I go back to my room.

Juan stays close and I hear him say something, but I am too busy in my own thoughts.

I walk in and I look up as I see Francesco sitting on my bed. I look at him confused and Juan smirks.