Triple E-ments Pt.8

Start from the beginning

I shouldn't get their deaths to me.

"You just don't stop when he's literally about to decapitate you!!" Wonwoo scolds the taller nonetheless of his injury. With his strong and stern tone, he's dumbfounded by his lover staring at the bladed weapon. The couple gets up and reloads their guns. "Right..."

{Guys.} Taehyun intrudes unexpectedly. His voice sounds irritated and still lingering on.

"Taehyun!" Wonwoo talks into the mic. They all thought the instructor was in trouble.

{I'm fine, guys. But-} Jungkook gets kicked towards the couple, knocking them over. The enemy kicks Jimin and burns Taehyung in a swift spin at once, everyone falling from the enemy's attacks. The elder gets up with a huff, turns around to see Jungkook coming straight at him, Wonwoo and Mingyu trailing behind the swordsman.

"What a bother..." The man grumbled. He brings the flaming dagger in front of him and charges towards them again. As the dagger is the defending weapon, the other swordsman is quick to bring it out of the way, using his katana and forcing it to the ground along with the enemy's strong grip. The katana that's ready to strike Jungkook is stopped with a strong kick of the swordsman; stopped. Mingyu shoots their arm which goes idle as Wonwoo goes up to them, pressing a gun at their chest with a knife as well.

   When the advisor makes eye contact with the enemy. A smug forms on the other's lips and the younger's eyes widen, looking down. His head turns to Jungkook's aware gaze, waiting for the older to say something. "Get away- now!!!" He's slashed in the shoulder before kicking away, the swordsman following after.

BOOM

{  Taehyun typed furiously- intensely on the keyboard to make sure if he was correct. Wonwoo's life is in his own careless hands if he hadn't told them before, too preoccupied with arguing with all the instructors. He's at a loss for losing track of everything. The instructor will make sure to get back to the other instructors soon. But most importantly, his team's lives and progress.

   He zooms in again, reading all the data and scanning through the numbers and calculations flooding the side screens. He clicks twice and scrolls one more time. Are his eyes deceiving him? If so, he's desperate they are because he's in big trouble- no- they are in tremendous trouble, danger.

"F*ck all of this!!" He smashes one of the screens out of six with a punch. As scandalized as Taehyun is, it's the truth. His eyes aren't deceiving him, he's not going insane, he's trying to lie to himself that whatever he reads over and over again, is all a mistake and bluff. Taehyun doesn't know how long he's stood up, breathing heavily, but he notices that sweat has begun to build upon his skin. The instructor looks at his left hand which had punched the screen, bleeding and cut up.

"Calm yourself, Taehyun. Anger won't get you anywhere."

"Hyung..." The instructor sniffled. "What do I do?"}

   Jimin fans the smoke away, coughing until the swordsman attacks him again. The dagger pierces through his thigh, yelling in agony at the attack and burn. Taehyung, who's the closest, jumps the enemy, getting stabbed in the hip while shooting the Kage Arc in the chest multiple times. He huffs out as the swordsman arm's falls, getting up.

"Taehyung! Get away!" The muted man feels a hand grab his waist flipping him quickly and he's on the floor with the sword drawn out of his body. The man thrusts down but the male beneath moves his head. Once the sword is stabbed into the concrete, Taehyung reaches up to punch the enemy.

   Jungkook makes his way to his lover's side and takes him away from the Kage Arc. Once they're across the room, the muted male smacks the swordman's chest to put him down.