𝔱𝔴𝔬🥀

"Tommy, get your ass down here before I punch you in the fucking face, you little whore!" Rozenn shouted through the ravine.

"Rosie! Mah friend!" The blonde boy called out, peeking his head from the hallway.

"Tommy get your ass over here, you little bitch!" She shouted.

Tommy slowly walked up to her, followed by Tubbo who looked frightened.

"Did you or did you not fuck with my bow?" She shouted, lifting up her snapped bow string on her freshly enchanted bow.

He rubbed his neck nervously, "I was testing it out, preparing for tomorrow when we start stabbin shit and I got a little carried away." His voice getting tinier as the sentence went on.

"You are so fucking lucky the voices don't demand blood right now." She said crossly before walking away to apply a new string to her flame, infinity, power, punch and mending enchanted bow. It glistened just as much as the rest of her maxed out armor and tools. The twins had always been known to have the best items. Either from their ruthless killing sprees, buying it or grinding for it until they both collapsed from exhaustion.

"What did she mean by voices?" Tubbo asked quietly.

Tommy turned around tiredly. "Technoblade and Rozenn have always gotten voices in their head. That's what always pushed them to kill, do violent things or just have breakdowns. They're shared or something."

"Oh, are they alright?" He asked, slightly concerned for the older girl he had gotten slightly attached to.

"She'll be alright. They always are." Tommy replied before running upstairs. "C'mon Tubbo, lets go see if we can stab some fish!" He cheered. Tubbo gave one last weirly look in the direction Rozenn had gone before following Tommy, a new smile plastered on his face.

Later that night, Rozenn was going towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water before returning to her room for the night. As she passed by the meeting room, she heard shouting, angry temptations and hushed whispers.

"Have you not noticed?! Everyone who's claiming to be on our side, they're lying to us. Tubbo?! He's lying to you, man! He- He would drop us at the SECOND he realizes we're not in the lead anymore!" Wilburs taunted voice shouted. His voice cracked at some points.

"No, no! STOP IT! Alright!" Tommy retaliated. "Wilbur, you're being reckless, you're not- You're not being the man that came in as president. If th- If this is what you think will let us recover L'Manburg, then I'll go along with it, but I don't agree with it, okay? This isn't the right thing to do, this isn't the moral thing to do. You're being... What's the point in doing anything if we've lost all hope? You've gotta stay with it, man. You've gotta pull yourself together."

Rozenn shook her head at the two fighting before finally making it to her room.

Rozenns smile faded as they got closer to the festival. She looked at Techno for support who looked down towards her.

"If you want, we can just leave." He whispered.

"I'm alright. I think. I just hope everything goes fine today."

"One can only hope." He replied as they arrived.

"Technoblade! Rozenn!" Nihachu cheered, walking towards the two.

"Hi Niki!" The older girl smiled, giving her a hug. Niki returned the hug before pulling away and reaching into her basket. She pulled out two cookies and held them out to both Technoblade and Rozenn who took them.

"Thanks Niki!" She thanked, taking a bite.

"Well here's a rundown. The dunk tank if over to where Fundy is." She explained, pointing to the fox looking creature that was apparently her nephew. "The podium where Schlatt and Tubbo are making their speech is straight through." Her face got a little dark when she said Schlatt. "And the boxing ring is right over there!" She finished the explanation before a man in brown hair, mutton chops and a suit walked up to them.