𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢🥀

"Rozenn." Ranboo stumbles into the house. Rozenn is in the kitchen, preparing food.
"Hmmm?" She asks calmly. Her eyes turn to the boy and she rushed over. His hair ruffled, his eyes look quirky, his hands were shaking.
"I-" he stuttered.
"Sit, sit." She pushed him into the couch.
"I- I- Tubbo has one life left." He mumbled.
She nodded, knowing if the boys past.
"The final control room took his first life. Technoblade, even though he's a good person killed him." Ranboo said, shaking his head and putting his hand on his head.
She nodded.
"I have to- I have to protect him. If he dies, I don't know what I'd do." His voice breaks.
"I'm not going to let that happen. Not to you, not to Tubbo, not to Fundy. None of you are dying. I will die before you guys die." She reassured. Ranboo nodded hesitantly.

'Eret. Where is Eret?' That was the only thing on her mind. She looked through the castle, but she wasn't there. She looked around, but the thing that alerted her where they were was singing. It was a deeper voice coming from the museum. 'Of course Eret would be there. It's his museum.' She quickly sped off, coming through the entrance.
"Eret?" She asked, looking around. Eret came from down the stairs.
"Hey Rozenn." He greeted.
"Can we talk?" She asked. Her hands were fiddling. Eret nodded, opening a hand to the younger girl. She took her hand.
Eret lead the girl over to a secluded area that faced a little lake.
"Eret, how did you deal with the hatred of people?" She asked. The guilt had been killing her. She had good memories with Badboyhalo, Punz, antfrost. Yet, they hated her. Just the same as Tommy did.
"I- I stayed away. I was gone. I stayed in my castle. I talked to hbomb and that was it. They forgave me after I slowly incorporated myself in more gatherings. It was a lengthy process, why?" He asked.
"It's just... with the whole eggpire thing and everything. I've killed many many people with these hands. The swords I've used, the knives I've thrown, the arrows that have plunged through people. I've killed so much and I've only been killed once." She shook her head, slowly. "There's people like Tubbo who have done no killings and he's on his last limb and then there's people like Dream who deserve to be on their last life. It's so bitter sweet."
Eret nodded, understanding where the girl was coming from.
"The biggest regret I made was choosing dream over my family. Now, I'm close to Tubbo, Fundy and them, but the initial heartbreak and understanding of what I did made me go into a very long depressive state. Don't let that happen to you, Rozenn. If you see something and you understand what you shouldn't have done, try your best to move on or it will kill you from the inside out." Was the last thing Eret said before getting up.

She was left speechless, but she understood what they meant. She understood what Eret was saying. No, it wasn't pretty. It was actually a very dark game. But, if she played her cards and pieces right, everything would be at peace forever.

She grabbed her knives. Recently sharpened and re enchanted. She was practicing combat. Something she hadn't done for awhile. I mean there was no reason why she had to, everything was pretty peaceful. Ranboo and Tubbo were safe. Tommy was alive. Dream was in prison. The eggies were gone for now, but if they came back she'd deal with them. Life was pretty good. However, she felt off. It was too quiet. Too peaceful so she did what she always did when she had nothing better to do. She trained.
For the next few weeks every morning she would run four miles at top speed, get a drink of water at home and then train. Sometimes Sam joined her, sometime ranboo joined her. And sometimes even Technoblade would join her. He had been going on more adventures and exploring way out of the realm with Phil. She just assumed they were doing what Rozenn and Technoblade used to do. Explore and hunt.
At night, she'd search up ways to destroy dreams power.

(As much as this book is my baby, I plan to end it soon. Rozenns story is coming to a close and while ranboo and tubbos and others aren't, hers is. There will be a few more chapters, including a head cannon one that I hope will make you smile.)