𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫🥀

Hearing a knock on the door, Ranboo and Rozenn both left their rooms. They met up at the stairs and while Rozenn went in front, Ranboo followed behind the older girl. She opened the door and Foolish was standing outside, shivering in the snow.
"Come in. Come in." She ushered him in and pushed him down the stairs. Ranboo mvoed out of the way as Foolish walked to the living room by their fireplace.
"Foolish, what are you doing here? It's freezing out there!" Rozenn sternly said, throwing a blanket over him.
"I- I needed to talk to you two." He responded.
Ranboo walked over curiously, sitting himself down on the other couch.
Rozenn sat herself next to ranboo, listening intently.
"I was given a shulker box. There are only two in this realm. Punz has a pink pen and I have a green one." He said, pulling out a shulker. A shulker was one of the only things we didn't have access to. It was very hard to get and the only way you could get it is if you were thrown a gift from the gods or you made it to the end. The end was a place that most people have heard of. Only written and heard of. Books have only said that four people have been to the end.
Both Rozenn and Ranboo's mouths dropped open.
"How- how did you- Foolish how-" she stuttered.
In a hush tone Foolish said, "I'm not sure if I'm suppose to say this, but the realm god, DreamXD gave me a shulker."
"You made a deal with the devil?" Rozenn asked.
"You could say that." Foolish shrugged.
"So why are you here?" Ranboo spoke up.
"I need to ask you of something." Foolish said.
"What is it?" Rozenn asked. Foolish pulled out a book, writing something down. He handed it to Rozenn first. She read it, nodding slowly before handing it to Ranboo who also nodded.
"I understand... so why does this include us?" Ranboo asked.
"Well, I would like for me to sell it to you. Then, I'd rent it out from you permanently." Foolish explained.
"And what's the rent out payment?" Ranboo asked...
"How about two netherite blocks?" He asked.
Rozenn turned to ranboo. Sending him a look. His eyes perked up, wondering what she was going to say.
"Well Foolish, like you said... if someone were to ask who owned the shulker and you said us, that would put a major target. Would it not?" She asked.
"It would. I suppose it would." Foolish answered.
"Well, I think instead of netherite, you oh it back in let's say a war favor?" She asked slowly.
"What would that entail?" He asked back.
"Nothing that would mean you would take a life. Just perhaps, a little favor. This could be not choosing a side when there are indefinite sides or delivering something to someone else."
"Mmmmm I think we could do that." Foolish nodded.
Rozenn walked to her room for a few seconds, coming back with an empty book and quill. She began writing the conditions. "Ranboo do you want to make the deal or should I?" She asked the boy, slowly.
"I will. You're already involved in a lot more stuff than I am. Plus, with Techno..." he started. She nodded understanding.

it is nearby stated that ranboo is the rightful owner of the lime green shulker box given to foolish. The transfer of ownership was achieved on 3/29/2021. Ranboo agrees to rent the shulker box permanently in exchange for favors that were agreed upon off of the record. Foolish will receive the shulker box as long as the promises are upheld.

She finished writing and showed both boys the book. Both nodding, she said, "foolish you should sign the book now."
He nodded and wrote his name.
"Good doing business with you." He smiled, walking himself out of the house.

"Hey Tommy, what's up?" Rozenn asked, climbing down from the scaffolding. It had been a few days from the last interaction and Ranboo and Rozenn had taken a few days to just relax at their home.

"I heard about this Micheal guy. Big Mike, can I see him?" Tommy asked her.

"Ummm, you don't want to ask me that. Why don't you ask them." She hesitantly said, waving over Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Can I see Big Mike, Michael?" Tommy asked Ranboo and Tubbo. The two shared a look before Ranboo nodded.

"Sure, you just can't hit him." Ranboo told Tommy.

Ranboo lead Tubbo, Tommy and Rozenn to Tubbo's house where they went to visit Michael.

"Michael is kind of a pet, isn't he?" Tommy asked.

"Eh, not really." Ranboo replied.

"I used to have a pet. Henry." Tommy reminisced. The lot of them went back down to the ladder and talked in Tubbo's main area.

"You know my brain's a bit muddle, these days. Did you go to Dream's bunker?" Tommy asked.

"I think we were all there when we came to save you..." Ranboo said.

"You remember the room, don't you?"

"Um kind of?" Ranboo responded.

"I do... It was dark, there was a hallway. It was filled with thigns people loved and cared about..." Rozenn said, shivering from the thought. She remembered the day clearly. It was sunny outside, but inside the bunker was dark and cold.

"I want to go.. but I can't go there alone. Do you think Henry's still there? Do you think he's alive?" Tommy said.

"I think I remember seeing a cow there." Ranboo tried to remember. Rozenn sighed before nodding.

"There was a cow."

Tubbo opted to stay home so the three of them went in the nether and Rozenn lead the way. She tried her best to remember the way to the portal that she had sobbed on and when they made it, they went through the portal.

Sure enough a cow and a blue sheep were there.

"Henry! How- Sapnap killed you!" Tommy screamed rushing to the cow. Rozenn pulled out two leads, throwing one at Tommy and tying up Friend. She was going to bring Friend back for Ghostbur whenever he made a reoccurrence.
"Tommy... you know how friend and Henry both died?" Rozenn asked.
"Yeah..." Tommy muttered, tying Henry up.
Rozenn had come to the conclusion as soon as she saw Friend and Henry that Dream had used the revival book on the two.
"The revival book. Did- did... do you think Dream used the revival book to test?" She pieced together.
"I- he- son of a bitch." Tommy's eyes went dark.

Tommy lead Henry up stairs and pulled too hard, making the cow fall off. All three of them heard a crack, their face turning white. She tossed the lead to Ranboo and rushed over to the cow.

Tommy was in shambles, lightly patting the cow.

"Tommy... You- The cow is in pain. Henry is..." She sighed. Tommy's tears pricked with tears and he nodded. She dragged the cow over to the corner where she took him out of his misery. She placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder and nodded over to Friend.

"Let's get Friend home." Tommy stated. The two nodded slowly and slowly lead Friend outside. It would be safer to go through the overworld rather than the nether. They walked slowly and safely towards Foolish's summer home, using boats, walking. His summer home was around 40 miles away and it took them three days, but they got there. They finally used a nether portal and safely got Friend back to the community portal.

They went towards the badlands, tying Friend up near the beach by there and made their way towards Tommy's home. Tommy pulls out a disc from his enderchest and sits on his bench. He pats the bench, for Rozenn and Ranboo to sit on. She lays her head on Tommy's shoulder, letting him have his moment.

Halfway through the song, she lifts her head up and pulls Ranboo away.

"Let him have a moment alone." She said slowly to Ranboo. Ranboo nodded and the two walked a bit away.

When Tommy was done, she gave him a hug.

"Tommy, I'm going to go home to sleep comfortably. Goodnight." She smiled softly. He smiled back, kissing her on the cheek lightly.

"Goodnight Rozenn." Tommy said, waving her away. She grabbed Ranboo's arm and the two walked back home, going through the nether portal.

(In honor of the red banquet in a few hours, here's another chapter. Stay safe everyone)