𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱🥀

"Puffy, Fundy." The girl greeted, nodding her head slightly at the two.

"Sam, Rozenn." Fundy responded. Puffy guided them over to two chairs.

"Well, we're all here because we need to do something about that fucking egg." Rozenn quickly said.

"Agreed, it's gotten way out of hand." Puffy agreed.

Fundy nodded, Sam just stayed silent, looking deadly.

"Well who are the leaders of the egg?" I asked, fixing my french braided hair.

"Bad, Skeppy and Ant. Is what I know so far, but the way they're getting people to join is throwing them near the egg, trapping them and the egg affects their brain or something." Puffy informed.

The four of them talked for a little while more before deciding on the plan.

"Puffy, since you're in good books with Ant and Bad and they think that you're on their side, you should be the spy, if you're okay with it." Rozenn asked cautiously.

"Yeah, I'm good with that." She responded.

"The rest of us should just watch and make sure nothing gets too crazy."

The following week, Rozenn was heading in the mainland to go talk to Ranboo and Sam. She hadn't been in the main area for a little since she was doing a few things with Technoblade and Phil. As she got near the prime path, she saw Sam, Tommy and Puffy. Sam was leaning against both of them who looked like they were struggling with him walking.

"Sam?" She asked, quietly. The tall green haired boy who still had his creeper mask on was walking a bit uncomfortable.

"hmmmm?" His voice was groggy and he stretched his arms out to Rozenn. She accepted it and he hugged her, towering over the small figure.

"What happened?" I asked, slightly worried, looking at Puffy and Tommy.

"He- He was near the egg for like eighteen hours. I just managed to get him out." Puffy explained. My eyes widened at this, was he okay? Did the egg affect him? Why is he limping?

"Where were you guys going?" I asked strictly.

"He said he wanted to go home." Tommy quietly said.

"Alright, let's go." I grabbed onto his arm and we walked towards the nether portal. We went to the nether roof and across the ice bridge. The walk to the base was very long since Sam was walking unreasonably slow.

Tommy did the small code thing to let the wall drop. We went through the base. Immediately, Sam went downstairs, us following him.

He walked to Fran and sat down next to her, I slid against the wall and sat there too.

"I think we'll be okay, Puffy, Tommy. You guys should go." I whispered, petting Fran slowly.

They nodded and left the base.

"Hey Sam..." I whispered to him. He looked at me and I slowly took his creeper mask off, revealing him smiling gently at me.

"Are you okay? What happened with the egg?" I asked slowly.

"I- it told me to do things. I didn't want to, so it burned me." He shakily said. My eyes popped and I looked at his arm. It was covered with little scars and bruises. It looked like the vines had wrapped around him arm and burned him.

"Sam?" I gently grabbed his arm and looked at him. We got up simultaneously and we went upstairs. I wrapped his arm in a bandage after I cleaned it and put a light salve on it to soothe it.

As he sat down and fed Fran, I made us food.

"Sam, we should take a few days off. Not go to mainland, just stay here and cuddle." I smiled at him.

He smiled back and nodded. After eating, we got comfy on the couch, watching a small movie. I was sitting against Sam while Fran was on my lap. She was too big to be a lap sized dog, but too small to take up a normal couch. Shared kisses and cuddles were all that happened, neither of us paying attention to the movie.

_____________________________________________________________________________

small lore and a little fluff