𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫🥀

"Techno, do you know what we did with the spear gapples?" I asked, going through the storage chest.

"It should be in the chest there. I don't know." He called out from upstairs.

I rummaged through a few chest, looking for the spare gold we kept in one particular chest. It was all gone. What the fuck? I knew for a fact that we had two stacks of gold ingots in here and Techno doesn't even use this chest. All his gold and shit are in that barrel upstairs or in his enderchest.

caw caw caw

The black crow hollered and dropped something at the window. I walked over, grabbed the letter and went upstairs.

"What's that?" He asked, renaming his sword.

"I don't know. It's a letter."

Dear Techno and Rozenn,

the butcher army are after you. they found the compass techno gave to me. im under house arrest for not telling them where you were. stay safe, they're close.

phil

The letter was quickly written and he seemed to be panicked.

"Who the fuck is the butcher army?" I said, confused.

"Shit. This is what Dream was warning me about." He shook his head.

"What do you mean? Is that where you were yesterday?" I asked.

"Yes, Dream and I met up yesterday and he provided me with something. He said there was a bounty for my head."

"Well, I assume we're gonna fight like always?"

"Always."

As he brewed potions, I sharpened our swords, waxed our bows and polished our armor. A knock on the door interrupted us as I just finished polishing my helmet. Cautiously, I opened the door.

"Ghostbur? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well it's snowing and I melt so I was wondering if I could come inside. I also found a blue sheep and was wondering if you had a lead." He asked, shivering.

I moved to the side and he came inside.

"Are you okay?" I ask, putting the polish away and looking for some rope.

"oh I think so... Logdistere is gone though. Dream told me to go to the rain. I did, but I got injured a bit." He admitted, showing his hand that had small acid holes?

"Oh..." I grabbed a few bandages and wrapped his hand, giving him the lead with my other hand.

"Thank you! Oh hi Technoblade." Ghostbur greeted Techno who was downstairs.

"hello Ghostbur. There are bad people after us, you shouldn't be here." He confessed.

"You really should go Ghostbur. Look it stopped snowing." I smiled. He smiled back, saying his goodbyes and leaving.

We heard them before they could see us.

"Ghostbur, what are you doing out here?" I heard.

"Oh I was just visiting Technoblade and Rozenn." He didn't understand.

"Shit." I hissed. Our armor was on, my sword was out and my bow was ready at any point.

"TECHNOBLADE COME OUT!" I heard.

Swords out, Techno went first, I came out after him.

"Tubbo? Ranboo?" I asked. Tubbo looked down, to ashamed to say anything. Ranboo. He just kinda spaced out, my eyes went red, with fury that Tubbo would do this again.

"Technoblade, you are forced to come to L'manberg where you will be held at trial for treason. You won't be running away today." Quackity spat.

"THEN I CHOOSE BLOOD!" He splashed strength, speed and regeneration on us. Fundy and Quackity charged at us, Tubbo went after Technoblade and Ranboo moved to the side.

My netherite sword clashed against Fundy's sword. I stared into the fox hybrid with my red eyes, startled with how red and how angry I looked, he tripped and I took my opportunity, swiping at him, burning his fur from my fire aspect.

He yelped, turning to his claws. His clawns did minimal damage against my netherite armor, but he had found a spot in which my netherite didn't cover my leg, inserting his claws into my calf.

"HOly fuck!" I screamed. I grabbed my sword and brought it towards him, slicing his arm and part of his side.

He dropped over to hurt to continue. I looked to my right to see Quackity an Tubbo dueling Techno who was easily winning. Without paying attention, I looked down to my wounds I had gotten from Fundy.

In one swift motion, Tubbo knocked my sword and bow out of place, holding a knife up to my throat. His arm held me in a position I couldn't get out of.

"TUBBO WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted. Ranboo lurched forward, but Fundy threw him back.

"Ranboo, no." He redeemed.

"Hey let her go!" Techno shouted.

"No, you will come with us to Lmanberg to wait for trial or we will kill her." Quackity threatened, a new sinister look on his face.

Techno and I had to throw our weapons and armor to them which they threw in Ranboo and Tubbo's enderchest. They didn't notice though, the gold totem that was hidden in Techno's pocket.

The ride to lmanberg was stale. I refused to make eye contact with Tubbo who looked like a crying puppy.

Ghostbur tried his best to keep things light hearted, but it was mostly him talking.

They placed us in cages on a fucking stage where everyone could see. Techno's had the execution area while I was just in a cage. Phil looked sadly towards us on his balcony. His face showed disappointment and anger towards tubbo.

"WE LIED TECHNOBLADE! THIS ISN'T A TRIAL, ITS AN EXECUTION!" Quackity laughed.

"Well Quackity, I kinda assumed that. It's not like we're blind to that fucking anvil." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up, you're next." Fundy barked.

"Wait what?" Ranboo cut in.

"Oh boohoo. Pull the lever already." Fundy ordered. Quackity sauntered over to the lever, but before he could pull it, Punz flew down.

He dropped tnt and was about to light it, but Quackity and Fundy were able to destroy it first. In this time, Techno pulled out the totem and held onto it. Without another thought, Quackity flipped the lever. The anvil flew down, hit him, but Techno lived from the totem. He jumped out of the cage and towards to side, I assumed to go grab a sword.

Quackity ran after him.

"Fundy go. Follow Quackity." Tubbo ordered. The fox nodded before slipping away, leaving you alone with Phil, Tubbo, Ranboo and Ghostbur.

__________________________________________________________________

Ranboo's hesitation- Ranboo doesn't think it's right that Rozenn and Technoblade should get punished. You can see considering he doesn't make any gesture to try and harm them, but actually tries to help Rozenn, but is stopped by the rest of the butcher army.

Rozenn's disappointment- Rozenn is very disappointed in Tubbo's lack of care to friendship when it came to power.