𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢🥀

"Techno, picnic?" The small girl asked, with a basket in hand. He grunted before nodding, following her out of his house. She stopped walking near a stream, placing down the blanket.

"What's up?" He asked.

"What's up with you and the egg?"

"In all honesty, I'm taking it down. Puffy came to me for help and it needs to go down. The thing is just- it's overtaking the mainland, we both can see that. Hell, anyone who looks at the mainland knows that whole thing is infested."

"Techno, I'm not sure about this one. Bad and Ant seem pretty consistent and they also have Punz there. If time comes, I'm not sure I can hurt Punz." She stated truthfully, grabbing some fruit out of the basket.

"Rozenn, what happened to you? You turned soft." Techno simply stated.

"And if I have? Techno, these are my friends. Puffy, Niki, Ranboo, Tubbo, Punz, Sam. They're amazing and they're what I have. They can be taken so fast." She mumbled.

"Rozenn, look at you. Punz is going to hurt you if he has the chance. I mean egg or you, he's picking the egg even if it means he has to kill you. Plus, you've been jumping at every single loud shout or noise. That's gonna set you back." Techno bluntly said.

"You know I will hurt people if I have to. I'm just saying if you start the war, I don't know if I could fight in it. Techno, I was murdered. The last fucking thing I heard was the ground screaming at me. Obviously, I would be terrified."

"I'm not starting the war. We both know I wouldn't. Rosie..." He replied.

"If you say so, Techno." She shook her head.

"Techno? Rosie?" She heard Ranboo.

"ranboo!" She called out.

She heard a few leaves break as he emerged from the forest.

"What's going on?" I asked, moving my hair from my face.

"Bad's outside your house, Techno..." Ranboo said. Techno got up and made his way to his house while Ranboo helped me clean up the picnic.

When we got back to the area where our houses were, Techno was walking with Bad, towards the ocean.

I looked at Ranboo, he looked at me and we nodded. I placed the picnic basket down in our house and grabbed my sword, bow and arrow and golden apples and ender pearls. We stayed within distance to see Techno and Bad, but not enough where they could see us.

They lead us past the spider spawner and into the egg room.

We hid behind a few vines, watching as Puffy came in.

"What is going on?" She asked, putting out her sword.

"Puffy... I'm just showing Technoblade the egg!" He laughed.

"Technoblade, I don't think you want to be near that thing." Puffy warned.

"No... I don't think I do." Techno laughed, trying to get away from it.

Bad tried to get him to stay before looking at everything.

"Hey!" He shouted towards Ranboo and Rozenn. They emerged from the vines.

"Hiya Bad." She said, grabbing her sword.

"Ranboo, Rozenn what are you guys doing?"

"Yknow, making sure you dont hurt my brother otherwise I would have to slit your throat." She chuckled.

"Ranboo, why don't you come see the egg." Bad smiled. Ranboo and Rozenn went towards the egg.

"Ranboo, don't touch it. Stay here for now." Rozenn directed to the ground next to the egg.

"Aww why not, Rozenn?" Bad asked.

"Alright, Rosie." He nodded, staying off the egg.

"The egg is fucking disgusting. It's taking over the realm and it's annoying." She stared him down.

"Rozenn, you shouldn't say that." Bad replied.

"And if I do?"

"Things are gonna happen." He smiled sinisterly.

"Is that a threat, Bad? You should watch who you're threatening."

"I don't know, Rozenn. Is it? I mean you're at two lives." He raised his eyebrows.

"I could make you have two lives or less." She smirked, dangerously.

"Well, why don't we just go upstairs, huh?" Bad asked. The four of them followed him to another area. It was a building that looked like an egg.

"So Technoblade, would you say you like people?" Bad asked, as they all sat down.

"uhh no, not particularly." Techno chuckled.

"What about Rozenn?"

"I mean, yeah, she's my little sister."

"What about Phil?"

"I mean yeah. He's cool."

"What about Ranboo? Would you like to see him get hurt?"

"No, not particularly." Technoblade said, cracking his neck.

"Well, the egg can protect them." Bad said.

"Well y'know, we could protect ourselves." I cut in.

"You can't protect yourself from the egg, Rozenn." Bad explained.

"I bet I could. I probably could. I mean I could practice on you if you want." She smirked.

"Well, I think I'm going to head home. I need to get back to my dogs." Technoblade said, heading outside.

Taking his opportunity, Bad whipped out his sword and just as he was about to hit Ranboo who's back was turned, Rozenn bucked her sword in between. Bad's netherite sword hit against her's. Ranboo turned around, before being startled and falling. He fell into a hole that had water at the bottom of it.

"Ranboo!" I called out before swiping at Bad's knees.

Techno rushed in before tackling Bad, grabbing a knife and stabbing his arm. Bad hissed in pain as Puffy tried her best to get to Ranboo. Rozenn grabbed her arrow and pierced the deviled man in the chest. BLood spurt from his chest as Techno did the final blow, grabbing his small knife and stabbing his chest.

"Well, we're tied on lives now." She spit, before walking near the hole.

"Ranboo, are you okay?" She called out.

"I- think so. I don't think I can get out though." Ranboo called up. She threw a few ender pearls down.

"Ranboo, throw them and come up here!" She called. After a few tries, he landed onto the ground.

"Thank god." She smiled, throwing her arms around the shaking boy. He calmed down the second he felt her arms wrap around her.

"Let's go home, alright?"

"Yeah."

__________________________________________________________________________