𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢🥀

Rozenn was admiring the mansion Foolish was building for Ranboo and Tubbo. She was helping him gather wood and stone since Ranboo and Tubbo were off doing other things. Ranboo offered her a guest bedroom which she accepted since the mansion was so big.

"Oi, what is this?" She recognized the voice, turning to face the blonde. Foolish also turned to look.

"Tommy." She greeted.

"Aren't you dead?" Foolish asked confused.

"Oh fuck off." Tommy replied to him.

"Foolish, I'll handle this. Why don't you take a break from working." She whispered. He nodded and walked out of the construction area.

"What is this?" Tommy asked, looking around.

"Oh this is the mansion..." She hesitantly said. She wanted to make sure that she didn't say anything Tubbo hadn't already. Good thing for her, Tubbo walked through the door.

"Oh hello Tommy."

"Hello Tubbo. What is this?"

"Ummm. This is the mansion that Ranboo and I are moving into." He said awkwardly.

Ranboo slid in through the front door as well. Tommy looked like he was going to say something, but decided against it.

"Well, I have a plan. And it involves killing someone..." Tommy said slowly. I perked my eyes at this, looking at him.

"Well we should go to the execution room to talk then..." Tubbo replied.

The four of them walked to the electric chair tower, awkwardly since there was definitely tension between Tommy and Ranboo.

"You married someone without me, without my permission?" Tommy asked, looking at Tubbo.

"Okay, can I have your permission?" Tubbo asked.

Tommy turned to look at Ranboo, "Does he make you happy?" Turning back to Tubbo.

"Yes." Tubbo smiled, making Ranboo smile as well. I just looked at the interaction.

"Then, yea okay." Tommy finally said. I looked at the three of them, awwwwing so hard in my head.

"Well back to what I was saying. I think I trust these two enough to talk about this... We need to kill Dream." Tommy blatantly said.

"What?" Tubbo asked.

As Tommy goes into an explanation regarding what happened Rozenn was shocked to find out the way Tommy talked about Wilbur. She knew Technoblade had a favor to owe Dream, so while they were talking, Rozenn was thinking.

If technoblade was going to break Dream out, Rozenn would sit this out. She hated Dream with a passion and she would not help in her brother breaking out the person who makes her and the people she loved lifes a living hell.

"I- I actually agree..." Ranboo said. Rozenn nodded along while Tubbo was very very hesitant, not understanding the dire situation.

They followed Tommy out of the execution tower, with him talking about how he was going to build a tower to overlook the prison when something caught her eye.

"Ummm, you guys go do that. I'll meet up with you in a bit." She told them, walking off. She looked around the realm for a bit until she saw him.

"Ghostbur!" She called out.

"Oh hello Rosie." He smiled, turning around.

"I haven't seen you in a bit, where have you been?" She asked.

"Oh, umm sleeping." He said.

"Alright. Do you need anything?"

"Oh, I lost all my blue." He frowned.

"Why don't we get you some then." She told him.

"Alright!"

Together they walked to the nearest enderchest which was in the community house. She grabbed a few blocks of lapis out of it and turned it into blue dye. She tossed it to him, throwing the rest of the lapis back into the chest.

"Thank you Rosie! Here, have some blue." He tossed her a few blue dye which she smiled at. They walked on the prime path a bit before coming across some of the sugar cane at the sugar cane farm. Ghostbur ended up crushing it to sugar just because "he wanted something sweet."

"Oh look, there's tubbo, ranboo and tommy." Rozenn pointed at the three boys.

The two walked over to them.

"Ghostbur!" Tommy shouted, scaring Rozenn at the loud noise. "Oh sorry, Rozenn."

"That's okay, Tommy." She replies.

After a brief welcome interaction, Tubbo leads them to a room. They pass by the hotel, passing by Sam Nook.

"SAM NOOK!" Tommy shouteed, making Rozenn jump for a second.

"Tommyinnit." Sam nook replied.

"We're breaking into the prison, Sam. HMMMMMM." Tommy laughed.

"I advise you not to. Awesamdude had specifically told me to not let you near the prison. I will have to report it to him."

"What! Sam noooo! You didn't hear anything." Tommy said quickly, running off. Rozenn looked at Sam Nook for a second before running off to follow them.

"This is the room where I was looking through your death." Tubbo explained. I looked around the room, seeing the signs on the wall. As Tubbo explained, I spaced out.

"Sam isn't doing his job." Tommy said, bringing her back into the conversation.

"I agree." Tubbo said. Rozenn looked at Ranboo, grabbing on to his arm.

"That's not true..." She spoke up.

"Oh shut up Rozenn. What do you know? I mean he's not even around here! Where is he?" Tommy asked.

"Well Tommy, I was there when you fucking died. Sam and I worked all night. For weeks trying to find out what the fuck happened. AND SAM IS DOING SOMETHING. He's not just your builder." She defended him and herself.

"What do you mean, you were there?" Tommy asked.

"Sam and I were doing our usual rounds-"

"Why were you there in the first place?" Tommy said.

"I'm not at liberty to say... I was doing the usual rounds when I heard screaming. I turned around and saw Dream on top of you so I ran. I ran as fast as I could to before the lava pit. I broke down there and cried. Sam tried to get your body back before he carried me out, passing me to Ranboo. I took a few lives that day..."

"You what?" Tommy shouted, making Rozenn jump.

"Sam and I worked for hours at a time. We probably pulled in over forty hours of trying to find out what made you stay in the prison in the first place. Do not disrespect him or me like that." She said, aggressively.

"I don't understand why you're defending him. It's not like he's your boyfriend."

Rozenn's face changed at the last word, which Tommy noticed

"Oh my god! He is!"

"And if he is. We worked so long and hard." She shouted. "I'm done." She walked off, leaving the room and leaving the four of them in shock.

____________________________________________________________-