𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢🥀

" Listen listen listen, Tubbo, Tubbo. I - I- ah, well, thank you for the disc. I just want to say that . You are an absolute idiot. And you have no power and you are the worst president that has ever been president-elect because you're no president at all!" Dream chuckled. "No listen, listen! You're not even president! You're not even president - Quackity is more president than you! I am more president than you. You listen t- you get pushed around by everyone in the realm!"

" Yeah tell him!" Techno cheered.

" Because you are an idiot. You are a buffoon. You are a fool, you fall for-"

"You're a coward!" Techno added.

"-everything! You just gave me the one thing I needed to destroy L'Manberg! I don't CARE about L'Manberg. I don't CARE about anything; I've said this before. The only reason why I had not destroyed L'Manberg was because you had the disk! I had to be friends with you to get that dumb disc back!" Dream shouted. "I don't care about you. I'm not your friend. Okay? I cared about getting the disk back, and I got the disk back. I got it back. And that's-that's- that's the only thing that really matters. You can't even run your nation right. RANBOO IS A TRAITOR! ONE OF YOUR MOST TRUSTED FRIENDS!"

My eyes trailed to Ranboo, who looked very aggravated. His eyes weren't the normal green and red. Instead, his green eyes that were normally light, were a dark green. His normal light red eyes were now replaced with blood shot colored eyes.

" NO IT IS TRUE. READ THIS BOOK. READ THIS BOOK. There's his memory book. He was meeting with Techno and Tommy and told them EVERYTHING. The proof it's all his own memories! He writes it down! You can't even run your own nation correctly Tubbo." Dream continued, throwing down Ranboo's memory book or at least a copy of it. Both our jaws dropped, locking eyes.

My eyes turned bloody red. Redder than they have before.

"Dream, you son of a bitch." I rushed forwards towards him, but Techno got to me before I got to Dream.

"Not now. Just wait. Something's gonna happen. You can have your killing spree later." He hissed. I shook him off, turning back and walking away from Dream.

"Listen. Tubbo, you, I mean you, ... L'Manberg is weaker than it's ever been, and it's because of you! You have- you have destroyed everything. You have ruined your friendships. You have ruined L'Manberg's allies. You have just-you are a horrible president Tubbo." Dream finished.

"Yeah you suck Tubbo!" Techno shouted.

"Techno. Got any withers?" Dream turned to Technoblade.

"Oh you have no idea." Technoblade laughed. "You calling in for your favor?"

"Favor, Techno, what?" I ask.

"Like I said, I'll tell you later." He told me. I rolled my extremely red eyes, gripping on to my overpowered netherite sword.

"Ha no! You'd do it anyways!" Dream laughed.

"Oh you know me so well!" Technoblade chuckled.

"Say your goodbyes! L'manberg will be gone at 3 pm tomorrow!" Dream chuckled, ender pearling away.

Technoblade turned to Tommy. "Give me my axe back. I was wrong, you aren't worthy."

"No! I am worthy!" Tommy argued back.

"You know what? Fine. I'll get it back myself. But, heres the thing with anarchy. It's about making your own decisions. But, the thing is I hope you don't regret anything." With a last glance at everyone, eyes red, he ender pearls to the nether portal.

"Get her!" Fundy shouted, advancing towards me.

"If you even try to touch me, I will kill everyone here. Don't even try." I look him straight in the eye.

He gulps and backs up, as does Quackity who also advanced towards her.

She grabs an ender pearl out of her pocket and teleports to the nether portal.

Back at the house, she meets back up with Technoblade.

"What the fuck happened back there?" I asked, slamming my hand on the table. Phil walked in, "What happened? Where's Tommy?"

"He's not coming back." Technoblade stated.

"What the fuck was with the axe and the favor?" I shouted.

"I owe Dream a favor after the execution thing. He's the one who gave me the totems. And the axe... I gave Tommy the axe after I thought he was worthy. Turns out I was wrong." His hands went to his head.

knock knock knock

I got up, opening the door.

"Dream." I moved out of the way.

"Dream! I have something to show you." Techno shouted, getting out of his seat. Phil stayed back while I went towards the archery range and used my bow. I let out my anger using the bow. Hitting bullseye after bullseyes. Time after time. I hadn't even realized Dream was behind me before he spoke.

"Rozenn." He spoke. I stopped, turning to him.

"Dream."

"I know you hate me, but what do you think of this partnership?" He asks.

"We both know we hate each other. We're literally just doing this because Techno brought us together and not to add we both want to destroy that bullshit place." I spit, pulling a few arrows out of the target.

"Well I'll be seeing you tomorrow then." He smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________

Ranboo protectiveness- Rozenn was ready to throw it all for Ranboo, ready to kill anyone including Dream. Techno had to hold her back to make sure she didn't.

Technoblade- Technoblade and Rozenn were slowly creating more space against each other or at least during this time. He had kept the axe and the favor from her