𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢🥀

"Take him out." The horned man shouted.

"To dinner, I mean I'm not that hungry." He joked.

"Technoblade, we're kinda running on a tight schedule."

"I mean, clarify man." He chuckled again.

"Take him out. Kill him!" Schlatt shouts. By this point the voices demand blood and sacrifice. They demand destruction and pain which I won't give into. My knees are burying themselves a hole in the grass.

Quackity shouted in agreement and at this point, Techno's voices cracked through.

"I'm sorry Tubbo, I'll make it as colorful and painless as possible." With a final word, he took three lives. Tubbo's, Schlatts and Quackitys.

They returned moments later, back from their deaths. Respawned again.

That's when all hell broke loose. Techno shot more fireworks from his crossbow, injuring more while Punz and Sam rushed over to me. I was now doubled over, hands over my head, protecting myself from both fireworks and voices. The two carried me over to the side, away from the fireworks and gave each other concerned looks while whispering to me.

"Hey, Hey, Rozenn." Sam managed out, trying to look me in the eyes.

My face was screaming with panic and hyperventilation.

Punz passed me a water bottle. I nodded both of them my appreciation before they both left, presumably to go help injured people. I slowly tried to calm down, turning my eyes back to it's normal color.

Fighting ceases and the air is cleared up.

Rozenn is still a little shaky, but makes her way over to Wilbur and Technoblade. She rests against the two.

"HOW COULD YOU?! YOU KILLED HIM! You... killed him!" Niki sobbed.

"YEAH I DID! I did fuckin' kill him, Niki! The hell do you want?" Schlatt yelled in her face.

"You are so cr- How could you do that?! AFTER EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR YOU?" She shouted back.

"You have just been a thorn in my side! Since I assumed this office!" He retaliated.

"I DONT EVEN WANT TO BE HERE!" She shouted, looking into his beaty red eyes.

"You- You actually murdered Tubbo." Wilbur intervened, pulling Niki in for a hug. I shifted to Technoblade as my head was still killing me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in, protecting me from any surprise attacks.

"Yeah... I mean, you actually, uh... You actually let him do that. I mean, Wilbur, I... I took you as- y'know, you were a shitty leader, but... I didn't think you'd- I didn't think you'd aid and abet Tubbo! [...]" Schlatt droned on.

"Just... If you're gonna kill anyone else, kill me. Don't kill anyone else here. That's why I've-" Wilbur started.

"Yeah, yeah, Loverboy, I've had enough out of your mouth. I'm not gonna kill anyone else, what do I- do I look like a bad guy? Do I look like a bad guy to you?" Schlatt asked.

"I mean kinda." Techno spoke up.

"Shut up, Technoblade... [...] I was gonna say, we can just kinda continue with the festivities, but I mean, if your stomach's feeling a little bit woozy after seeing Tubbo die, I suppose you could- I suppose you could get lost. I mean, holy shit, Wilbur. You really just crawled up here on the day of my festival, celebrating my country, that you are not a part of, and you started- you started crying." Schlatt shook off.

"You sounded like you were gonna murder another person! You sounded like you were gonna go for Niki!" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Nah, I was only gonna murder Tubbo! He's the only person- Well, I mean, Niki... Yeah. Y'know what, I might murder Niki, actually. I might murder her. [...]" Schlatt decided. Techno pulled me up and threw me onto his back which I wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Niki, Niki, just- just run. Run now. Run now." Wilbur said, holding out her hand which she took. The six of them ran of Techno, Rozenn, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and Niki. They were chased by Quackity, Schlatt, Fundy and more.

________________________________________________________________________________

Canon lives- I've decided to do the life thing where everyone has three lives and when you run out, you die/ghost moment.

Punz and Sam- The friendship started here is just a blossom. She needs friends and who better than Sam and Punz.

Schlatt's cruelness- He had no remorse for making Techno kill Tubbo and had no relentlessness with deciding to kill Niki.

(It's a bit shorter, but I hope it's still the same quality. Go drink so water bitches!)