𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵🥀

SAM POV
(So how's everyone feeling about ranboos lore? His chapter for that should be coming out in the next two or so weeks. I think you should enjoy it because I was scrambling, writing notes down while they were talking. My fingers hurt from typing ranboo say the same words that he needed to go in over and over again. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter though! <3)

I was at the prison like normal, doing my normal rounds. Rozenn was at home, sleeping. She had taken the night shift for the past few nights and I wanted to give her a break. I decide to head outside and towards where Ponk was held. I was going to take it down.

"Sam?" I turned to face the voice.

"Hello Jack..."

"What are you doing?" He asks as I turn back to break the blocks.

"Ponk stole prison keycards. I did what I had to do to get them back." I say, adjusting my mask.

"Did you kill hi-"

"I had to... I- I cut his arm off as well..." I say hesitantly.

"Oh thank god I didn't buy one off of him the other day. He was offering one to me for a stupid amount of money and I declined. Oh um... You know how you have cameras at your base?"

"Uh yeah. Wait, how do you know where my base is and how did you know?" I ask, turning back to face him.

"Oh I was just hoeing around and I found it... Ant was with me though." He replied.

"Alright.. Yeah I know it's missing. What's up?"

"It's just missing. You want to figure it out, right?"

"Well obviously, Jack. Let's head back to my base I guess."

As I closed the prison and sealed it up, we walked towards the portal when he starts asking a few questions.

"So Sam, are you hiring anytime soon for the prison?"

"Not really. I mean I have Rozenn. We sometimes go on and off for shifts, but I also have Antfrost and Badboyhalo whenever we want to spend time together or both of us are off doing other things. But, there's times where I don't really need a guard there. We can literally get back to the prison at a moment's notice."

He stays silent for the rest of the way there and when we get there, I check the redstone, making sure everything was fine. The only different things was a prank and the cameras missing.

"So, you don't mind the chest and stuff?" Jack asks me.

"No, not really. I barley even come home anymore. I'm usually with Rozenn and Ranboo."

"If I figure out who took your camera, you owe me a favor. Deal?" He asks out of nowhere.

"Now, now Jack. I'm not sure about that. A favor can be everything."

"Okay, but they have your cameras. They can literally get into your base and take whatever without any consequences. And cmon Sam, you know me. I wouldn't do anything to extreme."

"God damn it, Jack."

"They have access to Rozenn without consequences." He pushed further.

Thinking about it for a few more moments, I finally give in.

"Whatever you do, you stay away from the back of the house." He nods and exits. When he leaves and the door shuts behind him, I make my way to the back of the base, heading to Fran.

"Hello Fran." She rushes up to me, tailing wagging.

"Hiya!" I smile, taking my mask off. She immediately jumps up to me and I sit down so she can be more comfortable. As she licks my face, I scratch behind her ears and rub her belly. Her tongue hangs out in a lazy way and her tail wags faster.

Life was a piece of shit, with Fran and Rosie, it was better.

Rozenn POV
"Phil, whatcha workin on?" She asked, following him. He had expanded the area, adding his house and creating a small bridge from his house. Following him, he lead her down an extremely deep ladder. When they got to the bottom, it was a partially dig out area and Phil was mining even more.
"This is where we're gonna train. Instead of sparring in the snow, we could have a huge training area." He explained. She nodded and got out her own Picaxe, helping him herself. Ranboo came down a little later to help as well.
_______________________________________________________________________

(Apologize for shorter chapter and shit chapter. It's like four AM and I've gotten three hours of sleep in the past 48 hours.)