𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬🥀

"Rozenn, Technoblade, Phil." Dream greeted at their door.

"Why are you here already? Three pm isn't for another hour." I nonchalantly say.

"Well we're going half an hour early!" He cheers. Technoblade begins to panic, creating more potions while I shine and tighten my bow to the perfect tightness.

"Well Rozenn, while you were doing whatever you do, I had a little thing planned." Technoblade chuckles. Phil, Dream and I were following behind him, invis on all of us as we made our way through the sewers.

"This. This is the hound army!"He laughs, moving out of the way. Hundreds of dogs were hidden in the wall, all sitting or roaming lightly.

"What the fuck?" I asked.

We got the dogs rounded up and made our way to Lmanberg.

"We're here you little fucks!" I shout.

I can hear Tommy shout from the otherside.

"WHAT? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE YET!"

"You think we're gonna play fair?" I hear Phil laugh. Loads of people emerge from the side and start to fight us. Dream was above us, on the huge obsidian grid, fixing a redstone contraption.

Phil was off to the side as Technoblade and I were killing people. I saw Ranboo, Niki, Puffy and Fundy were off the to side.

"Burn down L'mantree." Techno whispers to me.

"What the fuck is that?" I ask.

"No clue." He responds, going back to fighting.

After I hurt Quackity to a point in which he had just given up, I grab Ranboo's book off of him.

"THE SIGNAL!" Technoblade shouts.

Phil grabs wither skulls and soulsand out of his enderchest, withers spawning everywhere.

"I need more invis!" Techno shouts.

The three of us meet inside Phil's old house as Ranboo rushes in.

"Ranboo, I have something for you. Here's do not read which I got off of Quackity." I toss it to him.

"Ranboo, go away. Run. I don't have anything against you." Technoblade adds.

"No seriously, please go. I don't want you to get hurt." I plead.

"I- I don't know." He whispers back to me.

I give him a hug, "Stay safe, Ranboo."

"You too." He whispers back.

As we get out of the house, tnt drops.

"Ohhh look at Dream go!" Techno laughed. What wasn't destroyed by the withers, the tnt took care of that.

As I rounded the corner, I saw Niki with a flint and steel in her hand. She looked at a tree, took a deep breath and lit it on fire.

"Niki!" I quietly said. Her eyes widened before realizing it was me and calmed down.

I rush up to her and give her a hug.

"I love you, niki. Please stay safe." I quietly say.

"You too." She whispers.

When the tnt finished raining, I met up with the people who had given up fighting.

"Sam!" I whispered, rushing to him. He grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Jesus Rosie, thank god you're okay." He whispered back.

"Where's Lmantree?" Tommy asks.

I break apart the hug, looking over to Niki.

"I burnt it." She says confidently.

"Good for you, Niki!" Techno cheers.

"Thank you Technoblade." She smiles.

"Oh don't compliment the blade." Tommy sighs.

"Well I best be off." Technoblade says, going towards the nether portal. I look around for Phil and walk over to him.

"i think it's time that we allow someone else with us, don't you think, Phil?" i ask.

"I do. I do. I see him over there." He points out.
"Ranboo!" I call out.
"Oh hi Rosie, Phil." His voice sound sore and he rubs his eyes.
"Do you have a place to stay?" Phil asks.
"No, not really." He sighs exhausted.
"Why don't you come with us." I smile.
"Oh, umm okay." He smiles back.
Our walk to the Arctic is short and pretty quiet.
"You can stay here for now. Techno is... he's being himself so yea, but I'm making a small house soon. You can stay with me then." I smile, showing him the small shack that was built a while back.
"Okay, thanks Rosie." He smiles.
——————————————————————
Doomsday- it's a slightly short chapter since I watched doomsday when it first came out. I mean I still have it in my mind while I'm writing this, but the whole stream was just slightly awkward.
Ranboo- they welcome ranboo into the Arctic with open arms. Techno is a bit weary as he's nervous for letting people back in after Tommy