𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢🥀

She was walking along on the prime path, about to head into Badland territory when she heard her name get called.

"Rozenn." The familiar voice called out. With an exasperated sigh, she turned around.

"Tubbo." She spoke nonchalantly.

"I wanted to talk to you." The young boy ran up to her, brown hair covering part of his eyes.

"I guess. I have time before I'm supposed to talk with Sam."

"Can- Can we just sit down at the bench and talk?" He stutters.

I walk next to him as we get to the bench.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to have a go at Technoblade. I really didn't mean to hurt you. It's just. I turned into Schlatt." He sighed. I turned to look him in the eye, they sowed genuine fear that I would reject his apology. He looked both guilty and disappointed in himself.

"Tubbo, I won't ever condone what the fuck you were thinking when you fucked up, but I'm gonna forgive you..." I finally say.

"Oh thank god!" He shouts, throwing his arms on me. I chuckle lightly before hugging him back.

"Do you want to see Snowchester?" He asks excidently.

"What is snowchester?"

"It's a place Jack Manifold and I live. It's a small island over there." He points to the left of the badlands.

"Another country?" I ask.

"No, it's not really a country. Just mere a place of where people live." He smiles.

"Um sure." I chuckle.

I follow him to snowchester and take a look around.

"I like the house style." I compliment.

"Aww thanks, Rozenn." He smiles.

"What is this?" I ask, heading over to a grey building.

"oh... umm... I don't know if I should tell you this, you know what? Fuck it. Come in." He uses a keycard and opens the door.

"What the fuck?" i ask. A few missiles and nukes line the walls, potions and other metal structures.

"Tubbo, what is this?" I ask, eyes widened.

"Oh um... I'm getting independence from Dream. If he doesn't say yes, I nuke him." He chuckles.

"What-" I ask. "That doesn't sound a bit insane?"

"I mean, I'm not actually trying to do it. I'm just threatening it."

"And what do you mean independence? I thought you said this wasn't a country?"

"It's not though, Rozenn. It's just- If I get independence, I don't need to pay taxes to Eret."

"What- Honestly, I need to comprehend this." I say, making my way out.

"Well, I'm doing a test on January 26 so." He chuckles again.

"Alright Tubbo, I'll see you later." I wave, going back to the mainland.

"SAMMM!" I shout, rushing to him.

"Hi Rosie!" He laughs. "It's been like what, two-three days?" He throws his arms over my shoulder and pulls me in. He takes his creeper mask off and shakes his green hair.

"Yeah, but you've been busy, finalizing the prison." I laugh, pulling out of the hug.

"Well, I have something set up for us." He says, walking forwards. I follow him and we make our way over to a hill where there's a small picnic table and bench. On the table there's lemonade, fries and sandwiches.

"Aww Sam, that's so cute." I blush.

"well, cute things for cute people." He chuckles. I can feel my cheeks turn red even more.

"Is this a date, Sam?" I ask.

"If you want it to be." He says cheekily.

"Well, I guess this is a date then." I blush. I see his cheeks glow pink lightly.

We eat quickly and just start talking about life.

"Ranboo lives with us now." I sigh.

"Oh I've always liked Ranboo, he's nice." Sam smiles.

"Yeah. I just feel like. He's like more of a brother than Tommy is. And I know it sounds so wrong and everything, but it's like he just... He is just so much different than Tommy is. Techno doesn't even trust him because of what Tommy did and I realized I've been ranting." I embrassly say.

"Oh don't be sorry. You can rant y'know." He chuckles slightly, wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder.

My face is buried in his sweatshirt and it smells like him. A breeze comes along from the ocean that is close to the arctic and I feel the goosebumps rise on my skin.

He pulls away for a few seconds and tugs his sweatshirt off. "Here." He smiles, giving it to me.

"Sam, I swear to god this is so fucking cliche." I laugh, putting my head and arms through the sweatshirt.

"Ahhh, just like any cheesy love book." He says, putting his arm back around me.

We talk a bit more and watch the sun set behind the ocean. It's dark as we walk to the nether portal.

"Do you need me to walk you back to your house?" He asks, smiling down at my short height.

"No it's okay. It's only a few minutes if I hurry. It's just through the nether and the nether is at my disposal." I look back at his blue eyes, feeling the thick hoodie material still on my arms.

"Alright, goodnight rosie." He says, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. I blush again before responding.

"Goodnight, Sam." I smile, pulling him down and giving him a kiss on the cheek as well.

Before he can respond I go into the portal. As I step out, instead of seeing Sam's cute face, I see literal hell.

___________________________________________________________________

Tubbo- Tubbo apologizes for being a total dick to her and she forgives him after seeing how genuine he is. When he tells her about the nukes, she feels slightly worried, but knows the means are okay. However, she feels this could go very very wrong.

Sam-Sam takes her on a date to a picnic which he knows Rozenn loves. It develops their relationship however, they're not dating. He is protective over her, trying to make sure she doesn't get hurt on her way home.

(Congrats to ranboo for six months of streaming! )