𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶🥀

"Me and you. Tomorrow night." She whispered into Sams ear. The two of them were cuddled up in Rozenns bed. Fran was over for the time being since Sam hasn't been going to his base as much.
"Mmmhmmm." He nodded, burrowing his head in rozenns neck.

The next day they took a trip a few hundred meters near the end of the realm. It was a small beach Rozenn used to go to for calm and peace.
They were in bathing suits, his mask was off and they were lying on a few towels. Rozenn was just about to take a nap in the sun when she felt water drenching her. Her light pink hair turned dark from the shading of the water, her black swim suit was now soaked and so was her body.
"SAM!" She yelled getting up. Sam was already back in the water, already deep enough where the water was at his torso. Rozenn jumped in, swimming over to the tall green haired guy.
She jumped on his back.
"Sam I'm gonna get you back for that." She taunted. He chuckled, pushing her off of his back and in front of her.
"Sam, I literally cannot touch the bottom of this." She laughed, holding onto his shoulders. Sam just laughed, grabbing her hips and letting her wrap her legs around his waist. He brought her in for a long kiss, nuzzling their noses together in a loving manner. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck. He used his tongue to part her lips which she allowed. Their kisses were messy and slobbery, but so loving and meaningful.
After a few moments, the two parted so each party could take a breath.
"Let's go back to the sand. The sun is starting to set." Sam hummed. The two swam back to the shallow area, Sam carrying Rozenn on his back all the way back to the towels where her head was resting against Sams back.
They were watching the sun set under the ocean when they heard a soft meow. They looked at each other before getting up. Rozenn cautiously reached into the bush where they had heard the meow and she found a little white cat with blue eyes.
"Awwww." Rozenn carefully scooped the cat up.
"Is there a name tag or anything?" Sam asked, leaning over.
"No." Rozenn whispered, petting the cat. The cat wasn't a kitten, maybe around 2-3.
"What do you say?" Sam asked.
"Are we parents now?" Rozenn chirped, scratching under the chin, causing the cat to purr in her arms.
"I do say we are." Sam smiled, pressing a kiss to his lovers head.

Now back in the main area of the realm, they had named the cat, Keto and she was going pretty well with Fran. Fran had obviously been curious with the cat, but she accepted the new addition.
The two were walking around the realm, Sam with his mask on again. They had just walked by Puffys McDonald's when they saw Bad in a sort of state. His hood was down, revealing short black hair with red highlights. He looked as if he had been crying and his hands were running through his fair furiously.
"Bad?" Sam asked. Bad jumped and turned to face them.
"Are you okay?" Rozenn asked softly, a hand to her sword. Even if he was in a state, she had it be cautious.
"Skeppy- he." Bad choked up. Sams heart was racing. Even if bad and Skeppy had wronged him, they were still his friends. Before the egg thing, they had been great friends.
"What-" Sam asked panicky.
"He lost a life." Bad mumbled. Sam shook his head. "How-"
"I can't. I can't talk-" bad sniffed. Rozenn nodded slowly, putting her hands on Sams chest to held steady him. After they had enough time to comprehend what Bad had said, Bad dropped another update on them.
"The banquet will be on the 25th." Without a second thought, he put his hood back up and walked away, leaving the two of them in shock.