𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱🥀

Sam speeding off behind her, mask back on.

"DREAM NO, YOU CRAZY GREEN BITCH!" She shouted as the lava fell. She saw in horrid as her brother's body was held up by Dream.

Her eyes turned red, tears streamed down her face. her breathing hitched. Sam looked conflicted on what to do before deciding he would try to get the body.

"Dream, give me Tommy." Sam shouted, moving towards him. Dream instantly dangled Tommy over the lava.

"Another step Sam and I will throw him." Dream laughed. Rozenn was now sobbing so hard, she couldn't breath anymore.

Sam deciding not wanting Tommy's body started shouting at him. "Dream, you sick crazy fuck!" As he stepped back, pouring the overhead lava again. He carried his girlfriend who was still crying in his arms and passed by Tubbo and Ranboo outside the prison.

Badboyhalo, CaptainPuffy and Jack were there too. "Sam, what?" Ranboo asked, rushing over, Tubbo not far. "He's gone..." Sam whispered, wiping at his own tears underneath the creeper mask.

By now, Rozenn was shaking, her tears uncontrollably sliding down her face. Sam was still grabbing onto her, making sure she didn't fall. He was very sure if he wasn't carrying her, she would be sobbing onto the ground. Her face was blotchy, her black eyeliner she had applied in the morning ran down her face.

Sam looked conflicted once again. "Ranboo, i have to go back to the prison. Can you- Can you?" Sam asked the tall boy. he nodded as Rozenn was passed onto his back. He felt her light weight on his back and hooked his arms underneath her leg. He moved closer to Sam for him to say goodbye. It was more of a kiss on the head as Sam wiped his tears before heading back into the prison.

Tubbo looked completely shell shocked before walking away in a daze. Ranboo would check on him after putting Rozenn down at home.

Puffy looked at the girl. She wouldn't be crying like this if the news wasn't true. "God, we should've done something more. Jesus, if I was there, none of this would've happened. I'm an adult on the realm and I just allowed Dream to kill a fuckng child." Puffy spit, angirly and sadly.

The group walked in silence through the paths and towards the portal, passing by the big innit hotel that was freshly done. He would never see the grand opening. Jack had never seen Rozenn so vulnerable or cry so hard before. None of them had. They stopped outside Tommy's house. Rozenn got off Ranboo's back and walked forward. She went into his house and grabbed a bunch of red and white flowers that matched his favorite shirt. She handed one to everyone there. She got on her knees and planted a red tulip. Puffy planted a white daisy, Ranboo placing down a white tulip. Even Jack placed one down.

Bad was nowhere to be seen for this portion, but came back seconds later with Punz and Antfrost. Their eyes were not normal, but red. That wasn't from crying though, instead they were smiling.

Rozenn looked pissed, eyes turning as red as redstone.

"What are you three fucks smiling about? My baby brother was just murdered!" She spit.

"Tommy's gone!" Bad cheered. The other two smiling and clapping in enjoyment. Jack quickly slipped away, knowing exactly what was happening.

Ranboo, Rozenn and Puffy all got to their feets.

"Say that one more time." Rozenn threatened, grabbing her blade.

"You're celebrating a child's death?" Puffy asked.

"Tommy's gone. He was a nuisance to the egg." Punz smiled. Without a second thought, the blade that was once clean and dry was splattered with Punz blood. Bad ran away, not wanting to lose another life as Antfrost was put into his place by Puffy.

After the bloody deaths, Rozenn was exhausted, falling onto Ranboo who caught her. He carried her home, taking off her armor, leaving her in her leggings and Sam's hoodie. He ran a bath for her and after she had finished up herself, she flung herself on her bed. He left the bloody sword at the door, giving her once last glance before checking in on his husband.

____________________________________________________________________________