'Gotten faster have we? Must've been a physical enhancement type quirk.' Midoriya though as he created an ice wall which shattered when the punch hit.
"More quirks?! So you ARE like me!"
'Tch!' "I am NOTHING like you!" Midoriya yelled as he created a flame pillar under Afo.
Afo dodged the attack as he continued his rant,
"Surely you jest! Look at you! You and I are wild animals! Monsters of destruction! It doesn't matter if we are called under such weak roles such as villains or heroes! We destroy all the same!"
"Shut UP!"

Midoriya continued to slowly add more and more power into One for All (250%) and threw more and more punches. Seeing his opponent gaining more speed, All For One also added more boost quirks and speed quirks until he began to pull ahead.
A smirk formed under his mask, "There will always be heroes and villains, though the stereotype of Good always winning in the end? It's getting old."
He quickly grabbed Midoriya's wrist and punched him in the gut with an Insane amount of power.
"Kehook!" Midoriya's mouth opened as he spat out blood from the impact.
Afo didn't stop there, he grabbed Midoriya's ankle and brought him down onto his knee before throwing him threw Multiple trees.

Just like he said earlier, they were Wild Animals. Midoriya crashed into the ground after being tossed and looked up to see Afo leaping in his direction and launching his fist forward. Midoriya shifted his head out of the way as he also launched his knee up into Afo's chest hitting him upwards.
Afo readjusted quicker than Midoriya anticipated and boosted himself back to the ground and sent a hammer-fist into Midoriya's collarbone, a quick Snap was heard and Midoriya jumped backwards, clutching his broken clavicle with gritted teeth.
'I need to go Faster!'

He sent himself into 300%, he began feeling his body grow heavier under the pressure, but the Adrenaline pumping through himself at this point was more than enough to hold the pain at bay.
With a loud yell amplified with his wind quirk enhancing the sound waves, Afo had to cover his ears giving Midoriya enough of an opening to dash forward and send an uppercut right below Afo's ribcage, pushing him back.
Midoriya, unwilling to let up, continued to run after Afo and continued to send more and more blows into the taller man's chest, blood began running from the impact zones.

As he was nearing the end of his current onslaught, he sent a C-Shaped Double hand Punch into Afo, launching him back even further.
Coughing up pools of blood now, Afo raised his head and smiled, his mask now shattered on the ground.
"As I said, We're the same."
"I said Stop it with that! I am Nothing like you!"
"Oh?" Afo said quizzically as he straightened up, "Look around you, look infront of you. You've destroyed so much, and Even now, you've diminished yourself to a level where even you are about to Kill a man. A living Person."
"You have the LEAST RIGHT to talk to ME about killing people!"

As the two of them stood there talking, Afo's injuries slowly began to fade.
'NO! ' Midoriya dashed forwards again but the stress of 300% began to show, he felt a quick surge of pain and looked down at his right leg, multiple blackened spikes of rock had risen from the ground and pierced multiple areas all along it.
He quickly retracted them with his own earth quirk before looking up in time to see Afo right infront of him.
He threw a punch but Afo, just as this fight had started, caught it in his palm.
"You see young Midoriya. Here is where you're unlike me." Afo wrapped his hand around Midoriya's throat and slammed him into the ground. "Your own body cannot handle True power. But I can make it~ Go away." He said with a little imitation of the wind with his hand.

"NO-!"
Midoriya yelled from the ground as more spikes rose from the ground again faster than he could stop them, and pierced his torso in multiple Vital areas. A gasp escaped his mouth as blood began to rise from his throat causing him to cough.
"Poor boy, if only you were more capable. Sadly for you, I'm not really in a forgiving mood, so I wont end your suffering right now. I'll leave you, your too weak to retaliate anyways. Tootles~"
Afo said as he left the now bleeding out boy as he stepped into a portal, and disappeared.