"Here comes my sweet Tiasha. A very good morning to you dear" dadi said as I touched her feet and took the blessings.

"Stay blessed and happy. May you fulfill all your dreams" she gently caressed my cheeks as I have him a smile

"Thank you dadi"

"Aww dear you are always welcome. By the way you are joining college from today only right?"

"Yeah dadi actually I have an assignment to complete and some important notes and all needs to be collected"

"Oh okay. That's really very good. Have a great day dear "

"Tia bhabi, good morning" Naman and Naina wished in unison

"Good morning Naman and Naina"

"Now all come and have a seat. Tiasha you also join us in having the breakfast." aunty entered the dining area from the kitchen as I watched her from the hall.

"Aunty good morning. Actually---" I said, having a glance at my wrist watch.

"Good morning Tiasha and no no no I won't let you go without having your breakfast."

"Yes bhabi please have the breakfast. Even dad and bhaiyya today left early for the office due to an urgent meeting" Naman said to which Naina added, "Well dad always be there but today went office early while you know for bhaiyya since----" Naman shushed her as she looked at me and I found the glow fading from her face.

"Ok ok enough. Naina quietly finish off your breakfast" aunty kind of raised her voice, signalling her not to speak anything further and continued,"Tiasha you also finish it and then go"

"Aunty that's not a problem I will have it in college. Really I am getting late and---" I stopped in between when she held my hand making me sit on the empty chair.

"You won't get late. Come on sit here" she said

Hearing that I kept looking at her, confused as my eyes brimmed with tears and I remembered how my mother used to do the same.

She is indeed very sweet and caring

"Tiasha bhabi now you have no chance to escape. You know mom is like that only"

"Yeah bhabi even when we used to do the same when we got late but mom never listened. Afterall you don't know her."

"Ok now stop you both. Tiasha take this and like a good girl finish it. Ok?" she said placing the plate in front of me.

"Aunty it's more than what I eat. Please aunty I can't have so much"

"So much? Tiasha it's not much. Moreover you will stay in your college the entire day and don't know whether you will eat or not. So like a good girl finish this without uttering a single word"

"Thank you so much aunty" my voice chocked as a tear escaped my eyes.

"Ufff see this girl. Shedding tears like a baby" aunty said wiping off my tears and continued, "Don't talk now and Tiasha a child never thanks her mother. You might call me aunty but you are my daughter only." I looked at her as I was badly missing my mother.

Though I was quite young when my parents passed away but I remembered how she use to scold and feed bhaiyya and me just the way aunty did.

Then quickly finishing off with the breakfast, I washed my plate and taking my bag, I left the place, bidding a goodbye to everyone.
......

"Not again guys!! Two new assignments?? Really?? TWO??" Sneha looked irritated as she took out a chair and sat on it, resting her chin on her hand.

"Thanks to our teacher that it is two and not twenty"