52

"Cough, cough, cough!" Zhang Su almost choked on the water. "Qing-Qingbai, are you kidding?"

Man? His brother (not related by blood) had a fiancée and then had a baby not long ago. How could it not be long before he got a man?

"Of course it's not a joke." Having said it already, Su Qingbai became franker once again. "I'm with him. Since Sun Zhe came here, and I've been staying with him for several days."

"Impossible." Zhang Su still didn't believe it. "Will the Teacher agree with this?"

Teacher Su was most family-oriented. He did not believe that Teacher would agree to Qingbai being with a man for a lifetime, nor did he believe that Teacher would allow Qingbai to live in that man's home.

"Why not? My Dad agreed."

"How is it possible?"

"Why not?" Turning the topic around, Su Qingbai cautiously asked him, "You won't look down on me for that, will you?" Su Qingbai looked at him nervously. He and Zhang Su were childhood friends. Being together with Jiang Mao, he was eager to get the blessing from his childhood friend.

After digesting the news, Zhang Su hurriedly waved, "I won't, I won't." Although he was quite surprised, since the Teacher agreed, it showed that the man was fine. How could he not bless them?

Su Qingbai calmed down. "However, I'm not scared if you guys can't accept it." Putting down the cup, Su Qingbai looked at Zhang Su and Xu Qian, smiling with a deep meaning. "I saw you hugging Xu Qian at my house."

Xu Qian rarely blushed. "You-you-you, don't talk nonsense."

Zhang Su actually did say anything?

What did he have to say? That he had to do with Xu Qian? But Xu Qian was really interested in him.

As for himself?

Originally, he thought it was against human relations for men to be together, but when Xu Qian shyly looked at him with a blush and a slightly humble expression, he couldn't say anything to deny it for a moment.

Su Qingbai waved to Xu Qian, "Look at you being upset! I'm not saying that."

Seeing Xu Qian's face blushed by Su Qingbai's teasing, Zhang Su empathized with him and went to say goodbye to Su Qingbai. "Teacher is almost done with school. Xu Qian and I will go to see him first and then come back to you after we finish. And in passing... to meet the one in your house."

Hearing him saying that, Su Qingbai didn't delay them much longer and he sent them out.

Su Lingchuan was very happy to meet Zhang Su. Zhang Su was very talkative that with only a few words, he also made Madam Su happy. She made several dishes specially and added a meat dish. It was a fish that Su Qingbai gave them and the method of preparation was also taught by Su Qingbai. Once it was done, there was no fishy smell.

Madam Su unbuttoned her apron and said, "You wait. I'll get you some wine."

Madam Su quickly took a pot of wine and poured it for them. Zhang Su couldn't let his elder pour it for them personally, so he took it over and poured for Su Lingchuan and Xu Qian.

"Good wine!" Zhang Su easily took a mouthful and sighed with feeling, "This is a rare good wine in the capital."

In this small mountain village, Su Lingchuan did not pay much attention to those etiquettes, so he let Madam Su seated with them for meals. Madam Su said, "This is made by Xiao Jiang himself."

"Xiao Jiang?" Zhang Su looked at Madam Su and Su Lingchuan.

"Come, let's eat." Su Lingchuan invited them with no intention of explaining. Although he acquiesced in the matter between his son and Jiang Mao, he would not say it to anyone.

Zhang Su guessed a few points, but he did not say and continued to drink with Su Lingchuan.

The teacher and student, uncle and nephew here were enjoying a lively meal, and the wine fragrance drifted to the next door not far away.

"This is too much!" Sun Zhong knew that he had let Su Lingchuan down and was willing to accept Su Lingchuan's cold face, but now he couldn't help being angry.

Su Lingchuan did not take him seriously; this old friend for many years was worse than two younger generations.

At the side, Sun Zhe also looked grave. "It seems that I have to make it clear to Uncle Su as soon as possible, delaying it will give birth to changes." Zhang Su's arrival was so sudden, and he also never liked him. If he dragged it on, he was afraid there would be some changes.

Intoxicated by wine, Zhang Su was thinking and he couldn't help saying, "Teacher, about Qingbai, he's already told me about it."

Su Lingchuan paused. Just when Zhang Su thought he was going to be angry, Su Lingchuan suddenly laughed and nodded, "Hn! His being like that is good too. It's better than being out drunk all day and dreaming too much."

"Teacher, what about that man?" Listening to the teacher's words, Zhang Su could safely talk about it with him.

"Very honest, not bad." Su Lingchuan commented on Jiang Mao.

"Oh?" Zhang Su was surprised. That man took the Teacher's son away, but also get Teacher to evaluate him like that. "Let me meet him when it's convenient."

Su Lingchuan laughed. "You eat first. I'll take you there after you eat. Just at the right time that I'm going to teach in the afternoon, let Qingbai entertain you."

That side over there had finished eating, but Su Qingbai's side hadn't finished yet.

Jiang Mao filled Su Caicai with a large bowl of fish and spent a long time picking the fish bones. Su Qingbai didn't know what to say.

Su Caicai didn't like fish at all, but Jiang Mao experimented in the kitchen for a long time in order to let him eat it. Finally, he developed a fish meal that suited Su Caicai's taste. Su Qingbai said he was too upset, but Jiang Mao said that children who eat fish were smart.

In this way, cooking was prepared for a long time, and it was already afternoon when the meal was served.

When Su Lingchuan brought Zhang Su to come, they had just started eating.

Because it was time for lunch, everyone was eating, and there was nothing to refrain from. Su Lingchuan went straight into Jiang Mao's house entrance without greetings. Su Lingchuan knocked at the door of their house.

"Who?"

"Qingbai, it's me."

"Dad?" Su Qingbai stood up to welcome the guest, and heard his Dad's voice, "Dad, come in quickly."

As for Jiang Mao and Su Caicai, they hadn't reacted yet. At this time, Jiang Mao took a dish clipped between his chopsticks and sent it to Su Caicai's mouth. Su Caicai's small mouth chewed one at a time, eating very slowly.

Following Su Lingchuan in, Zhang Su instantly saw Su Qingbai at the side and a man was feeding Su Caicai for lunch. He was feeding fish and was careful not to get the child choke on bones.

Looking at the man holding the child carefully, even if Zhang Su had not met the man face to face, he still could not help but sigh with feeling. This looked like the man treated Caicai better than any blood-related father and son.

Only when Su Caicai finished eating that chopstick of dish that the man picked up the chubby cheeks Su Caicai to welcome Su Lingchuan. "Uncle came."

Su Lingchuan nodded and said a few words.

At this moment, Zhang Su also saw the face of the person in front of him. He was stunned at once. The next moment, he knelt on the ground in a panic. "This lowly official bows to pay respect to His Highness Yue Wang."

Zhang Su called himself a lowly official because he was once a palace graduate. Currently, because of the family's affairs, he temporarily had no proper working title. Although it was like that, he was still regarded as an official body.