54

When Su Huai came and saw Little Uncle being beaten around by the two men, he flew into a rage and went to tear them up.

He was much stronger than Su Qingbai. He stood in front of the thin Su Qingbai, blocking him, then grabbed Sun Zhe's collar and pulled him over. He raised his fist and hit him several times in the face.

"Su Qingbai, Su Huai!" Enraged by being humiliated like that, Sun Zhe struggled to get away. Then he picked up a stool and smashed it at Su Qingbai and Su Huai.

The two men dodged off in a hurry.

When it failed, Sun Zhe pulled up the stool and pressed forward.

Jiang Mao turned white when he saw the scene. He did not care to shout for his men. He took the lead in running over.

Jiang Mao stood in front of Su Qingbai and took him into his arms to protect him. The next moment, Sun Zhe lifted the stool and smashed it again. Su Huai flew away but Jiang Mao and Su Qingbai could not hide because they were cornered.

Without another way, Jiang Mao reached out and blocked it.

"Gongzi!" Hu Hong, who came one step late, kicked Sun Zhe away from behind with one foot.

"Gongzi! How are you doing?" Liu Yuqing rushed over to check Jiang Mao's hand. "Let this subordinate check it for you."

Jiang Mao waved his hand. "I'm all right. Let's see if Qingbai and the child are all right first."

"Don't worry about me. Sun Zhe didn't hit me. Hurry up! Hurry up! Let's see Jiang Mao first." Su Qingbai was close, and it was clear that Jiang Mao's forehead was sweating in pain.

Knowing that Su Qingbai was fine, Jiang Mao immediately relieved himself, and Liu Yuqing helped him checked his hand injuries.

...

Fortunately, the stool didn't hit Jiang Mao's hand in the right direction. Instead, it was smashed from the side of the stool, so that his hand was not so badly injured.

When everything calmed down, Jiang Mao let Su Qingbai go and he went to the Sun father and son.

Hu Hong had already restrained them. Seeing the face of the person coming towards them, the Sun father and son felt a chill in their hearts. They knew that they were in big trouble.

"Yue? Yue Wang?" The coming person was actually Yue Wang.

Jiang Mao went up and kicked him to the ground.

"Tie them up." Jiang Mao's bad temper was too good to let go of the people who almost hurt Qingbai and his child.

Sun Zhe sweated all over. "Yue-Yue Wang, you can't touch me."

"Can't touch you?" Jiang Mao smiled.

Sun Zhe strengthened his courage to nod his head and introduced himself, "This lowly official was sent by Third Prince to do important things."

He thought about it carefully. What about Yue Wang being Lord Wang? In the end, he was not qualified to compete for the throne. Ultimately, was he (JM) not the same as them, working together for the Third Prince and the subjects of the Third Prince?

Thinking of this point, Sun Zhe put on a brave face to shift out the topic to the Third Prince, "Your Highness Yue Wang, we could not afford to delay the Third Prince's major political event?"

"Third Prince?" Jiang Mao gave a cold snort, frowned with disgust when he heard that name, and ignored Sun Zhe's threat. He told Hu Hong, "Break their leg and throw them out."

"No!" Su Qingbai stopped him in a hurry. "If you really beat him up, what would you do if you provoked Third Prince?" Although he was ignorant, these days, he had listened to his Dad and Zhang Su talked about the capital city's breaking stories. It was natural to know that Jiang Mao, although he had a Wang title and a little money, he actually had little influence, small feudal territory, small military strength, and even the emperor did not like him. Jiang Mao had no acquaintance in the capital, how could Jiang Mao be an enemy of the powerful Third Prince?

"No fear, it's not worth Third Prince's efforts to deal with me because of these small subordinates." Seeing Su Qingbai still had a worried face, he laughed and consoled, "Even if Third Prince did come, I would not be afraid." Seeing Su Qingbai still had a worried face, Jiang Mao pinched his hand. "Don't you believe your husband?"

Su Qingbai had to leave it to him.

On one side, Su Lingchuan, holding Su Caicai, suddenly uttered, "What was the child, you just talking about?"

Su Qingbai did not look at his Laozi. "Dad, I, I, I... am with child."

Su Lingchuan's breath caught on his chest. When Su Qingbai went to stay at Jiang Mao, he didn't think they could purely sleep under the same quilts. But neither did he think that this man would make his son pregnant again so soon.

Su Lingchuan suddenly felt not good.

He let out a long sigh. This was also his fault. How could he have thought that his son had grown up properly? After knowing (SQB) his own constitution, he did not pay more attention to it?

...

The spring wind blew the willows, Jiang Mao and a group of his men erected a row of fences by the river under the swaying willows.

Su Caicai's small calves were getting more and more nimble. It was too dangerous for children to always play by the river. Jiang Mao was not confident and spent several days enclosing the surrounding riverbanks.

Not far away, Su Qingbai sat surrounded by children. More precisely, Su Qingbai was surrounded by a circle of children around Su Caicai.

Su Caicai, this boy liked to show off his good looks shamelessly. If a girl wore a wreath on her head, he would ask Su Qingbai to do it for him too.

Su Qingbai was clumsy. It took him a long time to tie up one wreath. He made the wreath with willow branches. After that, he grabbed a few wildflowers on the ground and inserted them, and then it became a wreath.

Jiang Mao kept an eye on the father and son not far away. Su Caicai took his toys and played with his friends, leaving Su Qingbai sitting there alone. Nevertheless, he was not idle. He took a small knife and carved there for half a day.

When Jiang Mao was finished and came over, he had put the small knife away. He looked at Su House's direction from afar with a look of melancholy.

Jiang Mao knew what was going on in his mind, so he sat beside him and took him into his arms. "Why not... we go back and have a look."

Su Qingbai shook his head almost without thinking, "Never mind."

With such a scene that happened a few days ago, was enough to make his Lao Zi angered. His angry Lao Zi directly said that he would not care about him. Several times he went to his Dad, but his Dad didn't even look at him, which seemed that he was really angry.

In addition to this, there was the matter of Sun Zhe and his son. After all, Sun's father and son were Ersao's family. Jiang Mao ordered people to break Sun Zhe's leg. Su Ersao was crying with Erge all day at home these days. He had to give her and his elder brother an account of the event.

When Su Qingbai thought of this pile of things, he got a severe headache.

Jiang Mao knew his worries, went to gather him in, and kissed him as a consolation. Su Qingbai was fidgeting. When Jiang Mao kissed him, he kissed back voluntarily, which was rare for him to do.

"... Qingbai." Knowing that her son was pregnant, Madam Su could not rest assured and went to see him. When she was coming, she saw this scene. Her old face was burning badly and she turned around as she called out to him.

Su Qingbai was shocked. He immediately removed his lips from Jiang Mao's lips and jumped up. He saw his mother standing there. "Niang, why are you here?"

Exileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें