11

Su Qingbai planted a few more fields after the first crop of green bok choi grew, and green seedlings appeared in the blink of an eye.

The first crop of green bok choi was almost ready for sale.

The night before the sale, Su Qingbai, holding his son in his arms, knocked on his Laozi's and Niang's door.

At this moment, Su Lingchuan was washing his feet and Madam Su was making the bed. When they saw Su Qingbai coming in, they asked, "What's wrong, at this late hour?"

Su Qingbai pursed his lips before he explained his intention. "Dad, Niang, I'm going to get up early to go to the county tomorrow. Can you help me watch over Caicai?"

After that, Su Qingbai looked at his Laozi, who had held Su Caicai once since he was born, and that he made no secret of his dislike for the child. If it weren't for tomorrow morning that he really couldn't take care of Caicai, he would not have dared to come and give the child to his Laozi and Niang.

Su Lingchuan didn't say anything against it. His youngest son had made progress; this was what he hoped to see. His son really couldn't take care of that little thing. If he refused, it would seem really inhumane.

Madam Su was happy and took over Su Caicai. "You can rest assured. I'll watch over him." People, once they were older always like children very much. Since Su Caicai was born, she was particularly envious. If Su Lingchuan hadn't said anything, perhaps she would bring the child over, and Su Qingbai would be lazy. Regardless of the child, she would long ago have brought the child over to be raised.

Su Qingbai handed his son over to his mother, returned to his room, and lay down on the spacious heated brick bed. Su Qingbai rolled over a few times. Finally, he could sleep alone.

This evening, Su Qingbai went to bed early and planned to get a good night's sleep and get up early to work.

Shortly after falling asleep, he woke up as he got used to checking Su Caicai's diaper as usual.

When he saw the empty space beside him, he remembered that Su Caicai had been sent away by him.

He's actually a lazy person. He's content with the present situation and didn't like resistance and changes.

All along, the reason why he was willing to take care of Su Caicai was that his Laozi said that the child was born by him and had to be raised by him. Besides, he had not a bit least of other feelings or said to have other feelings, and he was too lazy to think about it.

Su Qingbai pulled a smile from his mouth, He seldom thought about life.

Suddenly, there was a cry from a child next door.

Su Qingbai's thoughts were interrupted. He quickly draped clothes over his shoulders and went to see it.

"Caicai, don't cry, oh~good boy."

When Su Qingbai went, Madam Su was hugging Su Caicai to coax him and Su Lingchuan was looking at them with a bitter face. When Su Qingbai came over, she hurriedly said, "Somehow, when I woke up, he cried and I couldn't coax him well. You come quickly and see."

"Did he poop?" Su Qingbai frowned, Caicai was usually very well-behaved.

"No."