38

Jiang Mao picked up the child by the back of his collar.

The child's face was covered with mud and still sticking with mud. He could not see clearly what the child looked like.

Jiang Mao was at a loss when he picked the person up and wiped the face. The child's body was dirty. He didn't know where to start.

The child looked at Jiang Mao with an open face and tears rolled from his eyes. He was brushed roughly by Jiang Mao so suddenly that he couldn't help crying.

Jiang Mao didn't coax the child, and at present he didn't know what to do.

Finally, the child was coaxed by Jiang Mao.

Looking at the child holding the jade pendant hanging on his waist and having fun alone, Jiang Mao sighed and stripped him of his clothes.

Jiang Mao took off only a few layers of wet outer clothes. Looking through the neck of the child, the small chest looked white and tender, and his belly felt fleshy when touch. The child looked robust, but didn't expect him to be so light.

Then he took off his shoes.

Yiks~ The chubby feet had already been wrinkled by being soaked in the mud water, apparently it had been dripped in before he came.

When he touched it, the feet were cold.

Bearing the dirt, Jiang Mao hung the child's clothes on the branches beside the road, then took off his warm robe and wrapped the child.

"Where is your home?" Jiang Mao asked the happy child who was playing with himself in his embrace.

It was unknown whether the child heard or not, he was still bowing his head and playing with the jade. He played with it and even gnawed on it with a very serious appearance, as if he was alone around.

Jiang Mao was somewhat powerless. He was helpless with the child.

After asking several times, the child pointed in one direction. Following along the pointed finger, Jiang Mao immediately saw from dozens spread of cloths away, a peasant house's entrance door was wide opened.

Jiang Mao took him over and asked him tentatively, "Is it here?"

"Yes~" The child's voice was soft as he answered.

Jiang Mao simply wanted to spank him. It turned out the child could talk. Just now, he had asked for a long time, and the child did not open up out of respect for his elder no matter what.

Walking forward, Jiang Mao held the child's butt in one hand holding him in his arms, and with his free other hand knocked on the door. At this time, there was a woman's voice inside.

"Usually you don't even care about her, you just wrapped around the little monster. Why do you say that to me? Am I not right? Your blood-related granddaughter, you leave her alone, but every day you feed that man-born monster to such fat and plump?" This voice was a younger woman.

"You, you, how can you say that? He's your nephew." This was an old woman's voice, a little angry at the moment, suppressing the voice.

"Nephew?" The woman sneered. "Born out of a man, not even knowing which uncultivated man's seed the little brother-in-law was planted with."

Then, as if afraid of being heard, the old woman lowered her voice and said something. The young woman answered a few more angry words.

There was a lot of noise inside. Jiang Mao felt awkward to knock on the door at the moment, but then he looked at the dirty little thing in his embrace. Was that referred to this little thing?

Born out of a man; such a new knowledge.

Seeing that the inside was calm, Jiang Mao knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a woman of 40-50 years old and Jiang Mao explained it to her.

The woman bowed her head from beginning to end and Jiang Mao put forward, "Give me the child's clothes. I'll wash them tomorrow and bring them back to the child." But the woman immediately refused, "No need no need." After that, she squeezed out a smile and hurried back into the house.

At the moment when the woman looked up, Jiang Mao saw that the woman had obviously cried. Jiang Mao guessed that most families had family matters to deal with, so he stopped insisting and turned away.

Not long ago, Su Er-sao gave birth to a daughter.

Before anyone else said anything, Su Er-sao, who had been in the family for nearly a year, withered herself first and never looked for trouble again. She was confined in the house alone to look after the child.

When Su Lingchuan looked at the child, he said, "This is the first daughter in the family. She's precious."

And Su Er-sao, though she spent a lot of time looking at her child all day, still had a slight sense of disappointment in her eyes.

In addition, in order to make money, she forced her husband not to add more family members and now she intended to make love with her husband again and planned to have a son. Her husband's feelings for her were not the same as before.

Towards that child, the rest of the family including Su Caicai, were also very fond of her. Every now and then, they had to go to see her. Su Family's people were not bad-looking, and so the little baby was very beautiful.

But these people did not include Madam Su. Madam Su was a bit more patriarchal and she would even take charge of the granddaughter, but she was absolutely not so enthusiastic towards Su Huai and Su Caicai.

Today, Su Er-sao went to the latrine and came back to see that a large sheet of bedding was covered with poop, even the baby too.

Su Er-sao was so angry that she couldn't resist slapping the baby. She showed her to Madam Su and said a few words.

Not giving birth to a son and her husband distancing from her, Su Er-sao was depressed for many days. When Madam Su said such words, she felt aggrieved and then said such things, which Jiang Mao had heard.

When they quarreled, they didn't notice anything at all, so taking advantage of it, Su Caicai slipped out.