25

"You dare to cuddle with another man in front of me." Jiang Mao complained.

Su Qingbai stared at him, feeling incredible. He pointed at him, "Do you still have the face to say that to me? JIANG! MAO!"

Listening to him calling his name, Jiang Mao knew it was too late to hide.

Thinking of this, he didn't like Zhang Su for a little bit. It was different in nature to say it on your own initiative than to be debunked by others.

He had planned to be honest, but he didn't expect to be exposed by Zhang Su halfway.

With this in mind, looking just like a newly wedded wife, Jiang Mao walked up to Su Qingbai and looked down. "I was going to tell you yesterday, but you didn't come..."

Su Qingbai didn't ease up because of his remark. Jiang Mao helplessly said, "Look, it's not that I don't say it. You will ignore me if you know it. Where can I dare say it?"

That's what Jiang Mao said, but when he thought about it, he still gave his identity, family background and finally added, "That cousin of mine, I haven't seen her before and I don't know how the rumor came out."

"Tut-tut-tut!" Su Qingbai was dripping with sarcasm, "That cousin of mine? You addressing her very intimately."

Jiang Mao put his hand on his forehead. It really offended him (QB).

In spite of this, Su Qingbai's attitude had eased a little. Although he had not yet lost his temper, he still remembered some things. "What's about when you say someone chases you down?"

"I can't figure out specifically who it is, but it must be those runaway brothers of mine."

Su Qingbai was a little nervous and angry. "Somebody's chasing you down, and you go to the vegetable market with me every day to sell vegetables, where people come and go. If..."

Jiang Mao smiled and stretched over the hand under his armpit to grab Su Qingbai's waist, held his face to face, he put their whole body together, and then he rested his chin on Su Qingbai's shoulder. "You can rest assured, I will be fine." Looking at Su Qingbai's bulging cheeks and still staring at him with round eyes, Jiang Mao explained, "They're looking for me, so they'll not looking at the vegetable market."

Jiang Mao didn't care about it at the moment. What he cared about was, "Are you worried about me?"

When he learned that Jiang Mao was fine, Su Qingbai was too lazy to pay attention to him. He did not deny or answer what Jiang Mao had asked. He just looked at him sideways, thinking that this man was not at all honest and so he needed to observe him more.

Somehow in the afternoon, Su Qingbai was now commanding Jiang Mao particularly in confidence - the kind that not afraid of owing him.

Su Qingbai refused to acknowledge him. Because Jiang Mao explained the details clearly, he felt that the man really could not run out of his palm. Hence, he had the courage.

Directed by Su Qingbai to cook, Jiang Mao, who was still giddy, became even happier.

Su Qingbai looked at Jiang Mao and wondered if it was his illusion. He had thought Jiang Mao was silly today.

The injured man soon woke up when they came to delivered his and Zhang Su's meals in lunch boxes.

Zhang Su introduced the man, "This is Xu Qian."

When Su Qingbai heard it, he scrambled forward and touched the messy hair. He stared. It was true.

No wonder he just looked familiar.

Su Qingbai knew him. It's not a beautiful memory. He had bad blood with this man.

Jiang Mao made him wore a green hat was the shadow of his life and Xu Qian was also the shadow. He remembered that Xu Qian always teased a group of people about him wearing a green hat.

Speaking of it, Su Lingchuan and Xu Qian's father were colleagues and had a good relationship, but somehow, Xu Qian always looked down on him.

The bad blood between them was more than this. For many years, the events had been piling up until it was no longer unclear.

Xu Qian was awake all the time, but he didn't say anything. He's now in dire straits, in the hands of Su Qingbai. It was really intolerably for him, who loved to save his face.

He sensed that Su Qingbai looked at him like he was sizing something, and with dislike in his eyes. He was suddenly too embarrassed and looked up to give him a fierce look.

Su Qingbai smiled when he stared at him like this. "Still too arrogant."

Zhang Su helplessly watched Xu Qian, who was about to be vomit blood because of anger. He quickly distracted Su Qingbai and changed the subject. "What meal did you bring me?"

Su Qingbai did not speak but opened the lunch box to show him.

Zhang Su took a bite and said in surprise, "It's the dish of Xianghuazhai1 in the capital city."

He looked at Xu Qian and knew that besides Xu Qian being a menace and lecherous outside, he was also suffering.

The fragrance of wine and food filled the room. Su Qingbai let in a young waiter from the shop to give Xu Qian a bowl of plain porridge.

Xu Qian's injury would be healed in a few days.

Su Lingchuan had taught Zhang Su for several days. He was regarded as his teacher. For that reason, Zhang Su wanted to go to visit Su Lingchuan.

Zhang Su went without Xu Qian.

Su Qingbai wondered if he thought too much about it. When he took Zhang Su to his house, Xu Qian seemed to look like he was abandoned and looking at Zhang Su piteously.

Without Zhang Su being there, Xu Qian stared at him as if he had robbed his wife.

Xu Qian and Zhang Su?

Su Qingbai felt that he must have thought too much. It might possibly because there was a Jiang Mao, whenever he saw anybody, he would have wrong thought.

He still remembered that Xu Qian was a cheap person when he was young. He always liked to gather in front of them when something happened, and he always liked to provoke them. For those, Zhang Su's response was he pulled Xu Qian from the people he provoked to a place where no one was there to beat him up from small to big. From small to big, Xu Qian was a cheap person.

When Su Qingbai returned home, he thought about buying a bag of sugar. The other day, his Laozi went to his great grandfather's house with Su Caicai in his arms. It happened that his great grandfather's grandson was drinking with a bowl of sweet porridge. Su Caicai was a glutton. He just stood at the table and stared at the kid without blinking. It was embarrassing.

His great grandfather liked children, and Su Caicai was very beautiful. In a fit of cherish, his Eldest Grandfather made his granddaughter-in-law cooked a bowl for Su Caicai.

Never thought, after the bowl of porridge was served, Su Caicai would stick to his house. Every day, he would take the eggs from the chicken nest to exchange it with a sweet porridge.

If he was not granted, he would roll around on the ground.

Su Qingbai happened to see him like that once. He pulled down his pants and just gave him a spank on the butt.

Su Caicai then rolled with discontent, holding the eggs and tearing down.

Su Qingbai couldn't bear it.

In fact, he was not reluctant to buy Su Caicai the sugar, but Caicai was still such a small person. He could not eat too much sugar.

In the end, Su Qingbai compromised. He bought a small bag of sugar and decided that he would give Su Caicai a little for dinner in the future.

"Da~" upon seeing Su Qingbai, Su Caicai, who was placed at the door, shouted at his Dad.

Su Qingbai was overwhelmed by the flattery and honor that he rushed to embrace him into his arms. When he left this morning, this little son was still angry with him, ne.

Footnotes
Savory vegetarian dish