13

The next day, Su Qingbai followed his father, older brothers, and nephew to Su Changsheng's home early in the morning.

Su Qingbai had handed Su Caicai to Su Da-sao.

Today, Su Chuang, Su Changsheng's grandson, got married. He was two years older than Su Qingbai. He was nineteen years old.

Su Changsheng was very happy today. His grandson was married at this age; he was old enough, after his grandson marrying a wife, only then Su Chansheng could be at ease.

"By the way, Qingbai is seventeen, so it's time to start a family."

Su Lingchuan had been very sad about Su Qingbai's marriage affair. Not only Su Qingbai, but Su Huai was also eighteen years old. If that thing hadn't happened in their family last year, it would be time for them to marry this year.

After coming to this side of the city, life at home was a problem. Not to mention the lack of energy, there was not even money, so this marriage affair had been shelved.

As a matter of fact, Su Huai was a bit fortunate; he was good-looking and hard-working, he didn't have to worry about finding a wife. After autumn, the crops could be harvest and money could save enough for betrothal gifts, thus finding a girl from an honest family household would not be a problem.

But Su Qingbai... Su Lingchuan took a look at Su Qingbai. From last year to this year, he had not grown any taller; he looked as if he would fall if the wind blew at him. Besides, he had a child at home. With no money and no strength, which girl would even look at him?

Su Lingchuan was worried, but he was still smiling. Then he pulled Su Changsheng into discussing Su Chuang's marriage affair.

There wasn't much to do on the first day. After busy for a while, it was over.

Before leaving, Su Changsheng also grabbed sweets and stuffed it to Su Qingbai. He touched his head lovingly and coaxed him as if he was a child, "Take it back quietly and eat it without telling anyone else."

It was not that Su Changsheng preferred Su Qingbai, only that Su Qingbai looked too small. Although Su Huai was only one year older than Su Qingbai, Su Huai was tall and big. At first glance, Su Huai would be seen as an adult.

Su Qingbai was embarrassed, he held the sweets, and was caressed by Su Changsheng all the way out of the house.

Back at home, Su Qingbai sadly put the sweets in the cupboard and pulled Su Caicai out to spank his butt. If it hadn't been for this little bastard squandering his time and energy, how would he not grow more in a year?

Su Caicai giggled when he thought Su Qingbai was playing with him.

In the evening, the family sat together. Su Qingbai took a bowl and fed Su Caicai milk from the neighbor.

"Go to the county the day after tomorrow and buy another sheep." Su Lingchuan told Su Qingbai and looked at Su Caicai, who was drinking milk and took out six silver taels from his pocket, which had been prepared earlier.

As soon as the voice fell, the room became quiet.

"Dad..." Su Er-sao couldn't resist it. Despite Su Qingtong's glare, she said, "You're too biased."