12

Pulling the basket aside, Jiang Mao pulled Su Qingbai and pushed him into the crowd.

Su Qingbai's whole person was dumbfounded. At this moment, he thought a lot. What should he do to the pervert who slept with him? Chopped him and fed him to the dog? After all, he was Su Caicai's blood relative Dad, and he also took some money, which made him felt a little hard to start with.

He's totally forgotten that he's running for his life.

Su Qingbai thought of many ways to retaliate against Jiang Mao, but he never thought that the man was so tall and strong. And that he could not beat anyone at all.

Jiang Mao, who Su Qingbai thought of, did not know anything. He kept pulling Su Qingbai forward.

Just as they squeezed into the crowd and reached a distance far enough away from the enemy, both men slowed down.

Suddenly, a familiar crisp voice came, "Qingbai, Qingbai."

It was the little girl who brought him to town. She was worried about Su Qingbai. She came back and looked for him for fear that he would meet an accident when encountering such a situation for the first time.

"Su Ni." The girl should have called him uncle by seniority, but their two families were distant, not as close as Su Changsheng's family, and it didn't matter by seniority, so the girl kept calling Su Qingbai's name.

Su Qingbai's original plan to retaliate against the pervert had to be put on hold for a while, for fear that the pervert would lose face when Su Ni shook up the matter between them.

Looking at Su Ni, Jiang Mao's eyes darkened, but eventually said nothing, and pulled Su Qingbai, "Follow me."

Su Qingbai was brought to a doghole by Jiang Mao. From the doghole, Su Qingbai saw a seemingly poverty-stricken family.

Su Ni came with them, too.

After they had been well hidden, Su Ni looked at the man in front of her. "Qingbai, is this Gongzi your friend?"

Su Qingbai felt very uncomfortable. He couldn't get into trouble with the pervert in front of the little girl. When he heard what was asked, after thinking about it he said, "I don't know him."

Jiang Mao listened to Su Ni's question, and the first thing he thought about was not answering the girl's question, but looking at Su Qingbai, thinking that the man turned out to be called Qingbai, and repeating the name in his heart, to keep in mind. Then Su Qingbai slowly answered, "Yes, we are friends."

Su Ni looked at them, who looked somewhat awkward.

Jiang Mao immediately explained thoughtfully, "There have been several friendships and we had said a few words. But because for some reason, we did not have the opportunity to deepen our friendship." With that, he introduced himself with a smile, "My name is Jiang..." Jiang Mao hesitated to say his real name when he thought he was being chased. "...Si1. Yes, Jiang Si."

Originally Su Qingbai didn't want to pay attention to him, but unexpectedly, this pervert was also surnamed Jiang. When Su Qingbai heard what was said, he was somewhat explosive, "What? You're also surnamed Jiang?"

Why the people he hated were both surnamed Jiang?

Jiang Mao did not know the truth, so he asked him, "What about that, do you know other surnames like Jiang?"

Remembering that man, Su Qingbai did not hate him any less than Jiang Si, he gritted his teeth and said, "Jiang Mao, he's not a good thing either." And then there was this Jiang Si.

Jiang Mao's hand shook and asked, "Where did Jiang Mao get you?" He only saw Su Qingbai sighed, "Don't mention this."

Su Qingbai looked at Su Ni. "What are we going to do next?" He was not in the least wanted to acknowledge Jiang Mao's opinion.