102- Epilogue

A few days ago, something happened in the Imperial Court. It was a mess for a while that Jiang Mao was so busy. After finishing the official business with great difficulty, he hurried to Su House to pick up his wife and children.

Just walked to the entrance of the village, it began to drizzle. There was a black locust tree that hiding the sky and covering the earth on the small path to block the drizzle, therefore he was not drenched. Then, Jiang Mao walked not too slow or quick.

However, it rained heavily in the blink of an eye. Jiang Mao had no choice but to take large strides and went home running.

At Su House, Jiang Mao found that the door was locked.

He took out the key, pushed open the bamboo gate, and put down the cakes he bought for the two little people before he turned to walk out of the small yard.

Bending out of the low and small wooden door, he saw the road covered with green grass in front of the door was not too slippery. From time to time, men and women in the village walked in front of the door under the heavy rain. Looking at that direction, some ran home, some went to the farms.

"Where did the others gone in such heavy rain?" He couldn't help muttering. He was planning to go to some of the Su family's regular contacts in the village to look for them.

Jiang Mao was muttering and about to lock the door when he saw a conical bamboo hat bobbing up from a distance.

The person under the conical bamboo hat was Su Caicai. He was wearing a big conical bamboo hat and panting, obviously exhausted.

Jiang Mao saw it. Before Su Caicai could get close, he picked up his small upper garment and carried him into his embrace.

The next moment, Jiang Mao regretted it. Along the way to here, Su Caicai's boots had been muddy. As soon as he was carried into Jiang Mao's embrace, Su Caicai fluttered a few times, and the muddy footprints were printed on Jiang Mao.

"Bad boy!" He even slapped Su Caicai's butt once. Anyway, that's what the little kid was like, Jiang Mao didn't bicker with him. He asked him, "where's your dad?"

Su Caicai took off the conical bamboo hat, lifted up the rope on it, and hung it on his short arm with great effort. After catching a breath and even rubbed his slapped butt, he said, "Dad has gone to the farm, made me come back first." In fact, his dad was too busy and minded that he made trouble, so let him go home first.

Jiang Mao thought for a moment before he hugged Su Caicai, stooped into the door, peeled off his wet clothes and pants, and put him on the bed naked.

"Dad goes to the farm and have a look. You lie down in bed obediently. Dad will be back later. Do you hear me?"

Su Caicai held the cakes bought by Jiang Mao, crossed his legs, air-dried the birdie, and cleverly nodded.

Jiang Mao fetched a woven rush raincoat to take along with a conical bamboo hat. After thinking about it, he took a parasol before he rushed out.

It's raining hard, and there were fewer pedestrians on the road.

Jiang Mao came to the Su family's small field like a walk in the park.

In fact, the Su family didn't need to farm their own, but Madam Su couldn't continue to stay idle, so she planted some fruits for her grandsons. There were not many species, but there were many varieties. They were all rare things found by Jiang Mao from all over the world.

Jiang Mao hurriedly arrived at the farm and saw that Su Qingbai was still busy. He was immediately angered.

He ran to Su Qingbai and put the conical bamboo hat on his head. At the same time, he said, "don't you see the rain? Not going home yet?"