88

Holding the beauty in his arms, the young manservant's heart kept beating out loud. First, because he was afraid. Second, because Lou Jingyu was really a beauty. Such beauty in his arms didn't wear many clothes, only a few men could be indifferent to this situation.

Obviously, he couldn't.

Fortunately, it was late, and not many people saw him.

It was good that no one saw, but now the problem came. He seldom went to the back of the residence. He didn't know the room where Miss Lou girl lived in, and there was no one to give him the way. What should he do?

He wanted to cry without tears. In the end, he couldn't find a way and brought Lou Jingyu to his room. He planned to spend the night outside.

After throwing down all the bedding on his bed, he put the quilt wrapped Lou Jingyu onto the plank bed. The young manservant practically closed his eyes when he covered Lou Jingyu with a quilt.

He tucked in the quilt corner for Lou Jingyu. Before the young manservant could breathe a sigh of relief, his hand was suddenly held by something soft.

"Hmm~~ Cousin~ Why did you come only now? I've been waiting for you till midnight." In the dark, Lou Jingyu said with faint breathing.

Following after, she pulled her 'cousin' to the bed.

The young manservant was trembling with fear. Just as he was going to scamper off double-quick, he saw Miss Lou suddenly undo the few clothes on her body and snuggled him. Then a pair of smooth thighs wrapped around him.

... ...

Jiang Mao didn't care about this night's event anymore, except that he hated Lou Jingyu even more, because later, he was busier.

The first time he saw the old Emperor awake was a few days later. Unexpectedly, the old Emperor didn't make things hard for him but compared with other princes, the old Emperor was very indifferent to him.

This attitude was also expected by Jiang Mao. If not for the old Emperor was muddleheaded, he would not be here at this time――The Imperial Court's talented people were withered; none could be of use, and none of the princes could make things difficult for him.

Of course, the other princes here didn't include the fifth prince. In his hands, he had the life of Third Prince and almost killed Sixth Prince. Up to now, he had also imprisoned the sixth prince. In the first place, the old Emperor didn't like this prince with ordinary qualifications, but now he didn't like the fifth prince even more.

But in addition to Jiang Mao, Jiang Jun, and the fifth prince, the remaining princes were still young. The oldest was only ten years old.

The old Emperor's attitude towards the fifth prince was mainly based on 'out of sight, out of mind'.

In this regard, the fifth prince was relieved. In fact, he didn't need to worry as much as before. Except for the fourth son, who Imperial Father didn't like since he was a child, he was the only son who was mature and healthy. Even if Imperial Father was dissatisfied with him, what could Imperial Father do? Imperial Father couldn't live long, and couldn't touch him at this time, right?

Thinking in such a way, the fifth prince felt that the old Emperor could not leave him, and so he acted more and more presumptuous.

However, the old Emperor actually was as the fifth prince had expected; all along bearing with him.

Until after a month, the fugitive Du Cheng colluded with the neighboring country in armed rebellion.

It had to be said that Du Cheng had long planned for rebellion. Many officials of the Imperial Court had been drawn to him. Besides, now that the third prince was gone, the sixth Prince was in prison, and the old Emperor was dying, the Imperial Court was a bit disorderly. So when he rebelled, many people he had drawn in, responded to him.