"➌➑" : ʟᴜɴᴀ

Smut warning!

Smut warning!

。◍。◍。🖤。◍。◍。

"What about the flowers?" I asked Damon who was sitting opposite me, hidden behind a pile of catalogues of honeymoon destinations. "Damon?!" I called out again but he didn't reply. I got up from my seat and stomped up to him. I grabbed the catalogue he was holding in his hand and threw it aside.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, confused by my actions.

"You weren't listening," I shrugged nonchalantly.

He rolled his eyes at me. "If you didn't notice, I was going through these," He pointed at the bundle before him.

I placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrows at him. "Yeah, I did notice...Well, guess what? To have a honeymoon, we have to get married first!" I spoke sarcastically. He got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around me. "No one told me that wedding planning could be so tiring,"

"Don't worry," He broke apart from me, his hands on my arms. "We'd get through this. Just like everything," He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

I hummed at him. "So...I have to call the florist today. What flowers are we deciding on?" I asked him.

He frowned. "You're joking, right?" I looked at him confusingly. "Of course, it's going to be Roses,"

I chuckled at him. "Right!" I picked up my phone to call the florist when it was snatched away from me.

Damon turned me around, kissing my neck while his hands held me. "Or maybe we should go back to bed...only for some time," He spoke, trailing his hands down my body.

"No!" I replied in a scolding tone and turned around to face him.

"Please," He gave me his puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Damon..." I trailed off. "We only have one week to plan everything,"

"Oh, come on! We haven't had sex in five days!" He pouted and I sighed.

"Yeah. See? Not a big deal," I took my phone away from him.

"Please..." He pouted at me again, batting his eyelashes this time. Maybe I can- No! No! Focus. I shook my head at him.

I kissed him quickly. "I need to go now! Bye Bye," I replied casually and walked away from him. Phew!

"I hate you!" Damon whined like a child from behind me, causing me to chuckle.

"I hate you too!" I replied with a grin, walking out of the room.

After he proposed, Damon and I decided to get married in two weeks. Both of us have been busy with the planning ever since. We decided that it was best to hold a small wedding ceremony with only the people closest to us. Damon wanted to book a fancy venue for the wedding but I convinced him not to. I wanted to get married here, in Mystic Falls, in the backyard of the boarding house. Why? Because it's home, to both of us and our relationship.